Zezival

May 14, 2017
Had an account on this site for over a year and this is my first post, so yay I guess.

Now on to the important bit, any time I try to get Wonder Woman to dance my game just stalls out. No errors or anything just Lex comes on the screen but no dialogue box appears. Only way I can do anything is by shutting the game down and restarting.

Anyone have any ideas or have similar issues? Is this a known issue and I just have gone back far enough in the forum to see?

I have also tried using some save files that other people have uploaded and restarting the game with a new save and still gets hung up at this point for her.

Reactions: nofatchicks

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Had an account on this site for over a year and this is my first post, so yay I guess.

Now on to the important bit, any time I try to get Wonder Woman to dance my game just stalls out. No errors or anything just Lex comes on the screen but no dialogue box appears. Only way I can do anything is by shutting the game down and restarting.

Anyone have any ideas or have similar issues? Is this a known issue and I just have gone back far enough in the forum to see?

I have also tried using some save files that other people have uploaded and restarting the game with a new save and still gets hung up at this point for her.
Read back a few pages. The Dance scene for WW was never meant to be in this update. He left the button for it but there is no scene coded yet for it. Which is why it crashes.

Azop

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know if it has been explained before ( and i searched ) but how can one unlocks superwoman ? I have seen her when i spoke to WW but I think it was a bug

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't know if it has been explained before ( and i searched ) but how can one unlocks superwoman ? I have seen her when i spoke to WW but I think it was a bug
Go to the hideout, Parasite has some info for you.
Then go to Star Labs (on the map, not as a heist) then use the item you got from there in a summoning ritual with Talia.

Reactions: KaiserST

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
Sorry if it's already been states but how do I apply the HQ Pack to the game? Or is it a game with extra content in the file

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'm fairly sure if even a quarter of the people who asked questions here had used the search function, this thread would be half the page count it currently is :)
You don't need to search function, half of the time all you need is to read the first page, and then the last page.

First page has the changelogs and the latest download link, last page has the same questions that have been asked every page.
Maybe go one or two extra pages page back, if you want to actually be considerate.

I'm not gonna ask someone to check over 100 pages, but for fucks sake, read the page that you're on.

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
I did my best to check but haven't found anything. So now that I looked, I'm going to ask.
Is there anymore with Starfire & Blackfire? With Blackfire henchwoman I can Inspect Starfire but nothing else past that. Then the Starfire the Terrible costume unlocks & I see nothing past that for either Starfire or Blackfire. Is there anything or am I wasting my time?

Lemme just say Starfire & Blackfire one more time, Jeez.

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
There should be all right. first attempt at cloning failed. There the mermaid somehow turned out, with the second attempt all as it is necessary. The blood disappears when the cloning process is started. To get it back you need to complete the unsuccessful cloning.
Yea dude I had the same glitch happen. I was cloning Terra, had Audrey's Blood waiting. Terra clone finished then Audrey's blood went poof. I can't really have an unsuccessful cloning since I have nothing to clone. What mermaid thing are you talking about, I haven't seen anything about a mermaid.

RT567

Oct 14, 2016
I did my best to check but haven't found anything. So now that I looked, I'm going to ask.
Is there anymore with Starfire & Blackfire? With Blackfire henchwoman I can Inspect Starfire but nothing else past that. Then the Starfire the Terrible costume unlocks & I see nothing past that for either Starfire or Blackfire. Is there anything or am I wasting my time?

Lemme just say Starfire & Blackfire one more time, Jeez.
That's all there is for now. There hasn't been new content for them in a while. Shame because those henchwoman duos (Galatea & Supergirl, Starfire & Blackfire, Cheshire & Artemis) are pretty hot.
346183904.jpeg

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes