darkbones

May 7, 2019
Nice work guy. Dr Slut, when i think about Slut Harley' Costume, maybe add a tiny white or red skirt, tiny top or a transparent one... and a stethoscope.

It was very irrelevant to me at first, but nowadays I like to see the designs for the slutty clothes for SU characters.
When I started on that, I had planned to give her a stethoscope. But as I worked on it, it seemed to out of place for a headshrinker like Harley to have one.

Reactions: TNTed and Coyote099

zarax

May 26, 2017
Can't seem to advance Talia. She got angry that Lex rejected her (Second time she visited and she tried to seduce him) and it's been two in-game months already. No dice.
Yep, same problem
So far the only way to get past it is to run Regedit, then go under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited

After that you have to locate your save with Talia event... it's probably this: suSlot01_taliaEvent (or suSlot02_taliaEvent or suSlot03_taliaEvent depending on where u saved)

Now, increase the value of "suSlot01_taliaEvent" by 1 and skip a day in game... Talia should appear immediately in your office (you don't have the game open while you're editing the registry)

To advance further in Talia's story you need to repeat the last step a few more times (increase suSlot01_taliaEvent value by 1 each time and skip a day before going to your office) until you reach the teleporter event.

I smashed the skip button for days without the event advancing on its own... so if you're having the same problem, this is the only way to fix it.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
So theres another pregnancy reference after getting a bj from Shiva. Interesting, very interesting...

Dorothea

Mar 23, 2018
I downloaded 2.2.2 but, when I load my usual save, everytime I go check the cells, the Glam, the bordello, even Tala... All i get is black screen...anyone has the same problem?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes