Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
Hi what you need to do to get Lois doll outfit is:
-you need to perform Dance,Hanjob and Strip until you can make Lois to give you a Blowjob, after you make her to give you a blowjob the quest will appear next time you'll go to her Cell (you need to have Toyman assigned to Lexcorp def!!!)

I hope i was able to answer your question.:)
P.S sorry for any Grammatical mistakes

worked ty <3

Reactions: xMendoza

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
I have two questions:

1. Does doing the money cheat cause glitches where certain stuff doesn't come up.

2. Does starting a new game and overwriting old saves cause similar glitches

thenull86

May 13, 2017
you guys should make an avatar game like something unlimited or a game summon characters from different worlds like sex arcade

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The scene tracker show that we can strip Supergirl.How?
BTW do we have anew scene tracker for 2.1.8?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
There's a scene tracker? Cuz i've been looking for a "walkthrough" but not finding one.
Cuz i'm like 95% certain i'm missing content

Also wondering what the actual "order" of the girls should be in. like the first 6 are batgirl, huntress, canary, stargirl, zatana, and vixen.
But i'm doing my second playthrough and miss martian is on the first page instead of the second, so now i'm thinking i somehow got the order wrong.
Yeah, its supergirl, wonder woman, hawkgirl, miss martian artemis and then starfire.

And i'm pretty sure it broke the save because everytime i try to do something it freezes at the end of whatever the dialogue window is.

Maellius3422

Dec 22, 2017
There's a scene tracker? Cuz i've been looking for a "walkthrough" but not finding one.

Also wondering what the actual "order" of the girls should be in. like the first 6 are batgirl, huntress, canary, stargirl, zatana, and vixen.
But i'm doing my second playthrough and miss martian is on the first page instead of the second, so now i'm thinking i somehow got the order wrong.
Yeah, its supergirl, wonder woman, hawkgirl, miss martian artemis and then starfire.

And i'm pretty sure it broke the save because everytime i try to do something it freezes at the end of whatever the dialogue window is.
There is no real order to the girls you can collect in an order you wish really, it's just how the game orders them.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

In the first page.But I just get read the WT so now I know there is no strip scene with Supergirl.
Another question.
I get Starfire the Terrible outfit but nothing for Blackfire.A bug?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So how do you get superwoman? Unless thats Galatea.
I just wish there was a straight up "Walkthrough". A "how to" get every single scene

Last edited:

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
So how do you get superwoman? Unless thats Galatea.
Visit the Legion HQ. An event should prompt where Parasyte tells Lex about Grodd leaving a Braniac piece at STAR Labs. Visit STAR Labs and get a black piece of cloth and then examine it in Lex's Lab and then take that cloth to Tala, who'll use it to summon Superwoman (the evil alt Ms Marvel from the animated Crisis on Two Earths movie). You'll need to have already unlocked summoning beforehand and maybe be far enough along in the main story (I'm not sure how far).

jefxxxyxyz

Nov 10, 2018
Visit the Legion HQ. An event should prompt where Parasyte tells Lex about Grodd leaving a Braniac piece at STAR Labs. Visit STAR Labs and get a black piece of cloth and then examine it in Lex's Lab and then take that cloth to Tala, who'll use it to summon Superwoman (the evil alt Ms Marvel from the animated Crisis on Two Earths movie). You'll need to have already unlocked summoning beforehand and maybe be far enough along in the main story (I'm not sure how far).
She is alt Wonder Woman. Not Mary Marvel. Ms. Marvel is Marvel, not DC

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Generally speaking, yes Superwoman is an alt universe evil Wonder Woman. However the version in Something Unlimited is the one from the animated Crisis on Two Earths movie, which is an evil version of Mary Batson aka Mary Marvel (though this universe's version is not a transformed child, thank goodness). Mary Batson is the twin sister of Billy Batson, aka DC's Captain Marvel/Shazam. I apologize for calling her Ms Marvel, as that is in fact a separate Marvel character, but Mary Marvel herself is DC (though as with Captain Marvel/Shazam, she was created by Fawcett Comics before DC bought the rights to them).

Reactions: Gnutt and xMendoza

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Ms. Marvel aka. Carol Danvers is Marvel. Mary Marvel is a DC character related to Billy Batson the DC Captain Marvel who changes via the word SHAZAM. The original post by @Djunk101 is correct. The Super Woman you summon is Mary Marvel from Crisis on Two Earths.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
OK, so this is a scene tracker I have updated continuously
Not all the scenes have been confirmed yet, but all of the possible ones should be listed
I also included a list of stuff that is not in the vaults yet, so there you go

I don't know why, but I personally can't even see my images. It says request blocked by extension, so if someone can help me with that, that'll be great.
Imma list the links here in case the images isn't showing

Last edited:

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
See, thats closer to what i was looking for.

And now i know which questions i wanna ask. How to get wonder woman to dance, i can only use the lasso? Also Ivy/Superwoman Ivy/Harley, and the Audrey/wonder woman.

Last edited:

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone knows if it's possible to get the anal scenes with the Henchwomen in the Yacht Event? I tried it, but can't seem to get these scenes.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes