Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
We recently took over the thread, in an attempt to have a better open dialogue with players and also pitch our game better than the current eyesore of an Overview does. (We'll be editing that on Monday.)

Like it now states on the OP, we do not condone the piracy of our Patreon-exclusive builds and content.

HOWEVER, we respect F95zone for what it is and aren't interested in fighting piracy - that's a losing battle we'll never be able to win anyway.

So, we'll keep the thread updated with the content people choose to share and will credit them the same way the previous thread owner already was - so the OP has been updated with the Asset Pack you shared.
I like this "If ya can't beat em, join em." attitude....now if only government understood that concept...

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Suggested bug report considerations:

1- Note version of the game you're using. (.1.17 / .1.177777 etc) some old bugs have been fixed and many people say they haven't uploaded a new version since X event.

2-If applicable, please note how long ago it's been since you've restarted the game. Like turning a computer on and off, little errors across versions can accumulate over time to become big errors and they are likely part of your computer save register, not the game itself. SS7 is more likely to be able to replicated a bug and fix it if he's working under the same conditions you are.
(Also, and sorry if this comes off as brash, but with the time crunch and overwhelming desire to see more content than bug fixes, please don't insist the team try to fix a bug in a build you're not downloading anyway, for a game you haven't updated 6 months to 1 year+)

3- Try to list mitigating conditions wherever possible. Atm the main one's are Lex's costume, his current henchwoman, her costume, and Lex's equipped item. A girl dancing in one costume when she's wearing another is definitely a bug. Getting conversations from one girl while another is your henchwoman? bug. Getting leash scenes in a cell when you don't have leash equipped? bug. Now that certain options are linked to conditions (like cloning, Starfire and Blackfire dancing together, Superwoman proccing Wonder Woman's Lasso scenes, etc) it's more likely for overlapping conditions to compound issues - especially as the game moves forward.

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

John2018

Oct 24, 2017
Is there going to be an event in the future involving Wonder Woman's mother and the Amazons? It would be cool if Lex toke control of their island and turned it into like the Bordello but on steroids.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks for sharing the Asset Pack @SimpleFapper

As usual in the spoiler below I will put any scenes that aren't in the game yet. In this pack there wasn't much new but regardless here are the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: After doing this new list I kinda wish that SuperGirl got content next update, the fact that she doesn't even have a strip scene is almost a crime.I mean just look at her.

Dance06.jpg

rle68

May 28, 2017
Been playing the last release... heres my take on it.. wonderwoman.. fantastic!!! the dialogue fits perfectly.. do i wish there was more yes... but its a great start...Superwoman .. more fantastics...do i see her being corrupted to stay here.. yes..do i see her snapping lexs neck yes...one Glitch was when choosing to keep audrey clone i kept the original...dont know if thats an incidental thing or not...

def needs to work on finishing scenes already developed.. do i want wonder woman dancing stripping and everything yes.. but overall this was a nice update

Reactions: Gunsmoke Games

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Animations are a big part of what hold things up. They take a LONG time to make, and while we understand we've created this expectation of certain scenes being animated - nothing has been promised.

Like I said in my last post, Sunset is the sole person working on every update. The game is already pretty massive and these updates feature a lot of content. Paired with the legacy code issues too, bugs are just a fact of life.

Sunset of course works on them as much as he can and hops on any game breaking bugs brought to our attention asap, but if Bethesda is allowed to have ultra buggy games, I'd like to think people could be more understanding about them being prevalent in a massive one person project like this.

(I'm not saying you're being unfair or anything with your comment, it's just something we've been contending a lot with so I'm answering the bug situation in general.)

We also need more people willing to give better detailed bug reports. A screenshot of something odd happening isn't as helpful as some may think. We need to be able to replicate it to see the events leading up to the bug, because sometimes it's not our fault and it's the person's system - which we need to be able to diagnose asap so we don't spend a bunch of time on a "bug" we can't even fix.

We promise to work as hard as possible to have the most bugless releases we can, but we really need some people to be more understanding about the reality of the situation.

Also, Sunset's talent and passion is primarily in his art. Coding is his weakest aspect to be honest and what he likes doing the least. Subsequent titles will see him paired with a developer and will likely feature less bug issues.

Some images are scrapped after being created - which can happen for a multitude of reasons - so they're added to the asset packs but not to the game itself. That's why you'll see some images in the asset packs and not in the game. It doesn't necessarily mean that art or scene will never be in the game at all, but it may be redrawn to fit a new idea or change in direction.

A lot more thought goes into the game and each picture and pose than I think a lot of people give Sunset credit for.
So the long awaited animations(that were previously mentioned 2 updates ago) wont be in the update?

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
This is from SmokeShank (not sure who's piloting the GG account) way back in May. linking to it directly.

"I will do you all a favor and share the content which was created during this two months cycle, but will NOT ALL BE IMPLEMENTED as some animations are not finished (art work is done)."

Poison Ivy content
- Poison Ivy/Batgirl Bordello Scene *
- Prison Henchwoman Lesbian Scenes *
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Raven content
- Handjob Scene
- Blowjob Scene
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes *

The starred ones were what made it into that specific update I believe while everything else is absent. Sure, sure, it does say not all will be implemented, but with these flipbook transitions that have been made wouldn't the most time consuming part be the art creation which was already done? If the art content has been created (and not *gasp* a lie) 4 months should be ample time to implement into the game, no? And this is not even bringing up that the following update was said to "Finish Terra" and we got a blowjob scene that didn't function.

Promise of time for delivery isn't stated, but it's pretty clear he said animations were being worked on. What would be the justification for not one of these being implemented when the artwork is done after four months? As I said earlier showing off said artwork would be nice for credibility. But I certainly can't stop you from deflecting and being intentionally vague.

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
The next update is due out at the end of September.

I honestly don't know what "long awaited" animations you're talking about. To my knowledge, nothing has been promised.
Well yes nothing was promised but im talking about the raven animations that was mentioned 2 updates ago because that was the excuse for a "lacking" update back then

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
This is from SmokeShank (not sure who's piloting the GG account) way back in May. linking to it directly.

"I will do you all a favor and share the content which was created during this two months cycle, but will NOT ALL BE IMPLEMENTED as some animations are not finished (art work is done)."

Poison Ivy content
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

Raven content
- Handjob Scene
- Blowjob Scene
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes *

The starred ones were what made it into that specific update I believe while everything else is absent. Sure, sure, it does say not all will be implemented, but with these flipbook transitions that have been made wouldn't the most time consuming part be the art creation which was already done? If the art content has been created (and not *gasp* a lie) 4 months should be ample time to implement into the game, no? And this is not even bringing up that the following update was said to "Finish Terra" and we got a blowjob scene that didn't function.

Promise of time for delivery isn't stated, but it's pretty clear he said animations were being worked on. What would be the justification for not one of these being implemented when the artwork is done after four months? As I said earlier showing off said artwork would be nice for credibility. But I certainly can't stop you from deflecting and being intentionally vague.
Those starred scenes were added in 2.1.6 according to our patch notes and I haven't heard anyone say otherwise. Are you sure you just haven't gotten to them?

I don't know exactly what was said in regards to "finish Terra", but I do know that there's no way in hell anyone would've meant finishing her completely. Discussions to that affect have only happened in recent months...

Now allow me (this is Locke, by the way) to be brutally honest for a sec...

Honestly, I need people to drop these grievances over what is and isn't in the game already. This man (Sunset) practically kills himself every update trying to get as much done as humanly possible every 2 months - going through weeks of self-imposed crunch time that gets extended every single update.

Personally, I'd tell him not to do it. To never say a single word about upcoming content and to do away with regularly timed releases altogether. Summertime Saga doesn't do it. Akabur takes 6 months or more to put out a lot less. But he really don't want to disappoint people.

ALSO, I'd appreciate it if people started looking at SU like it's "under new management" so-to-speak. The emphasis on Gunsmoke Games, the new logo and soon the rebranding of the Patreon page, aren't just lip service. We have already made - and continue to make - a lot of changes to our production cycle and methods. We'll be making a statement about how these changes are going to affect SU tommorrow.

I already know some people are going to riot no matter what we say. But I think most reasonable people are going to be quite happy with the direction we're shifting development. So please, I ask you and anyone else paying attention to this post, cut the man some slack and give us a chance to change for the better.

So is version 2.1.777 not a thing still for mac?
There is a 2.1.777 version for Mac.

Well yes nothing was promised but im talking about the raven animations that was mentioned 2 updates ago because that was the excuse for a "lacking" update back then
2 updates ago Sunset said the update was a bit smaller because he became quite sick for the last 2 weeks of production. That's another problem with these regularly timed releases and one-man development situation. He will have help for future titles, but please try to have some understanding in SU's case.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
You misunderstand me, I starred what made it into 2.1.6 while trying to show what Smoke was talking up but nobody has seen any proof of. The sex scenes/animations, to be specific, for Raven and Ivy.

I can't say for certainty, but I highly doubt Simplefapper edited what was a copy+paste of the 2.1.7 roadmap
link to post:

Of note:
- Finish uncompleted animations (roughly 6-8)
- Finish Terra cell content

"We had a meeting early last week where we discussed future direction and focus. The idea now is to focus and finish up all the cell content in the coming updates. SR7 will focus on a girl/s and bring them up to a completed state every dev cycle (this cycle being Terra)."

They have stated that the roadmaps aren't always 100% going to be met and are not to be taken as gospel. Misc is open and broad so sure they met that one. They added some Wonder Woman cell content, nobody can argue that. And I wouldn't doubt work on the yacht event was done seeing that the prelude made it in. Those things from the roadmap were true.

But I don't know how you could misconstrue something plainly and boldly stated as "Finish Terra cell content" as...not...finishing her content. Also, the uncompleted animations have to mean aforementioned Raven/Ivy scenes that didn't make it in due to illness. What other animations could they be? So having one of the stamped highlights of a patch, and going on to talk about said stamp of finishing girls as a work philosophy going forward, leading to a patch where Terra gets virtually nothing added because the one scene doesn't even work. You can understand why people may have a negative outlook at that. So having those animations absent again and the huge lack of progress on Terra which was communicated to be a focal point gets people to dogpile on the wide as an ocean deep as a puddle problem.

I'm not privy to the conversations you have with Smoke or Sunset, but it would imply there's some miscommunication if you think finishing Terra was an outlandish claim that ended up being made by Smoke. And with how you're framing the announcement tomorrow, it leads me to believe it's not a good one in regards to people who care about SU.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Poison Ivy content
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

For the last four what do they mean where will those scenes be in?
Will poison Ivy be in prison with the other girls or will those scenes be in our own room because when we are with some
villain in our room we can't choose what to do so how will the Leash scene work?

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
You misunderstand me, I starred what made it into 2.1.6 while trying to show what Smoke was talking up but nobody has seen any proof of. The sex scenes/animations, to be specific, for Raven and Ivy.

I can't say for certainty, but I highly doubt Simplefapper edited what was a copy+paste of the 2.1.7 roadmap
link to post:

Of note:
- Finish uncompleted animations (roughly 6-8)
- Finish Terra cell content

"We had a meeting early last week where we discussed future direction and focus. The idea now is to focus and finish up all the cell content in the coming updates. SR7 will focus on a girl/s and bring them up to a completed state every dev cycle (this cycle being Terra)."

They have stated that the roadmaps aren't always 100% going to be met and are not to be taken as gospel. Misc is open and broad so sure they met that one. They added some Wonder Woman cell content, nobody can argue that. And I wouldn't doubt work on the yacht event was done seeing that the prelude made it in. Those things from the roadmap were true.

But I don't know how you could misconstrue something plainly and boldly stated as "Finish Terra cell content" as...not...finishing her content. Also, the uncompleted animations have to mean aforementioned Raven/Ivy scenes that didn't make it in due to illness. What other animations could they be? So having one of the stamped highlights of a patch, and going on to talk about said stamp of finishing girls as a work philosophy going forward, leading to a patch where Terra gets virtually nothing added because the one scene doesn't even work. You can understand why people may have a negative outlook at that. So having those animations absent again and the huge lack of progress on Terra which was communicated to be a focal point gets people to dogpile on the wide as an ocean deep as a puddle problem.

I'm not privy to the conversations you have with Smoke or Sunset, but it would imply there's some miscommunication if you think finishing Terra was an outlandish claim that ended up being made by Smoke. And with how you're framing the announcement tomorrow, it leads me to believe it's not a good one in regards to people who care about SU.
These things take time. As he said, "in the coming updates". And he also made that statement recently, not during 2.1.6.

Part of our announcement tomorrow will include HOW we're going to deliver on that statement too. But I'll go ahead and give you a sneak peek if it'll alleviate some of this.

The yacht event has been planned for a LONG time, and yes, he's worked on it here and there a bit. It's coming at the end of this month and will feature of TON of stuff. The top of the changelog is currently at "18 Backgrounds" and there are ALOT of characters involved.

The content completion updates are going to start after the yacht event, and yes, first up is Terra. But that means that - at its earliest - those completion updates won't start until the end of November.

Right now, we don't know if we'll be able to fully complete one character per update. We won't have a solid idea of how smoothly these completion updates are going to go until after the yacht event is done and Sunset can start moving in that direction. We've created a system where people expect a certain amount of content from each character at minimum, and we are determined not to go back on that or do any of their stories a disservice in the name of quicker/easier completion.

As for the announcement tomorrow, I think the people who really do care about SU - and the guy who's routinely putting in blood, sweat and tears to get it done - will be happy to hear it. I think the only people upset will be those who have very unrealistic expectations and don't understand the first thing about game development. The announcement is about how we're going to finally deliver the content you've all be asking for without sacrificing quality or cutting down routes. (And at this point I've probably said WAY too much, so I won't speak on it further before creating the reddit post and OP changes here.)

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Poison Ivy content
- Sex Scene
- Anal Scene
- Cumshot Scenes
- Leash Scenes

For the last four what do they mean where will those scenes be in?
Will poison Ivy be in prison with the other girls or will those scenes be in our own room because when we are with some
villain in our room we can't choose what to do so how will the Leash scene work?
Ivy is a villainess, so you'll have to hire her and place her in locations you then visit to see her scenes. I'd imagine the leash scene will just be part of her natural progression, but that's pure speculation at this time.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes