Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
Quick question , wasnt it before the game was like around 2 gb worth of files? but now why is it only 600mb what happened?? i havent check the game in a while

Last edited:

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
still can't get lois doll outift ... she never says anything about toyman did i do something wrong ?
As previously inquired about and answered a few pages back, the easiest way to get Lois' "doll" outfit from the Toyman quest is to have Toyman set as the villain @"Lexcorp Defenses." Once you have that set, skip ahead to the next night and go back to the defenses room, you should get some dialogue from Toyman about having some interesting things about Lois. Oh, since it opens a heist, I recommend using Sinestro and Livewire for the heist. It gave me a 100% chance of success with those two. Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yumiyah

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone knows if it's possible to get the anal scenes with the Henchwomen in the Yacht Event? I tried it, but can't seem to get these scenes.
If I remember only Mercy and HQ have their anal scenes in the game. Have to say after doing many of the henchwoman boat stuff, I think HQ and Pow... err Galatea are my favorites.

Last edited:
Reactions: InTheShadows

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
This may be a stupid question and the wrong place to ask it, but how does someone search in the thread now? I haven't found a way to search the thread I'm in.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
This may be a stupid question and the wrong place to ask it, but how does someone search in the thread now? I haven't found a way to search the thread I'm in.
you use the search box at the top,and click on the arrows next to where it says everywhere and a list will drop down allowing you to select the thread only as a place to search

Reactions: KaiserST

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
the game just makes my laptop struggle, fans working hard. On lowest setting and small resolution. Is there a way to make it better? Those are just damn pictures, why such a heavy load on my laptop?!

Reactions: Oofergang3901

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
I wonder if Wonder Woman's cell interaction will have anything to do with Audrey and/or Vandal Savage. SS7 seems to enjoy referencing old work of his and there is one containing those three.
Still want that slut choker outfit from Rogue Lust to make an appearance. Help us Obi Wan Smokeshank you're our only hope!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
you use the search box at the top,and click on the arrows next to where it says everywhere and a list will drop down allowing you to select the thread only as a place to search
Thank you. Kinda hard to get annoyed with people that ask the same question every other page and don't search the thread if you don't know how to search it yourself.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah no, that doesn't seem to work, actually.

I searched for 'Console' in another game thread and it looks like it was searching the whole forum. It didn't recognise that I'd set it to search a single thread.

Or rather, I searched the same way five times and I got the correct result once, which is really odd, actually.
If it was a bug, you'd think it'd be consistent.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah no, that doesn't seem to work, actually.

I searched for 'Console' in another game thread and it looks like it was searching the whole forum. It didn't recognise that I'd set it to search a single thread.

Or rather, I searched the same way five times and I got the correct result once, which is really odd, actually.
If it was a bug, you'd think it'd be consistent.
Don't hit enter. Click the search button.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Still want that slut choker outfit from Rogue Lust to make an appearance. Help us Obi Wan Smokeshank you're our only hope!
SR7 has said that the previous comic is not canon in story, but that WW will have the same personality as in the comic. The collar is as close to the slut choker as I think we'll get. :-/

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is it just me or is Mac verison not working for anyone else?
Well, it's a 7zip file, and 7zip doesn't save Mac file permissions. The executable bits have been stripped. To fix it, you need to do this:
  1. Launch Terminal.app
  2. In terminal, type "cd " without the quotes, and drag the SU app to the terminal window. Hit enter.
  3. type "chmod +x Contents/MacOS/SU_2.1.888mac" without the quotes

i can download it but it then says "there is no application set to the document SU_2.1.888mac.7z"
You need .

@Gunsmoke Games please don't compress the Mac version with 7zip; it messes with the permissions. Use the builtin windows zip. I compressed the Mac app with the builtin Mac zip, and it went down to 1.1 gigs.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope SR7 make a cameo of Batman,he is the only one can manage to find this secret harem of Lex,it might be interesting:whistle:

seanblazer21

Mar 6, 2018
Well, it's a 7zip file, and 7zip doesn't save Mac file permissions. The executable bits have been stripped. To fix it, you need to do this:
  1. Launch Terminal.app
  2. In terminal, type "cd " without the quotes, and drag the SU app to the terminal window. Hit enter.
  3. type "chmod +x Contents/MacOS/SU_2.1.888mac" without the quotes

You need .

@Gunsmoke Games please don't compress the Mac version with 7zip; it messes with the permissions. Use the builtin windows zip. I compressed the Mac app with the builtin Mac zip, and it went down to 1.1 gigs.
ok so i downloaded and used unarchiver but now it says "there was a problem while the contents of "SU_2.1.888.exe": Data is corrupted
any way to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes