nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
First i want say if my english is bad, is because english not is my first language and is because i used the online translator.

Seccond : I liked your honesty and honesty in your response, I wish other game owners and programmers would do the same. The other day a game owner called me a child only because he said that his game had a bug. The childishness was his. Actually, I'm not afraid to say, I'm 53 years old and I love playing type games of yours. Old man, perhaps, but only if you are old if in your mind you accept your old age. There are old people who think that it is children and old people who have the child inside, these last ones live the joy of being a child with an adult reasoning.
sorry friend I am not the game maker

thegodforce

Oct 16, 2017
Bug Report (on mac). Using the lasso on wonder woman after the first time causes a freeze. No chat window plus WW default pose.

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
Is the VIP Room something that's not implemented into the game yet? Doesn't seem to work for me or is it something that's supposed to be eventually unlocked?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is the VIP Room something that's not implemented into the game yet? Doesn't seem to work for me or is it something that's supposed to be eventually unlocked?
You mean the private room in the bordello?
Batgirl, Artemis and Miss Martian have scenes there. Maybe someone else I'm forgetting.

thegodforce

Oct 16, 2017
Bug Report (on mac). Using the lasso on wonder woman after the first time causes a freeze. No chat window plus WW default pose.
So it Turns out the Mac version is still in 2.17 instead of 2.17.77. Anyone wanna hook me up with the newer version? Please?

randomguy9990

Jul 10, 2017
I haven't really played the game since 2.1.5 or something, thought I'd give the content some time to grow. Shouldn't 2.1.8 be dropping around this time?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Now i know why Lex capture heroine,he want to make a harem and fight Superman.Im just hoping other superhero like Batman or Green Lantern have a cameo in this game..XDXD

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Mention it earlier in post. Best guess would be blackfire or Mercy's lesbian scene, Seems to depend on who you don't have as a current henchwoman. Have only seen Galatea, Harley, Chesire, and Superwoman so far. I would say its blackfire, but at the same time can't confirm since I cant get mercy's scene with frost to start even if I dont have her as a henchwoman and have messed around with frost a few days; but nothing would happen. Can anyone else confirm if its either blackfire or mercy's thats bugged for killer frost lesbian scene?
I got tired of trying over and over and over and over again, just gotten to 3 of the lesbian scenes.
So I edited the save in the registry to unlock all the Killer Frost lesbian scenes...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are the .reg files for each individual save slot to unlock the scenes in the Vault

You need to get to the stage where you have Killer Frost unlocked in the game before you can use these of course.
Use at your own risk.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes