jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Dunno if it's been reported so far, but after a while entering Killer Frost's cell results in a black screen. I guess it tries to load a lesbian animation, but fails. So far i've seen her lick Cheshire, Galatea and Superwoman. Anyone else have the same bug?

helrunna

Jun 9, 2018
Dunno if it's been reported so far, but after a while entering Killer Frost's cell results in a black screen. I guess it tries to load a lesbian animation, but fails. So far i've seen her lick Cheshire, Galatea and Superwoman. Anyone else have the same bug?
Mention it earlier in post. Best guess would be blackfire or Mercy's lesbian scene, Seems to depend on who you don't have as a current henchwoman. Have only seen Galatea, Harley, Chesire, and Superwoman so far. I would say its blackfire, but at the same time can't confirm since I cant get mercy's scene with frost to start even if I dont have her as a henchwoman and have messed around with frost a few days; but nothing would happen. Can anyone else confirm if its either blackfire or mercy's thats bugged for killer frost lesbian scene?

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Mention it earlier in post. Best guess would be blackfire or Mercy's lesbian scene, Seems to depend on who you don't have as a current henchwoman. Have only seen Galatea, Harley, Chesire, and Superwoman so far. I would say its blackfire, but at the same time can't confirm since I cant get mercy's scene with frost to start even if I dont have her as a henchwoman and have messed around with frost a few days; but nothing would happen. Can anyone else confirm if its either blackfire or mercy's thats bugged for killer frost lesbian scene?
It's blackfire. I got it. Killer Frost and Blackfire end up talking. Blackfire is promised to be made head slave so she is the one who goes into Killer Frost's cell. Also I unlocked this when Killer Frost's Outfit unlocked ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
That's not 100% right. She still might be a cause of it, but it's almost assuredly repeat lesbian scenes. I tried testing and the rate of freezes went up every time I got a new scene until I just got freezes.

polysciguy

Jan 19, 2018
I still can't run this, ever since 2.16 i keep getting "Unable to load mono library from "C:/Users/name/home/Desktop/stuff/SU_21777 (1)/SU_2.1.777/SU_2.1.777_Data/Mono/mono.dll" (error = 126)." i tried moving the mono file from one of the earlier things to the 2.177 data folder, and the game runs but No scenes get shown
please help

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I have to say.
Galatea... damn... One of my favorite characters on this site, solid in my top 3 chars.

Looking forward to new content of her, even if i have to wait until 2019 to get it :)
Of course it sucks that the development rate of this game(and the quality of it) took a huge dive since the beginning of this year but still... One of the better games on this site. And rather see a slow progress rate then a abandoned tag on this game !

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Wow... Read 30 pages and the main subject is bugs, not even plot anymore. I don't think I want to download this update either... Will wait another couple months. The wallet pain

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes