ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
I just found this forum after years of grinding to Akabur's games, what a change! This game was great but boy do I recommend skimming the walkthrough as I spent a ton of time grinding on characters I really like (Raven, Starfire) hoping to unlock more interaction scenes with Lex. A little disappointed after finding out there wasn't more but the game is polished and fun for sure. Could do just a Teen Titans version and I'd be very happy.

I met Parasite at the Legion Hideout and he mentioned Grodd has the tech and a "science place". Is there more to that story line? I went quite a while (20-30 days) past that and checked in at various points and never got another option for that. Same with cloning, got Audrey and is that the end of that? I fear I may have wrapped up the game, I have all the characters (still Roster doesn't work) so I don't know how much more there is.

Great fun, keep up the work!

RT567

Oct 14, 2016
I just found this forum after years of grinding to Akabur's games, what a change! This game was great but boy do I recommend skimming the walkthrough as I spent a ton of time grinding on characters I really like (Raven, Starfire) hoping to unlock more interaction scenes with Lex. A little disappointed after finding out there wasn't more but the game is polished and fun for sure. Could do just a Teen Titans version and I'd be very happy.

I met Parasite at the Legion Hideout and he mentioned Grodd has the tech and a "science place". Is there more to that story line? I went quite a while (20-30 days) past that and checked in at various points and never got another option for that. Same with cloning, got Audrey and is that the end of that? I fear I may have wrapped up the game, I have all the characters (still Roster doesn't work) so I don't know how much more there is.

Great fun, keep up the work!
The place Parasite refers to is the STAR labs. Visit it to continue that storyline, which ends with unlocking Superwoman.

The best way to see if you have missed any scenes is probably the changelog included in the game's folder, as it goes back
many versions. I don't know how up to date the walkthrough in the first post is.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I have an sugestion. When the starfire become the Starfire the terible, why not put starfire in henchwoman. The device can malfuntion and become starfire always bad. So starfire can become henchwoman. But is only sugestion, can ignore or acept.

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
Starfire is so eager to please, such a good slave, I wouldn't change her for anything. Her and Galatea seem to be 110% loyal. Bordering on not even needing control devices. Of course Galatea is feeding on the evil heart of Lex so she's a bit devious but Starfire is also a trueheart. Tala is also in the convo but she's a bit of an opportunist.

No shortage of evil henchwomen, wouldn't touch Starfire, but if Starfire the Terrible is an option I would hope it remains optional

Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 22, 2017
I did my best to check but haven't found anything. So now that I looked, I'm going to ask.
Is there anymore with Starfire & Blackfire? With Blackfire henchwoman I can Inspect Starfire but nothing else past that. Then the Starfire the Terrible costume unlocks & I see nothing past that for either Starfire or Blackfire. Is there anything or am I wasting my time?

Lemme just say Starfire & Blackfire one more time, Jeez.
Fully agreed!

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
just started playing with the magic collar and leash and I have come to realize this game is wrongly titled

the shit should be named "Cuckold Unlimited" I mean seriously this fucking guy puts soooooooo much content into this game that involves other people enjoying Lex's bitches he has to be the biggest cuck in a video game ever. would have been nice to know before I started playing this game what sunsetriders was really into, because it damn sure isn't "protagonist has sex with women"

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
just started playing with the magic collar and leash and I have come to realize this game is wrongly titled

the shit should be named "Cuckold Unlimited" I mean seriously this fucking guy puts soooooooo much content into this game that involves other people enjoying Lex's bitches he has to be the biggest cuck in a video game ever. would have been nice to know before I started playing this game what sunsetriders was really into, because it damn sure isn't "protagonist has sex with women"
Technically Lex does have sex with Roulette, Livewire, Batgirl(Borbello), Miss Martian(Borbello), and Artemis(Borbello).

Though I do agree that most of the content seems to be on other people's enjoyment then Lex. You'd think that the way how this works is:
-you capture a Heroine
-you corrupt then to the point that they are willing to have sex with you
-you then place them in Glamour Slam (They can start off Dancing since they are not use to doing acts for others, which then the more they get use to the act, the more acts they will do which can get sexual as it progresses)
-you then place them in the Meta Bordello (They are now willing to preform sexual acts to other people)

You'd also think that the section that would have the most content is the Cells.

But based on what other people have said in the thread, Sunsetriders doesn't work on a liner path. He seems to work on whatever pops in his head at the time and goes for it. Which don't get me wrong, if it works for you, go for it (At least this game isn't abandoned), but you have to at least finish what you started. What's the point of introducing another Heroine if we are going to get the same "Talk", "Dance", "Strip" combo and wait like 6 months to a year and a half to get some progression?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's pretty simple really, Lex's goal is to make money, not get laid/build a harem. It's all about control.

Reactions: KaiserST

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Starfire is so eager to please, such a good slave, I wouldn't change her for anything. Her and Galatea seem to be 110% loyal. Bordering on not even needing control devices. Of course Galatea is feeding on the evil heart of Lex so she's a bit devious but Starfire is also a trueheart. Tala is also in the convo but she's a bit of an opportunist.

No shortage of evil henchwomen, wouldn't touch Starfire, but if Starfire the Terrible is an option I would hope it remains optional

First i want say if my english is bad, is because english not is my first language and is because i used the online translator.

Seccond : I liked your honesty and honesty in your response, I wish other game owners and programmers would do the same. The other day a game owner called me a child only because he said that his game had a bug. The childishness was his. Actually, I'm not afraid to say, I'm 53 years old and I love playing type games of yours. Old man, perhaps, but only if you are old if in your mind you accept your old age. There are old people who think that it is children and old people who have the child inside, these last ones live the joy of being a child with an adult reasoning.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First i want say if my english is bad, is because english not is my first language and is because i used the online translator.

Seccond : I liked your honesty and honesty in your response, I wish other game owners and programmers would do the same. The other day a game owner called me a child only because he said that his game had a bug. The childishness was his. Actually, I'm not afraid to say, I'm 53 years old and I love playing type games of yours. Old man, perhaps, but only if you are old if in your mind you accept your old age. There are old people who think that it is children and old people who have the child inside, these last ones live the joy of being a child with an adult reasoning.
I'm not too far behind you, so you are not alone. Never grow up! Let your inner Peter Pan live forever. XD

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Technically Lex does have sex with Roulette, Livewire, Batgirl(Borbello), Miss Martian(Borbello), and Artemis(Borbello).

Though I do agree that most of the content seems to be on other people's enjoyment then Lex. You'd think that the way how this works is:
-you capture a Heroine
-you corrupt then to the point that they are willing to have sex with you
-you then place them in Glamour Slam (They can start off Dancing since they are not use to doing acts for others, which then the more they get use to the act, the more acts they will do which can get sexual as it progresses)
-you then place them in the Meta Bordello (They are now willing to preform sexual acts to other people)

You'd also think that the section that would have the most content is the Cells.

But based on what other people have said in the thread, Sunsetriders doesn't work on a liner path. He seems to work on whatever pops in his head at the time and goes for it. Which don't get me wrong, if it works for you, go for it (At least this game isn't abandoned), but you have to at least finish what you started. What's the point of introducing another Heroine if we are going to get the same "Talk", "Dance", "Strip" combo and wait like 6 months to a year and a half to get some progression?
Well the guy works on a whim
They even said that "this project has no direction"

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes