jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
I need help with Killer Frost. I can't seem to get her lesbian scene with Mercy nor the one with Blackfire to appear. I got the other ones to appear, I have been swapping henchwomen day to day, so I don't know what's wrong. Is this just a case of really bad RNG?
I have the same issue

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
still can't get lois doll outift ... she never says anything about toyman did i do something wrong ?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
still can't get lois doll outift ... she never says anything about toyman did i do something wrong ?
Hi what you need to do to get Lois doll outfit is:
-you need to perform Dance,Hanjob and Strip until you can make Lois to give you a Blowjob, after you make her to give you a blowjob the quest will appear next time you'll go to her Cell (you need to have Toyman assigned to Lexcorp def!!!)

I hope i was able to answer your question.:)
P.S sorry for any Grammatical mistakes

Reactions: Yumiyah

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
Are the CG Rip Pack and Gallery links updated with all current content, or is there a collection links for previous CG Rips where I can download them?

Takkarro

Jun 25, 2017
so i am doing the cheaty money method mainly cuz i want the scenes and less the gameplay, but i cant seem to get any other girls but batgirl in the cells, ive gotten huntress, Black canary, vixen, and zatana but cant figure out how to upgrade them to the cell thing even after doing all 6 upgrades on their device? do i need to progress farther in "story" to use more cells?

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
How to trigger audry cloning?
Go to your office and an event with Vandal Savage will prompt. You need to be far enough along with Audrey (up to doing stripping a few times, I believe) and you *may* need to have Mercy mention something about Savage at the Glamour Slam (I'm not entirely sure about this, I just remember a lot of the newer events from the last version I played had this as a pre-requisite).

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
Guys this may be a dumb question, but how do I get some of the heroes I capture into cells? For example, Batgirl/Starfire etc

I have had them do all their scenes at Glam Slam and Meta Bordello but I don't know how I'm supposed to get them into the cell to get their actual story. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Guys this may be a dumb question, but how do I get some of the heroes I capture into cells? For example, Batgirl/Starfire etc

I have had them do all their scenes at Glam Slam and Meta Bordello but I don't know how I'm supposed to get them into the cell to get their actual story. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
you have to upgrade their devices, they will go automatically to one of the cells

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes