bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
So uhm... why Terra? :unsure:

Good thing they have stopped doing random stuff every update and have started finishing characters I suppose, but starting with one that I dont even know why she is in the game is kinda blegh.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Hopefully 2.1.9 kind of solves all these problems and lets us download both versions proper, we're just two weeks away folks.

Selks

Aug 1, 2018

Good thing they have stopped doing random stuff every update and have started finishing characters I suppose, but starting with one that I dont even know why she is in the game is kinda blegh.

yeah, i dont really mind terra being the first, but with so much to be done, i dont know if i should feel happy he finally realized this was the way to go, OR if i should be wary that he picked her because he knows she is "filler material" to most people.

dont get me wrong, i find her to be a great character to focus on, and really like how he is handling her, i just think we should get someone else first, like batgirl, supergirl, or wonder woman first instead.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
yeah, i dont really mind terra being the first, but with so much to be done, i dont know if i should feel happy he finally realized this was the way to go, OR if i should be wary that he picked her because he knows she is "filler material" to most people.

dont get me wrong, i find her to be a great character to focus on, and really like how he is handling her, i just think we should get someone else first, like batgirl, supergirl, or wonder woman first instead.

I think the reason they went with terra first was due to public demand

That and a fresher character could be easier to have her story finished compared to going backwards over notes to finish their other content

I for one want to at least see some variety costumes this update.

Examples being vixens other costume

Wonder woman red dress or cowboy outfit

I am guessing however it will mostly be terra and some bug fixes

Things like new ⛵ content and other plot events
Will probably be on hold

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I assume they keep looking until their planned release, because you're never at a spot where you can say "that's all bugs gone".
You are correct. Anyone expecting there to be no bugs due to the recent development change has a poor understanding of just how big SU is. XD

You know that Terra is Sunset favourite character dont you?
Terra is not SR7's favorite character.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I think the reason they went with terra first was due to public demand

That and a fresher character could be easier to have her story finished compared to going backwards over notes to finish their other content

I for one want to at least see some variety costumes this update.

Examples being vixens other costume

Wonder woman red dress or cowboy outfit

I am guessing however it will mostly be terra and some bug fixes

Things like new ⛵ content and other plot events
Will probably be on hold
There are more factors involved than what you're assuming.

You should read the recent roadmap post a bit more carefully to adjust your expectations. (Especially the parts in bold.)

Could you please explain how these updates aren't "new content"?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 181525

The 2.1.9 Preview Post

As most of you know, SU's next major update is set to be released on November 30th. It'll be the first of our slated “completion” updates and will focus on finishing Terra's core content.
Today we're happy to announce that said content is officially complete and everyone can expect to see SU's first exhibition scene at the end of this month! Is the preview picture above part of that scene? You'll have to play to find out. ; )

A Brand New Process

With 2.1.9 we took the time to completely revamp SU's update development process. Before, additions were constantly being made to the game up to release day, sometimes even happening the day of release. The ever-increasing bug issue was a side effect of this development process, one that we received a lot of feedback on.
We decided to allow for testing time and, with 2.1.9, have started completing updates two weeks prior to their release in order to give us more time to test. Yep, the entire update's content is already done and being tested right now! Hopefully, this will help us significantly cut down on bugs during updates launches and it'll be a process we'll continue to refine and improve moving forward.

Changes like this don’t come easily. This update cycle had to be crammed in a shorter than usual window in order for us to get on this new schedule, which is why Sunset has been in crunch mode recently and unable to stream as much as he would be liked. We hope many of you understand this when checking out the changelog come November 30th.
We hope you enjoy the preview picture and thanks for reading,
Gunsmoke Games

Gotta say I'm pretty happy with the news that @Gunsmoke Games heard our criticism and started doing something about the ever incresing number of bugs. Also I'm quite curious about finally seeing what the exhibition stuff is about.

Hyped to 2.1.9 !!!
Any idea will they ask the players which will be the next trio in development.It's pretty obvious that working on Terra,Artemis and Ms.Martian is their decision,because they are not even in top 5 popular characters,maybe not even in top 10.

My guess is they just decide to go with the last introduced heroes even if they are third or forth league heroines.Even Luthor said that.

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Any idea will they ask the players which will be the next trio in develpoment.It's pretty obvious that working on Terra,Artemis and Ms.Martian is their decision,because they are not even in top 5 popular characters,maybe not even in top 10.
Terra, MM and Artemis are the closest to finish, so it makes sense to start with them.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Any idea will they ask the players which will be the next trio in develpoment.It's pretty obvious that working on Terra,Artemis and Ms.Martian is their decision,because they are not even in top 5 popular characters,maybe not even in top 10.
They may not be your favorites or your group of friend's favorites, but people seem to be forgetting that we did do polls and have been seeing requests and people bitching for this and that for years.

Additionally, we've explained numerous times all the different factors involved in the decision-making process and yet most people we see making comments about it seem to have let that information go in one ear and out the other.

We've been very upfront and vocal about this matter. Its not on us if people refuse to listen.

Most people worried and complaining about whos-focused-when really havent been paying attention. It'll be interesting to see how many apologize and admit their faults on this matter after the update is released and you all realize we accounted for all of this before we ever even made our direction change announcement.

We're not flippantly making decisions based on the roll of the dice or what Crackhead Joe down on the corner says.

U

User_51567

They may not be your favorites or your group of friend's favorites, but people seem to be forgetting that we did do polls and have been seeing requests and people bitching for this and that for years.

Additionally, we've explained numerous times all the different factors involved in the decision-making process and yet most people we see making comments about it seem to have let that information go in one ear and out the other.

We've been very upfront and vocal about this matter. Its not on us if people refuse to listen.

Most people worried and complaining about whos-focused-when really havent been paying attention. It'll be interesting to see how many apologize and admit their faults on this matter after the update is released and you all realize we accounted for all of this before we ever even made our direction change announcement.

We're not flippantly making decisions based on the roll of the dice or what Crackhead Joe down on the corner says.
People will always have something to complain.

"i want them to focus on the characters in the game!!!" will change into
"But i want them to focus on that specific character in the game" will change into
"They did not makes my favorite character exactly like how i want it, and it should be perfect because this game is created just for me"

I'll be the first one to say that i didn't like the direction of development of this game(or better said, the lack of direction)
I dropped my pledge for that exact reasons (was a pledge from Juli 2016 to January or February 2018)

But pledged again after you guys released a Direction update in September and even upped it after the roadmap update this month.

I don't care if Character A or B gets content first(Of course i have my personal favorite Galatea) but as long i have the faith that all the characters get finished eventually i'm willing to wait for a year or 2 for it to be finished

Glad that you and your team have a clear direction again and i really hope that it stays that way :)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

In general people hear only what they wish to hear. Especially the closed minded whiny types. Trying to debate with them or even educate them is like trying to herd cats. An exorcise in futility.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
People will always have something to complain.

"i want them to focus on the characters in the game!!!" will change into
"But i want them to focus on that specific character in the game" will change into
"They did not makes my favorite character exactly like how i want it, and it should be perfect because this game is created just for me"

I'll be the first one to say that i didn't like the direction of development of this game(or better said, the lack of direction)
I dropped my pledge for that exact reasons (was a pledge from Juli 2016 to January or February 2018)

But pledged again after you guys released a Direction update in September and even upped it after the roadmap update this month.

I don't care if Character A or B gets content first(Of course i have my personal favorite Galatea) but as long i have the faith that all the characters get finished eventually i'm willing to wait for a year or 2 for it to be finished

Glad that you and your team have a clear direction again and i really hope that it stays that way :)
It will. We have a very clear game plan we know the vast majority of fans and players are going to be very excited about and systems in place to ensure we keep things that way while being able to adjust and be flexible as needed.

In general people hear only what they wish to hear. Especially the closed minded whiny types. Trying to debate with them or even educate them is like trying to herd cats. An exorcise in futility.
That's why we've stayed mostly quiet about it. Rest assured there's a reason for our response occuring now. ; )

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
There are more factors involved than what you're assuming.

You should read the recent roadmap post a bit more carefully to adjust your expectations. (Especially the parts in bold.)

Could you please explain how these updates aren't "new content"?
When do we get a chance to get Brainiac piece and merging with him so we can unlock superpowers it would be cool if it would trigger Darkseid resurrection.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You are telling me that Terra,Artemis and Martian have a bigger fan base than Wonder Woman,Supergirl and Batgirl par example?And mind they not my favorite except WW.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
You are telling me that Terra,Artemis and Martian have a bigger fan base than Wonder Woman,Supergirl and Batgirl par example?And mind they not my favorite except WW.
I liked so far SuperWoman, Mercy and Galatea as for Galatea she is mind controlled but only to not harm Luthor that's all she is has a free will and she is completely wet, loyal and it's evil sadistic version of supergirl and you can even make her more intelligent yet she feels so childish, Mercy seems to be the most loyal but then she keeps bitching about luthor and even downgrading him and when you fuck one of those chicks she gets extremely jealous and starts drama.

SuperWoman seems to enjoying it as she had same fetish on Owlman also she is really evil person and quite fits into luthor style as a henchman however i need more interactions with her to make a fully statement about her, Harley i cannot get that Joker smell from her and she doesn't seem to fit into Luthor life, Darkfire would turn you into a dust if she could (i like more starfire because she is super submissive, obeydient and kind girl) you can see she has even problems to adress you properly and she is really nice only when you bang her and Cheshire is just slut who supports you because league of assassin told her.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes