pezpez

Apr 30, 2018
does anybody have any problem with wonderwoman and her lasso ? mine after clicking just seem to freeze then theres nothing left to click

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i restarted to see if it fixed some of my problems so i can't say right now but is anyone haveing problem's with a black screen when you go to start playing a saved game. like going to the rooms are is it just me. weres the sound at too.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
That was a good update, I think it pays to skip a version or two. Plenty of new content, good use of story elements from the DCU, some more use of the already introduced mechanics, yeah, this was a fun time.

Sure there's still some bugs here and there, but because I was going though a couple updates worth of material I don't mind not seeing everything still.

Eventually the game will be completed, the entire roster of girls available, and a compelling story given a satisfying ending. Only then will I worry about finding everything I can possibly get.

olver

Aug 1, 2017
Hi folks,

I am the guy who made the save files linked at the first page. After skipping a few versions of SU, I restarted my first slot and exported my save for v 2.1.7. You can download it here if you want to save yourselves from grinding:

BTW, new WonderWoman version fucking sucks, her old proportions were much feminine despite being muscular, now she is basically a transvestite with melon like implants. I am far more disappointed about that than bugs.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
BTW, new WonderWoman version fucking sucks, her old proportions were much feminine despite being muscular, now she is basically a transvestite with melon like implants. I am far more disappointed about that than bugs.
Totally agreed, I like older version of her too. I don't want to say anything bad about SR7's drawing skills or something but imho the idea of turning Wonder Woman from sexy sporty chick into overpumped bodybuilder on steroids was not the best one.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Pls can anyone help me, can someone tell me how to use old save files from v2.1.6 to the new one v2.1.7 and is it possible at all, and where is the save files destination folder tnx in advance!

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Pls can anyone help me, can someone tell me how to use old save files from v2.1.6 to the new one v2.1.7 and is it possible at all, and where is the save files destination folder tnx in advance!
The save file is in the registry. I wouldn't mess around with it if I were you. If you're unfamiliar with it you may fuck up everything. If you saved your game in 2 1.6 then all you have to do is click load game and you can continue where you left off.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
So Automatically i start new version and will load old saves? Its possible on Ren'Py games but this is unity, you sure?

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Just for Info Poisonous Ivy's second lesbian scenes with the henchwomen dont snow up in the Vault it just displays Lesbian scene 1 instead of Lesbian scene 2 also the leash scenes of Terra also dont show up in the Vault instead it displays the special from glamour slam ,hopefully it will be fixed in the bugfix.

Reactions: KaiserST

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I was just checking out Wonder Woman's costumes when i noticed how AWFULLY manly she looks as the guys from the previous comments were saying ,i think i will just send her in the Bordello or whatever away from my base

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i can't get the leash scene are the strip scene with her and some of the other stuff is still massing up with me. I mean vixen and wonder womans lasso scene keeps freezing up and batgirls posion ivy scene in the bardello freeze up too.

Mintauro

Jun 4, 2017
well i can't get the leash scene are the strip scene with her and some of the other stuff is still massing up with me. I mean vixen and wonder womans lasso scene keeps freezing up and batgirls posion ivy scene in the bardello freeze up too.
how did you get the batgirl poison ivy scene?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
It's should be in the bardello from what i thought you put batgirl in privet room and after you break ivy out of jail it should be there if its right.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
The Batgirl and Poison Ivy scene is probably achieved by setting Poison Ivy as the villain on duty at the bordello and then putting Batgirl in one of the rooms.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So does he have the change log right i still can't get vixen naked are her lease scene. Were do i get artamises cat suit are what ever it was.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes