zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
I hope they will show us Louis's video or some pics atleast from toyman collection damn im so hyped and hooked about this game.

Last edited:

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
i see two options, use her for a heist or try to put her somewhere and next day cancel it but for what i understand you already have tried this option
Yes I did try but she’s stuck in the menu. Will re-installing work because I don’t want to start a new safe.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
i see two options, use her for a heist or try to put her somewhere and next day cancel it but for what i understand you already have tried this option
Hey can you please tell me where can i find the safe games so i can install it again ?

Aug 11, 2017
All other games moving forward will definitely have Android versions available from day 1. We're developing with mobile in mind from the get-go from now on.
When is the next bigger update for this game? I absolutely love the art-style and the story. If I had one complaint, and I do, it's that Lex looks kind of weird. But it's a shitty unimportant detail, it's just my issue. Anyway, keep up the great work.

Reactions: KaiserST

TabooGood

Mar 28, 2018
Is there anywhere I can check how far you can progress with different characters, it feels like I keep grinding only to suspect that there probably isn't anymore content yet

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes