armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I liked so far SuperWoman, Mercy and Galatea as for Galatea she is mind controlled but only to not harm Luthor that's all she is has a free will and she is completely wet, loyal and it's evil sadistic version of supergirl and you can even make her more intelligent yet she feels so childish, Mercy seems to be the most loyal but then she keeps bitching about luthor and even downgrading him and when you fuck one of those chicks she gets extremely jealous and starts drama.

SuperWoman seems to enjoying it as she had same fetish on Owlman also she is really evil person and quite fits into luthor style as a henchman however i need more interactions with her to make a fully statement about her, Harley i cannot get that Joker smell from her and she doesn't seem to fit into Luthor life, Darkfire would turn you into a dust if she could (i like more starfire because she is super submissive, obeydient and kind girl) you can see she has even problems to adress you properly and she is really nice only when you bang her and Cheshire is just slut who supports you because league of assassin told her.
I wonder will they have time to work on hechwomen too?BTW they will not finish with heroines before 2021 with 1 update per 2 months.It will be a realy long way if your favorite happen to be the last one.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
The idea is that an update fixates on finishing X Girl for that month and Sunset does side stuff in addition. Like we're almost assuredly getting Harley's leash scenes this update and possibly Tala/Roulette and who knows what he did on the side. So they finish one, sprinkle progress on a few others and repeat. I imagine Cheshire for example will be complete +/- an update from when Artemis is finished so it caps with Lex doing a threesome with them.

How successful they are in this matter is a different ball game. Just look at the 2month cycle and how it only noticiably paid off for this past update. I understand the reasoning of choosing Ms. M and Artemis because of them having a foothold in the bordello. The only excuse that seems plausible for Batgirl not being on the immediate chopping block is if they want to develop Ivy more and intertwine scenes with her. I am curious where this puts Raven in the "Complete" picture. If they aren't planning to do bordello scenes for her it would be odd not to work on her seeing how she would be even faster to complete on top of being a big fan favorite.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The idea is that an update fixates on finishing X Girl for that month and Sunset does side stuff in addition. Like we're almost assuredly getting Harley's leash scenes this update and possibly Tala/Roulette and who knows what he did on the side. So they finish one, sprinkle progress on a few others and repeat. I imagine Cheshire for example will be complete +/- an update from when Artemis is finished so it caps with Lex doing a threesome with them.

How successful they are in this matter is a different ball game. Just look at the 2month cycle and how it only noticiably paid off for this past update. I understand the reasoning of choosing Ms. M and Artemis because of them having a foothold in the bordello. The only excuse that seems plausible for Batgirl not being on the immediate chopping block is if they want to develop Ivy more and intertwine scenes with her. I am curious where this puts Raven in the "Complete" picture. If they aren't planning to do bordello scenes for her it would be odd not to work on her seeing how she would be even faster to complete on top of being a big fan favorite.
Surely Wonder Woman,Batgirl,Raven,Starfire and Supergirl will have better chance to get an update before others.Sadly I doubt we will see Huntress,Black Canary or Hawkgirl before 2020-2021.

Last edited:

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Things like new ⛵ content and other plot events
Will probably be on hold
Could you please explain how these updates aren't "new content"?
@Gunsmoke Games I suspect you missed the strange little 'boat' icon, so the intent of the OP isn't to say there won't be new content, just a suspicion that there won't be 'new boat content'.

@Owlman9 The quote:
"As many of you know, or should know, our new change in direction is to begin working on “completion updates.” For the foreseeable future, SU’s updates are going to primarily focus on completing heroines that are already in the game.
Completion means delivering all of the standard scenes and content that’s already somewhat promised by SU’s design, i.e. the cell and bordello scenes. It doesn’t necessarily mean there will never be more scenes for that girl added later for events, story progression, etc. It simply means the bulk of her content, as promised by the game’s core design/gameplay loop, is finished.
Outside of Heroines
The content for heroines is pretty straight forward. Henchwomen and villainesses aren’t so cut and dry though. They’re all in various stages of completion and many require the progression/completion of other characters before you can get to their next scenes. This makes it difficult to simply pluck their name from a hat and work on completing them, which is why work on henchwomen and villainesses will continue as possible.
This means there will be more content per update than just the update’s heroine focus.
But we’re not going to tell you who or what that content is. From this point moving forward, you’re not going to know every little bit of content expected in a coming update. Another girl might be completed, a small event might happen, or maybe even a new character is added! There might even be quality of life updates!
We will still be releasing spoiler changelogs alongside each update, so you’ll know shortly after the update goes out, but not one second before.
So, with that out of the way, here’s the upcoming roadmap for SU:
2.1.9 – Terra (November 30th)
2.2.0 – Miss Martian (January 31st)
2.2.1 – Artemis (March 30th) "

Translating that for the yacht event: Completing Terra (this patch) is the guaranteed goal. other stuff may or may not be achieved as well. It's kept vague with no promises beforehand. Henchwomena nd villainess content will proceed the way it always has, seemingly at random but absolutely following the script Sunset Rider knows
(ie, in God we trust :p)
You won't know until it releases so I guess you could be starting a pool saying yacht won't have an update this month...

but with so many little things that could be done like giving Cersei and the Penguin Henchwomen scenes I'm gonna say 'no chance' to there not being -any- yacht content this patch.

As always with my posts, no shot at Gunsmoke Games intended, it's just fan gambling :p

"Blessed be the peacemakers... for some reason."

Reactions: Nekura and KaiserST

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Actually, never mind. I figured out a way to type in the command for the application, and through the security stuff, I just waited a bit for verification, so the game's good to play.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
@Gunsmoke Games I suspect you missed the strange little 'boat' icon, so the intent of the OP isn't to say there won't be new content, just a suspicion that there won't be 'new boat content'.

@Owlman9 The quote:
"As many of you know, or should know, our new change in direction is to begin working on “completion updates.” For the foreseeable future, SU’s updates are going to primarily focus on completing heroines that are already in the game.
Completion means delivering all of the standard scenes and content that’s already somewhat promised by SU’s design, i.e. the cell and bordello scenes. It doesn’t necessarily mean there will never be more scenes for that girl added later for events, story progression, etc. It simply means the bulk of her content, as promised by the game’s core design/gameplay loop, is finished.
Outside of Heroines
The content for heroines is pretty straight forward. Henchwomen and villainesses aren’t so cut and dry though. They’re all in various stages of completion and many require the progression/completion of other characters before you can get to their next scenes. This makes it difficult to simply pluck their name from a hat and work on completing them, which is why work on henchwomen and villainesses will continue as possible.
This means there will be more content per update than just the update’s heroine focus.
But we’re not going to tell you who or what that content is. From this point moving forward, you’re not going to know every little bit of content expected in a coming update. Another girl might be completed, a small event might happen, or maybe even a new character is added! There might even be quality of life updates!
We will still be releasing spoiler changelogs alongside each update, so you’ll know shortly after the update goes out, but not one second before.
So, with that out of the way, here’s the upcoming roadmap for SU:
2.1.9 – Terra (November 30th)
2.2.0 – Miss Martian (January 31st)
2.2.1 – Artemis (March 30th) "

Translating that for the yacht event: Completing Terra (this patch) is the guaranteed goal. other stuff may or may not be achieved as well. It's kept vague with no promises beforehand. Henchwomena nd villainess content will proceed the way it always has, seemingly at random but absolutely following the script Sunset Rider knows
(ie, in God we trust :p)
You won't know until it releases so I guess you could be starting a pool saying yacht won't have an update this month...

but with so many little things that could be done like giving Cersei and the Penguin Henchwomen scenes I'm gonna say 'no chance' to there not being -any- yacht content this patch.

As always with my posts, no shot at Gunsmoke Games intended, it's just fan gambling :p

"Blessed be the peacemakers... for some reason."
I guess thats good that there might be extra content for the releases, and it should seeing as its apparently 2 month updates, because with that roadmap I wouldnt touch this until March otherwise.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You really havent paid attention to anything we've said, have you?
What you mean?You won't do one update per 2 months or what?BTW I wonder will you guys can make some of the heroines in one update.After all Huntress and Black Canary,par example, have only 1 bordello scene for the last 3 years.First there is so much to add and second maybe the code for them is too old.

Last edited:

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
What you mean?You won't do one update per 2 months or what?BTW I wonder will you guys can make some of the heroines in one update.After all Huntress and Black Canary,par example, have only 1 bordello scene for the last 3 years.First there is so much to add and second maybe the code for them is too old.
They will get updated eventually for now this upcoming update is around captured heroines aka (Terra, miss martian and others)

Ryan brooks

Aug 15, 2018
Need help. I can't clone terra for some reason. I went to her room I got her hair and I went back to the lab but nothing showing up that I can clone her.

hasagawa

Feb 8, 2018
gooood game.

But i waited for more Lois Lane and Wonder Woman content for a year...

After captured them for such a long time, my lex still cant fxxk them:(

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
The game I love, and the only downside is that girls give up very easily that takes away the grace.

Question: I have a problem with Bordello's private room, when I give him he tells me he's ready, but nothing happens. Does anyone know why?

Myles2

Apr 10, 2018
The game I love, and the only downside is that girls give up very easily that takes away the grace.

Question: I have a problem with Bordello's private room, when I give him he tells me he's ready, but nothing happens. Does anyone know why?
Not all characters have animations for it. Try bat girl, if she doesn't work then you have some bug.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes