Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I like it when they get a bit sassy in their responses... it usually means that the new build will be a good/big one.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1542997951552.png

Jinx! We Owe You an Update!

Is it unlucky to screw a Jinx? Guess we'll all find out soon. ; )

Remember when we said “there will be more content per update than just the update’s heroine focus” in the most recent roadmap update? (Hint: it was in bold.) Well here’s a very small glimpse at a bit of 2.1.9's additional content.

As those of you who played through 2.1.888 likely know, some of the yacht art wasn’t quite done in time for the update. Finishing the art and replacing the placeholders is high on Sunset's to-do list, and you can expect more yacht event stuff in November 30th’s update.

This is just the tip of the iceberg too. We even have one more teaser post still to come. ; )

Who's hyped for 2.1.9?

This just made the update even more hype!

You know if my country's currency wasn't worth 4 times less than US dollars I would certainly be a patreon, because this game and developer certainly deserves it.

Last edited:

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I guess barbara's content will be alot later
Waiting is a pain. Oh well.
At least this game's development is progressing, unlike skyrocket's "otome function", where been waiting for 10 years, still nothing to see at all.

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
I took it more as of getting advice rather then being held to it. If I were them, I'd want to knock the most popular selection out of the park. Takes more time, and if they stumble, its probably better to do it with a third tier pick?

*shrugs* That would be my guess. But yeah they probably should have just explained more as to why they selected the toons they did. (I think with Terra they mentioned she was the closest to already complete)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ah ok, I should have looked into it more, my bad.
Not really your bad. They are still the least liked characters.

I can understand that it might be to get the worst characters out of the way so people has something to look forward to, but I would just have left them as is since its clear that no one fully gives a fuck anyways. I dont even know what you have to do to unlock Terra and dont even care.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPillBlues

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Kinda, besides Stafire and WW, all the others are closely ranked, you can say they are the least liked, but not that nobody cares because they have 1-3% less votes. And anyway, the characters that will be completed in the next updates are the ones in the best positions for completion experiment, they have by far the most content and better coding.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not really your bad. They are still the least liked characters.
Regardless of everything else, how do you get a 2% when you're the most recent character (Besides the cruise characters) and the last one with an animation. I can understand Stargirl getting 2% because shes been kinda ignored, but Tera is still fresh.

they have by far the most content and better coding.
That makes a lot of sense. I'm sure when they go back work on some of the old content they'll end up having to rewrite some code, I would procrastinate that as well.

Reactions: bigpenniser

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Kinda, besides Stafire and WW, all the others are closely ranked, you can say they are the least liked, but not that nobody cares because they have 1-3% less votes. And anyway, the characters that will be completed in the next updates are the ones in the best positions for completion experiment, they have by far the most content and better coding.
I mean, if you ignore the fact that assuming that everyone voted the 2% Terra has is 40 people against 110 for the 5% Black Canary for example has, sure, the difference is meaningless.

As I have said, I understand why they are doing it, I just cant share the sentiment.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Regardless of everything else, how do you get a 2% when you're the most recent character (Besides the cruise characters) and the last one with an animation. I can understand Stargirl getting 2% because shes been kinda ignored, but Tera is still fresh.

That makes a lot of sense. I'm sure when they go back work on some of the old content they'll end up having to rewrite some code, I would procrastinate that as well.
Terra was never a liked character, she's most known for her betrayal in Judas Contract. Besides, I saw a lot of complaints about her hair.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
This entire discussion is moot. Everyone of the current girls will be completed sooner or later. Just because your favourite girl isn't number one on the list doesn't mean we should have to 'listen' to you whine about it until she is finally completed. SR7 will get to it when he gets to it, till then, un-bunch your panties, sit down and wait quietly in the corner.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
...... First Jinx update is for yacht did you even read what Gunsmoke Games said ?
And second what is the problem that Terra is the first pick...... i mean until now many persons complain that Gunsmoke Games don't finis any characters, but now you complain that your favorite character is not in the list of the characters that are going to be finis.....it's funny that so many people who are not patrons complain about a game they play for free rly???

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes