Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
And finish at least five girls before he adds more
hmm i dont know about that becuz sunset really love justice league and he want to hav fun create his favourite character of jla..If he like it i dont want to stop him to do what his like but the bug is the problem

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
hmm i dont know about that becuz sunset really love justice league and he want to hav fun create his favourite character of jla..If he like it i dont want to stop him to do what his like but the bug is the problem
Who is his favorite character? If it's a Heroine, you'd think she would have been in the game already.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Who is his favorite character? If it's a Heroine, you'd think she would have been in the game already.
Terra,raven,superwomen.Actually he hav many favourite..I think he should just finish his favourite girl content if he like them so much

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I downloaded the file what do I open it with?
with nothing you just watch it just kidding make a new folder extract it in the folder so that you will have your save in the pc and not lose it for future update even if you delete the game and the game is on Unity.
But your name is LegoLover so when you turn 18 then play it

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
well that was boring, as usual H game without any h...yeah yeah there are a few scenes but mostly it's just boring dialogue...I mean i didn't start off like that and i appreciated the story and theme but just how long is it gonna take for the h content to actually appear

rogue like evolution is easily superior to this game with only 3(official) girls just because they actually remember it's an h game and have actual content matching the genre and other stuff is secondary

Reactions: MilkShank

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
well that was boring, as usual H game without any h...yeah yeah there are a few scenes but mostly it's just boring dialogue...I mean i didn't start off like that and i appreciated the story and theme but just how long is it gonna take for the h content to actually appear

rogue like evolution is easily superior to this game with only 3(official) girls just because they actually remember it's an h game and have actual content matching the genre and other stuff is secondary
Not trying to defend the game or the dev but to say there isn't any h scenes is completely incorrect.

If you're talking about you having sex (Vaginal or Anal), you can have sex with 3 heroines, a villian and Roulette.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
When I try to get Mercy's first blowjob my screen goes black. Help?
You're probably trying to get the blowjob in her cell before you actually completed the LexCorp takeover thing. Have you seen her cutscene in the parking garage yet?

If not, go finish building the Meta Bordello, then go back to LexCorp and you'll get the start of the event. After about a week the event should be finished. Once that's done, visit Mercy and she'll be missing, you'll track her down in the garage.

Reactions: Creus and KaiserST

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
"Not trying to defend the game or the dev but to say there isn't any h scenes is completely incorrect."

Yeah if you reread my post you will see me acknowledge that there are some scenes....though I don't recall any with anything past a bj....and really just how much dialogue and hoops are you supposed to jump through for a pic and text.

"Looks like someone took the short bus to school."

whatever the fuck that's suppose to mean....?....

does not change my feelings on the matter either way usual mistake of devs of these games,they forgot they were making an h game

look some of us have been waiting awhile for h games to improve and all we have seen is this static transition into basically a copy of jpn vns it's boring and a pure text game like lilith's throne uses text way better....yes i know it has portraits but no many or needed
You did mention there were a few but you did say "as usual H game without any h scenes" so it's kind of a self contradiction you made.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
"You did mention there were a few but you did say "as usual H game without any h scenes" so it's kind of a self contradiction you made"

yeah i guess i did...the words don't convey what i was trying to express ,which was that there are loads of dialogue and mini games etc but like very little in of the adult content that supposed to be in an h game

yeah most games here are like that and i was contemplating just not bothering anymore but there are some decent games here or there like lilith's throne or rogue....the difference with the rogue game is there is actual h gameplay and customization(even if limited) positions,it's focus is h...another ok game is super powered...ya know as an example of what i think is more than just basic text and pics....

JAC073

Jun 2, 2018
Great, more leash scenes...sorry, after seeing his rule 34 page I've gone to being happy with what's been in the recent updates to going why the fuck can't we fuck some more of these girls

N7Kryptonian

Jul 20, 2017
Great, more leash scenes...sorry, after seeing his rule 34 page I've gone to being happy with what's been in the recent updates to going why the fuck can't we fuck some more of these girls
What's really crazy about that Rule 34 page is that there are different sex scenes with these heroines. SOME OF THEM EVEN HAVE ANIMATIONS

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes