Yuzin Suzuki

May 12, 2018
Sorry to bother people but, HOW DO YOU MAKE GIF ANIMATION USING THE PICTURES??? I ask respectfully
here's an example of someone else work

Reactions: Versailles

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This roadmap is really interesting (thanks for posting), and I know that everybody has their favorites, but I'm curious how those three were chosen. Are they the artist's favorites, fan favorites, something else?

I'm not complaining, just curious, as I'm sure if you asked everybody on this thread who the next three would be, you'd get a lot of very different answers.
I have the feeling they just decide to go with last introduced heroines.Let's hope I'm not right otherwise we want see any progress of the original trio in next 2 years.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
how do you guys fell about vixen? for me she just accepts everything too quickly and is not as fun to mess with as the other girls

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
how do you guys fell about vixen? for me she just accepts everything too quickly and is not as fuss to mess wich as the other girls
I like her. It's an interesting change of pace, especially the whole her playing off the fact that she won't have to be responsible for her actions. It probably could use some other kind of twist added on to keep it interesting, though.

Reactions: xMendoza

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
There are no plans to do so at this time and it's highly unlikely characters outside of the DC universe will ever be featured in SU.

Yeah, I can respect that. I feel like you guys got a good game plan now. I know a lot of people will ask, "Are you going to add _____" or "When will we see ______" But you guys have 26+ girls in now and many complaints about the game were when are you going to finish the girls in the game now. I respect SR7's vision to create an universe that feels populated with so many superheroines when a lot of games with small teams would have focused on just a couple girls (maybe 5 to 10 at most). It seems like it's a choice of either add all these extra girls and features or focus on finishing content for stuff in the game now.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I want more batgirl, zatanna, and artemis
You might be interested in our latest roadmap, at least partially.

I have the feeling they just decide to go with last introduced heroines.Let's hope I'm not right otherwise we want see any progress of the original trio in next 2 years.
You can rest assured you are incorrect. ^^

Reactions: xMendoza

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You might be interested in our latest roadmap, at least partially.

You can rest assured you are incorrect. ^^
I am at least half right,after all Terra,Miss Martian and Artemis are the last heroines.
So we can expect more Batgirl,Black Canary and Huntress next year.Cool.
BTW you should change the line of heroines/villainess at the patreon page because obviously that list don't have that many fans:)
⦁ Batgirl
⦁ Wonder Woman
⦁ Starfire
⦁ Harley Quinn
⦁ Poison Ivy
⦁ Supergirl

foux

Oct 19, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this or something i'm just missing? I'm on day 50 now and i'm making like 9k a night and just constantly switch out the three starters I upgraded the glamor slam or whatever figuring it would add another slot for a dancer or something but no so i'm stuck swapping out the girls nightly trying to scrape together enough to do one thing, it's just been an annoying grind.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this or something i'm just missing? I'm on day 50 now and i'm making like 9k a night and just constantly switch out the three starters I upgraded the glamor slam or whatever figuring it would add another slot for a dancer or something but no so i'm stuck swapping out the girls nightly trying to scrape together enough to do one thing, it's just been an annoying grind.
You've got to click on each locked slot in the club to give the option to unlock it, I know i had that issue at the start as well.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
I need help with Killer Frost. I can't seem to get her lesbian scene with Mercy nor the one with Blackfire to appear. I got the other ones to appear, I have been swapping henchwomen day to day, so I don't know what's wrong. Is this just a case of really bad RNG?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes