Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I have 0 interest in her. After playing her content she is still going to be ugly, same as Martian, so no point really.
Ok, i guess they can't all appeal to everyone. I can see why you are not interested if you arent looking forward to Terra or Miss Martian. So hang back a few months and wait for Artemis. You know you'll get Cheshire stuff with that as well.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I wait for more Ivy content. I love that woman. Are you planning only lesbian stuff for her or is Lex's wang going to have some fun (vaginal sex)?

Reactions: xMendoza

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I really wish they would have finished a lot more content on each individual character than just stopping at stripping and foreplay on nearly everyone. Complete on a few is better than nothing but tease for years on 20+.

Then again, that seems to be the route most of these games take in development.

Last edited:

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
did one of you know how to trigger every lesbian scene for killer frost?? got 4 of them ( mercy and blackfire missing) have tried like 40 times, kinda boring....

KreldorIronleaf

Nov 23, 2017
did one of you know how to trigger every lesbian scene for killer frost?? got 4 of them ( mercy and blackfire missing) have tried like 40 times, kinda boring....
As far as I have seen responses it is a rng grind but you need to have the hench girl in question as your current henchman.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: KaiserST

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Killer frost's lesbian scenes are RNG and swapping your henchwomen helps to get them.

Reactions: KaiserST

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
well rng isn't on my side :cry:... can't count how many times i've tried...little question it seems there is more scene available than the walkthrough said is it just placeholder for next update or??
PS: sorry if my english isn't that good (not my mother tongue, trying my best (y))

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
well rng isn't on my side :cry:... can't count how many times i've tried...little question it seems there is more scene available than the walkthrough said is it just placeholder for next update or??
PS: sorry if my english isn't that good (not my mother tongue, trying my best (y))
Just wait for a new update.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
Do you guys have exhibition and private room? Whenever i click on them it says "not available yet" or "nothing here yet. I have 2.1.888 version. Strange."

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Pretty sure that Mercy's and Blackfire's scenes with Killer Frost are bugged, since I also wasn't able to get them. Other people here were also reporting problems seeing those scenes.

Do you guys have exhibition and private room? Whenever i click on them it says "not available yet" or "nothing here yet. I have 2.1.888 version. Strange."
In the 2.1.888 version the only girls that have content in the private room are Batgirl, Artemis and Miss Martian. Also in the current version Exhibition is still not added. In the upcoming update (2.1.9 released at the end of this month) Terra will get content in both the private room and the exhibition.

I can't trigger Poison Ivy Bordello scene. Any suggestions?
If you're referring to the IvyxBatgirl scene there is a way to trigger it but it kinda impossible without knowing the following steps.

First put Batgirl in the Bordello (NOT PRIVATE ROOM) then assign Ivy to supervise the Meta Bordello and skip a day. Next remove Ivy from the Meta Bordello and check the Cam Room, the scene must be available now, if not try skiping another day.

same as you, pretty sure this scene got disable because it makes game crash
Not true, please see my ealier comment above.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Hey guys can somebody please help me. I can’t unhire Poison Ivy and I really want to unlock more of her scenes.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
i wonder if they could add next scenes to cell menus:
-batgirl spanking
-darkfire upskirt
-louis scene where her videos are discussed from toyman.

Or if anyone could teach me how to replay old scenes. I mean not in gallery, but whole scenes with text dialogues. That would be awesome. Is there some kind of archive like thay? There are various scenes that i like very much but cant access them anymore.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes