bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Rule #1: Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not; This includes trolling, belittling, etc.

Just a few reminders in no particular order of importance:
  • Using abusive language towards other members (which includes name-calling and personal insults) is not OK, even if "they started it" in your opinion.
  • When someone starts an argument, please use the report button. The longer it takes for someone to report it, the worse the argument gets, which leads to escalation, then warnings, then thread bans, etc.
  • Bottom line: If you want to be a dick to other people, go do it on the chans where they don't give a shit. It's against the rules here.
Be nice and have fun. :)

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
You're probably trying to get the blowjob in her cell before you actually completed the LexCorp takeover thing. Have you seen her cutscene in the parking garage yet?

If not, go finish building the Meta Bordello, then go back to LexCorp and you'll get the start of the event. After about a week the event should be finished. Once that's done, visit Mercy and she'll be missing, you'll track her down in the garage.
Thanks for answering, but it seems I made a mistake. It is with the scene of the first handjob that the screen turns black.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Thanks for answering, but it seems I made a mistake. It is with the scene of the first handjob that the screen turns black.
That happens sometimes due to a "conflict" of sorts between your graphics card (driver dependent) and the Unity engine.
It SHOULD just be a delay, and not an actual game freeze, so if you repeatedly click it should progress and show you the scene. It should also only be the first time that it does it.

Edit : I've had it happen in a few other games too. It can also cause a weird green screen thing sometimes.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
What is with Wonder women and her dance is it done or is there some bug with the dance because we can't do that scene?
yacht event is it something big what will we do there and i think i took you two years to do it why so long?

U

User_668360

Why most of the new girls are slaves or to say are in prison but the older ones are not i have seen that Hawkgirl is getting her scenes done but why so late? Will there be new girls added or will you be doing events or the main story after the yacht event.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i was watching the picture with Harley and a crazy idea just hit me.What if we could make Harley pregnant and then she goes to Joker and shows it would like to see the face Joker will be making haha
You know Joker is a psychopath and will even play kill with even his own son right?You should read comic.Even harley scared to tell Joker that she is pregnant becuz of him.She know that Joker is not normal and in the end she and her sister raised harley&Joker child alone.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
You know Joker is a psychopath and will even play kill with even his own son right?You should read comic.Even harley scared to tell Joker that she is pregnant becuz of him.She know that Joker is not normal and in the end she and her sister raised harley&Joker child alone.
But he raised a fine gorilla baby once! After kidnapping it! He's not that bad of a father...

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
But he raised a fine gorilla baby once! After kidnapping it! He's not that bad of a father...
You two should read slowly what i wrote i said what if we as Lex Luthor
make her not Joker and yes i have read and watched a lot of comics,movies,cartoons.I already know about those things.Remeber this is a game not a comic what happened there will not happen here.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
i was watching the picture with Harley and a crazy idea just hit me.What if we could make Harley pregnant and then she goes to Joker and shows it would like to see the face Joker will be making haha
There are no plans for pregnancy content at this time. That may change depending on Sunset's mood, but we have no current plans for it and are reigning in feature creep at the moment.

What is with Wonder women and her dance is it done or is there some bug with the dance because we can't do that scene?
yacht event is it something big what will we do there and i think i took you two years to do it why so long?
WW's dance is not currently in the game. The button was accidentally turned on. We're sorry for the confusion it caused.

The yacht event was planned a while back, yes, but it has not been actively worked on for two years. A lot of other things, like the prison event, were slated ahead of it.

Why most of the new girls are slaves or to say are in prison but the older ones are not i have seen that Hawkgirl is getting her scenes done but why so late? Will there be new girls added or will you be doing events or the main story after the yacht event.
There are a lot of factors and variables that have previously lead to content being worked on in the manner it has been. Keep in mind this game is still made by one person - who does all the art, coding, writing, etc - and unfortunately SU is sort of "in too deep" at this point that bring on more devs. It's frankly a mess and changing the workflow would cause massive initial setbacks - so Sunset is sort of on his own as far as the actual work goes.

That being said, we are making some changes to address people's content concerns. We will be making an announcement about those intended changes on Monday - when we the update public build version of the game. (I know that doesn't really matter to you guys since you're on the most recent version, but we'll be announcing/talking about some other things in addition to giving out the new public build.)

So keep your eyes peeled here for changes to the main post on the thread or on the /r/lewdgames subreddit.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
It would make sense to hold the card until Monday when you're doing whatever the announce is, but since the animations people have been waiting on to be implemented for the past two updates it would be nice to see proof of them. Obviously not every single one but just show us something from Raven or Ivy (if the latter was worked on) even a Terra scene outside the BJ would be fine. Easy opportunity to curb some of the wave of skepticism.

The yacht is obviously the flagship of this coming update (dohoho), whether that is worth it outside of the costumes remains to be seen. But getting the animations that have been said time and again that they've been worked on in the update should be just as important.

Reactions: MilkShank

jajio176

Sep 8, 2018
HD Asset Pack #13
What do we do with these there are some images of girls doing stuff naked or wearing clothes that i still did not get.Do i need put them somewhere in the game or change them what do i do?
And are these images in the game or still some are not

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
It would make sense to hold the card until Monday when you're doing whatever the announce is, but since the animations people have been waiting on to be implemented for the past two updates it would be nice to see proof of them. Obviously not every single one but just show us something from Raven or Ivy (if the latter was worked on) even a Terra scene outside the BJ would be fine. Easy opportunity to curb some of the wave of skepticism.

The yacht is obviously the flagship of this coming update (dohoho), whether that is worth it outside of the costumes remains to be seen. But getting the animations that have been said time and again that they've been worked on in the update should be just as important.
Animations are a big part of what hold things up. They take a LONG time to make, and while we understand we've created this expectation of certain scenes being animated - nothing has been promised.

I cant wait for the Yacht event update,but i hope it fixes the bugs too,that last Bugfix for me added only more bugs
Like I said in my last post, Sunset is the sole person working on every update. The game is already pretty massive and these updates feature a lot of content. Paired with the legacy code issues too, bugs are just a fact of life.

Sunset of course works on them as much as he can and hops on any game breaking bugs brought to our attention asap, but if Bethesda is allowed to have ultra buggy games, I'd like to think people could be more understanding about them being prevalent in a massive one person project like this.

(I'm not saying you're being unfair or anything with your comment, it's just something we've been contending a lot with so I'm answering the bug situation in general.)

We also need more people willing to give better detailed bug reports. A screenshot of something odd happening isn't as helpful as some may think. We need to be able to replicate it to see the events leading up to the bug, because sometimes it's not our fault and it's the person's system - which we need to be able to diagnose asap so we don't spend a bunch of time on a "bug" we can't even fix.

We promise to work as hard as possible to have the most bugless releases we can, but we really need some people to be more understanding about the reality of the situation.

Also, Sunset's talent and passion is primarily in his art. Coding is his weakest aspect to be honest and what he likes doing the least. Subsequent titles will see him paired with a developer and will likely feature less bug issues.

HD Asset Pack #13
What do we do with these there are some images of girls doing stuff naked or wearing clothes that i still did not get.Do i need put them somewhere in the game or change them what do i do?
And are these images in the game or still some are not
Some images are scrapped after being created - which can happen for a multitude of reasons - so they're added to the asset packs but not to the game itself. That's why you'll see some images in the asset packs and not in the game. It doesn't necessarily mean that art or scene will never be in the game at all, but it may be redrawn to fit a new idea or change in direction.

A lot more thought goes into the game and each picture and pose than I think a lot of people give Sunset credit for.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
1.Girls in prison
Will there be added progression to the girls in prison so we know what do they have like dance strip and other things. For me most of the time is spend trying to see if the girls have something more to do same with the clothes they are wearing i don't know if that is all there is to it. Some clothes the girls have are in different place lets say row one has 6 places for clothes i have 5 of them one is missing and that is in the middle so now i don't know if i can acquire that pair of clothes.I wish the was something in the free space for clothes (Not acquire) and for those that are still not in the game to say (In the future) or (Not in the game) something so we know what we can have and what we can't.

2.Days
Right now i am on day 420 (smoke weed everyday) from what i can see in the game it has a place for 3 digits what will happened if we got to day 999 to 1000 will the game close or hit a bug something or will it stay 999 and not move to 1000.

3.Saves.
Why is the game saving on it own even.We have the save but even if we don't use it the game will be saved so makes the save button have no use.I think the auto save must be turn off because it can ruin the game will get to why.

4.Bugs
1. Audrey has a bug that when we make the copy for Vandal Savage and we have to pick who to give thing are a little different
1.1 Audrey=Clone
1.2 Clone=Audrey
So most have picked Audrey but they got the clone so now because there is auto save they have to start over and from what i was reading some did it.
2 and 3. Minor bugs Wonder women dance in the game but not done and if we visit Artemis with Cheshire and we finger her there is a auto skip text Artemis says You bitch then the next line is skipped.

PS Sorry that the text i wrote is long.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 17

A smaller addition for now. Most of my time is going into putting together the Yacht event for the next build. Next month I'd like to switch to an asset pack after the build, which is always bigger anyways, then a bonus pack for the second month. Mainly since it's generally small and not really worth it. Which I'm still just deciding what that we be exactly.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
1.Girls in prison
Will there be added progression...

2.Days
Right now i am on day 420 (smoke weed everyday) from what i can see in the game it has a place for 3 digits what will happened if we got to day 999 to 1000 will the game close or hit a bug something or will it stay 999 and not move to 1000.

3.Saves.
Why is the game saving on it own even.We have the save but even if we don't use it the game will be saved so makes the save button have no use.I think the auto save must be turn off because it can ruin the game will get to why.

4.Bugs
1. Audrey has a bug...
To answer your concerns in order:

1. Just because some squares are missing between rows doesn't mean you're missing clothing outfits in-game at the moment.

Extra space is there to give Sunset the ability to go back and add more options if he chooses to do so. Things like that will be tightened up as the game gets closer to completion.

2. It's a simple counter. If you reach 4 digits, it'll show 4 digits. Shouldn't cause any Y2K issues. XD

3. Really early in development, years ago at this point, there was an issue with the save system that required emergency coding. The system in the game now, where it auto saves and you can manually save, is how that issue wound up being fixed.

As I've mentioned before, SU is a 1 man project - meaning Sunset has to carefully prioritize his time. At the moment, the save system is a very low priority and most people are happy with it. I'm sure it'll get cleaned up when SU is closer towards release.

4. I've passed the information on to Sunset.

Reactions: Krull and TheDevian

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
@Gab Could you please Update the OP with this latest version of the Asset Pack? I'd really appreciate it.
We recently took over the thread, in an attempt to have a better open dialogue with players and also pitch our game better than the current eyesore of an Overview does. (We'll be editing that on Monday.)

Like it now states on the OP, we do not condone the piracy of our Patreon-exclusive builds and content.

HOWEVER, we respect F95zone for what it is and aren't interested in fighting piracy - that's a losing battle we'll never be able to win anyway.

So, we'll keep the thread updated with the content people choose to share and will credit them the same way the previous thread owner already was - so the OP has been updated with the Asset Pack you shared.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes