ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
i really don't understand the developer and his updates. One update we are fighting batman the next we are making wonder women dance.
Justice League unlimited=Something Unlimited. But this dude add girls from different timeliness that has nothing to do still nothing bad but still??? As things are going even my grandma will be in this game nothing can surprise me anymore with this game or the developer.
Alternate universes and timelines aren't really an issue with DC though. I mean even JLU established other worlds with the Justice Lords in its own canon (which is brought up while talking to Superwoman). It would be kind of weird if they didn't use that.

Now if they were to start adding random Marvel or anime characters that would be something else.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
English not is my strenght, "She Hulk belongs to the Mouse.", what is exactly?
She-Hulk is a character from Marvel Comics.

The Mouse is Mickey Mouse. Mickey is owned by (and the official mascot of) The Walt Disney Company.

Marvel Comics is also owned by Disney.

Therefore, She-Hulk belongs to the Mouse = Disney owns She-Hulk.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
She-Hulk is a character from Marvel Comics.

The Mouse is Mickey Mouse. Mickey is owned by (and the official mascot of) The Walt Disney Company.

Marvel Comics is also owned by Disney.

Therefore, She-Hulk belongs to the Mouse = Disney owns She-Hulk.

Thanks for explain.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Alternate universes and timelines aren't really an issue with DC though. I mean even JLU established other worlds with the Justice Lords in its own canon (which is brought up while talking to Superwoman). It would be kind of weird if they didn't use that.

Now if they were to start adding random Marvel or anime characters that would be something else.
Yes i understand that and what you are talking about but the characters and the way the look are from Justice league unlimited even the universe.Lets say the look of killer frost she is from JLU but in different universes she looks different.The adding of different girls is a little weird for me but still ok. Much better for me not to think that much about this and just enjoy the game for what it has

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So apparently this update is the big event one with the yacht. That's actually really cool since I played the prison with every single henchwoman at the time back when it first was released. As for more characters? I say he should stop adding right now. Let's za warudo adding new girls, finish up some characters we already have, and ora ora ora our meats when it comes to pass.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
i really don't understand the developer and his updates. One update we are fighting batman the next we are making wonder women dance.
Justice League unlimited=Something Unlimited. But this dude add girls from different timeliness that has nothing to do still nothing bad but still??? As things are going even my grandma will be in this game nothing can surprise me anymore with this game or the developer.

Uh, I might be wrong here, but I don't recall ever fighting Batman. As for making Wonder Woman dance, well, why not, she jiggles. Shame the dance option is just a placeholder that was put in by mistake, for now anyway.

The potential character roster was always "the DCAU", and if you go on the Sunset Discord they have a command (or had, anyway) that listed all the DCAU shows as far as they were concerned which included

Justice League (and JL Unlimited)
Superman the Animated Series
Batman the Animated Series
Teen Titans
Batman Beyond
Static Shock
Young Justice
Some of the DC animated movies

So from the looks of things, we can probably safely (and thankfully) rule out your grannie's GILF-titties flopping around.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just to play Devil's Advocate, the official comics had DC and Marvel crossover a number of times, so it's not completely out of the question lore wise, just rare. Though, I am one of those weirdos who preferred the Amalgam Universe. That was some Fan Fiction level crossover there. XD

Reactions: xMendoza

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Just to play Devil's Advocate, the official comics had DC and Marvel crossover a number of times, so it's not completely out of the question lore wise, just rare. Though, I am one of those weirdos who preferred the Amalgam Universe. That was some Fan Fiction level crossover there. XD
True, but the animated shows and films haven't had anything like that.

Reactions: KaiserST

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Yes i understand that and what you are talking about but the characters and the way the look are from Justice league unlimited even the universe.Lets say the look of killer frost she is from JLU but in different universes she looks different.The adding of different girls is a little weird for me but still ok. Much better for me not to think that much about this and just enjoy the game for what it has
Yeah I know what you mean. I was just thinking of Suicide Squad: Hell To Pay

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I don't mind that it takes so long for new content to come out, but the fact that the last, what, Four builds in a row were cripplingly bugged, with some scenes completely missing and others crashing the game when you attempted them?
That bothers me.

Maybe he's rushing and skipping testing-phases because he knows that people are dissatisfied with the production-speed, but it just feels like he's half-assing the actual coding.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
It's just me or raven's, blackfire's n starfire's artstyle seem a little bit off?
Are they gonna change them or is all hope lost?

Oct 13, 2017
I skipped the past few updates, last one i played was for prison add on. Should i download the current version or wait a few days/weeks/ etc for the next one? Or will the next one be a while

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I skipped the past few updates, last one i played was for prison add on. Should i download the current version or wait a few days/weeks/ etc for the next one? Or will the next one be a while
why not try it as for next update i think it will take a time to come.Just so you know if you did not do this but for Audrey you will have to pick her or the copy you made because there is a bug the copy is Audrey and the Audrey is copy.In short if you want to take Audrey pick the copy

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Can't wait for him to add Fire and Ice these two girl are combo.Maybe even Crimson Fox Doctor Light and for event Hirunan and Katma Tui

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I have Wonderwoman in a cell and have unlocked the dance action but every time I select it the game freezes with her and lex in he frame. I have tried switching her costumes. Anyone have a fix/workaround?
As has been discussed every page for the last five pages, the Wonder Woman dance scene isn't implemented and the button was a mistake. It will always freeze your game and the only workaround is hoping that SR7 adds the scene in the next update.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes