zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Vixen from what someone said is her strip and lease scene is buged but then i was also told there not in the game. I don't know

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Vixen from what someone said is her strip and lease scene is buged but then i was also told there not in the game. I don't know
I'm pretty sure it's bugged. It's one thing to release a bugged game; it's another thing entirely to have one that literally doesn't have a thing that you tell people is on there.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
To trigger Vixen's strip, change 'suSlot01_vixenDance_h1357357304' to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shall write. Four shan't thou write, neither 2, except in the way to three...

... sorry, coudn't resist, anyway change from 1 to 3 and it will unlock.

One can change the slut outfits, but since you can do nothing with them, it's better the leave it as it is.

Edit: Proof
Screenshot_1.png

zenithing

Mar 2, 2018
how do u trigger the batgirl x poison ivy scene?
I struggled with that one for a while too. I only succeeded when Ivy wasn't hired or posted anywhere, don't post her in the bordello. Check her bordello scene every day and RNG god will eventually show you the scene. Batgirl's outfit was the newer one both times, even after I changed in back to the older one.

zenithing

Mar 2, 2018
To trigger Vixen's strip, change 'suSlot01_vixenDance_h1357357304' to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shall write. Four shan't thou write, neither 2, except in the way to three...

One can change the slut outfits, but since you can do nothing with them, it's better the leave it as it is.

View attachment 133236
What do you mean? An african or european vixen?

Thanks, I tried and it worked for me, but only the first CG, not the second one with her stripping completely.
Works the same for her other 2 outfits and the dialogue is always as it's her first strip scene.
Game freezes when you have her dance naked.

On a side note a bug I haven't seen mentioned yet. Maid Audrey's dance scene turns into her Ballerina dance scene.

Zimbolical

Dec 23, 2016

View attachment 133236
How do you do that?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Bug fixes will come out after the Asset Pack.

SU 2.1.7 --> SU 2.1.777 Changelog Fixed ---------------------------------------
- Audrey's Maid costume dance showing Ballerian instead
- Killer Frost cell rerouting to Terra's sometimes
- Vixen's cell stripping not unlocking properly
- Superwoman scenes showing up in Wonder Woman cell
- Multiple go back buttons showing up in the Office
- Some cells not reseting, even with a new game
- Some variables locking up Killer Frost's cell
- Superwoman's head disappering during conversations

"Most of the other ones will take more time and I'll look at it more next week"

"I don't know if I'll be able to fix the Terra stuff right now though. I'd rather do that when I get to testing/fixing phase again next month" -Sunset

The reason for Terra taking a bit is because this is the 2nd time Unity has interfered with the addition of assets to SU so Sunset needs to revisit his plugins, the code, and a few other things but at the moment the Yacht Event takes Priority. Bug fixes will come out probably before the 15th as Sunset wants to see what else needs fixing.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016

View attachment 133236
What file are we to make this change in?

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
What file are we to make this change in?
You have to edit your registry since that is where the save values are stored.

- press Win+R then run: regedit.exe
- if you want to be safe you can backup your registry first (file->export)
- go to location/folder: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
- find the entry 'suSlot01_vixenDance_h1357357304' and change value to 3
*save slot 2 = suSlot02, slot 3 = suSlot03

Reactions: Barkin 10

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
You have to edit your registry since that is where the save values are stored.

- press Win+R then run: regedit.exe
- if you want to be safe you can backup your registry first (file->export)
- go to location/folder: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
- find the entry 'suSlot01_vixenDance_h1357357304' and change value to 3
*save slot 2 = suSlot02, slot 3 = suSlot03
That worked to open up the first pic of all three costume strips scenes. The text continues for the 2nd but it just shows the first pic again.

It also now locks up the game if I tell her to dance naked.

kaplin3001

Mar 25, 2018
not sure if this was asked be for but after seeing the cut scene for the yacht is there more to it or is that all for now?

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Holy shit .....

"Biggest update ever"

All im seeing is people complain about bugs in this 1. I guess it was the most bugg riddled update as well.

Is this worth touching atm?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
That worked to open up the first pic of all three costume strips scenes. The text continues for the 2nd but it just shows the first pic again.

It also now locks up the game if I tell her to dance naked.
Can you use this to fix other bugs

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes