Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Alright basic question but I did try searching. Is there a command to enable text skipping? It's usually left ctrl or Z in Unity but that's not working with SU.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Have Superwoman as your henchwoman and keep visiting wonder woman

That will trigger the costume
Hey sorry if im bothering you but do you know if there is a way to hire a villain that is already on the villains page. Since i can't seem to be able to unhire Ivy

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Hey sorry if im bothering you but do you know if there is a way to hire a villain that is already on the villains page. Since i can't seem to be able to unhire Ivy

Have you tried putting her somewhere ?
Lex room
Glamour slam
Bordello ECT

If you have and can't remove her then no I think it's a bug

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
It's a real shame there isn't an android version. As it currently stands my windows laptop is down and I have no idea when I can get it fixed. Which means I can't play the update and it could take who knows how long for the gallery/cg's to get updated/loaded. So i can't play the update and almost certainly won't be able to see the new scenes and art. It makes me very sad.

Does anyone think they can lend a hand when the update drops and at least update/load the new CG's? At least until my PC is fixed all I can do is ask.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Can you please tell me where I can find the save files so I can do a backup before doing anything.
You don't have to worry about them.

There is no hard install for the game. Simply deleting the folder works, and saves aren't stored in there. Your save will exist until you save over it in any version of the game you choose to run.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
Once you have wonder woman in a cell go to Audrey's cell and click leash you should have an option to go to wonder woman cell
Thx!

You don't have to worry about them.

There is no hard install for the game. Simply deleting the folder works, and saves aren't stored in there. Your save will exist until you save over it in any version of the game you choose to run.
I think he means to make a copy of his current saves before the update.
But no, i don't know where the saves store themselves :(

Reactions: KaiserST

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
If not uninstall the game and download one or the save files on the forum that should help
Thank you for the help I fixed my problem by deleting all the ivy content from the save file registry and unlocking her content again. Again thank you for your time much obliged.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes