KreldorIronleaf

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah no, that doesn't seem to work, actually.

I searched for 'Console' in another game thread and it looks like it was searching the whole forum. It didn't recognise that I'd set it to search a single thread.

Or rather, I searched the same way five times and I got the correct result once, which is really odd, actually.
If it was a bug, you'd think it'd be consistent.
Go to the top, start typing in your search subject -BEFORE hitting enter- move down a little then hit the advanced search option. You can define your search to a single thread there. Hope that helps.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok so i downloaded and used unarchiver but now it says "there was a problem while the contents of "SU_2.1.888.exe": Data is corrupted
any way to fix this?
That sounds like a corrupted download - I had no issues uncompressing with the unarchiver.

Reactions: Potatanater3
Mar 31, 2018
That sounds like a corrupted download - I had no issues uncompressing with the unarchiver.
I did what you said and got this not really sure what to do with it now. If it helps I used unarchiver once i had it downloaded.

Last login: Sun Nov 18 09:36:28 on ttys000

Users-MacBook-Pro:~ user$ cd/Users/user/Desktop/SU_2.1.888mac.app

-bash: cd/Users/user/Desktop/SU_2.1.888mac.app: No such file or directory

Users-MacBook-Pro:~ user$ "chmod +x Contents/MacOS/SU_.2.1.888mac"

-bash: chmod +x Contents/MacOS/SU_.2.1.888mac: No such file or directory

Users-MacBook-Pro:~ user$

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I did what you said and got this not really sure what to do with it now. If it helps I used unarchiver once i had it downloaded.

Last login: Sun Nov 18 09:36:28 on ttys000

Users-MacBook-Pro:~ user$ cd/Users/user/Desktop/SU_2.1.888mac.app

-bash: cd/Users/user/Desktop/SU_2.1.888mac.app: No such file or directory

Users-MacBook-Pro:~ user$ "chmod +x Contents/MacOS/SU_.2.1.888mac"

-bash: chmod +x Contents/MacOS/SU_.2.1.888mac: No such file or directory

Users-MacBook-Pro:~ user$
You need a space between "cd" and the filename.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone have a tutorial for the entire process of the 7zip? I'm using a Mac. I tried to convert it to the Unarchiver, but it doesn't seem to work for me. When it was done, the application for the game appeared, but the file was unable to open? Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone explain to me how I can launch the game as a window user I have tried finding an answer in the thread but couldn't find anything. I download the window megadownload and unzip it which gives me a 7Z file with no executable icons. Tried using the 7Z program to change it into a zip file nothing changed, what exactly am I meant to do I have all the data unpacked but nothing to execute it with.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can someone explain to me how I can launch the game as a window user I have tried finding an answer in the thread but couldn't find anything. I download the window megadownload and unzip it which gives me a 7Z file with no executable icons. Tried using the 7Z program to change it into a zip file nothing changed, what exactly am I meant to do I have all the data unpacked but nothing to execute it with.
You need to download 7zip from

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
You need to download 7zip from
I already downloaded it. When I unpack the zip file there is no application button that launches the game. Just a whole bunch of data and nothing else.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I already downloaded it. When I unpack the zip file there is no application button that launches the game. Just a whole bunch of data and nothing else.
That's probably your antivirus quarantining the app. Check the logs.
It's a false positive.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
That's probably your antivirus quarantining the app. Check the logs.
It's a false positive.
No i meant I unpacked the app its installed and everything but when I unpacked the mega download for the game there is no application button to launch the game.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes