Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've searched without success, so my apologies for asking something that I'm sure is simple. I cannot figure out how to get girls out of the Bordello and back into their cells. What am I missing? Thanks.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I've searched without success, so my apologies for asking something that I'm sure is simple. I cannot figure out how to get girls out of the Bordello and back into their cells. What am I missing? Thanks.
Go to the labs and unlock the desired girl device. Upgrade it to put her back to work.

Reactions: KaiserST and Bantry

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
The last time I fully played this game was before the clones and i remember that update and some after you had to start all over each time because something was always messed up with previous saves. I was thinking of starting fresh all over again but before I do is that save glitch fixed? also is the gallery working update to update? I wish there was a way to just unlock the gallery

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
What's the difference between this version and the last other then it's size?
This version is 833mb while the last version was 1.27GB.
Is this version compressed or something like that?
Also this new version is almost twice the size uncompressed as the previous one, it is over 6 gb while the previous version was only around 2 or 3 gb. They must have added a lot

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I was like...how do you even save in this annoying game?
Saves I believe are automatic.
You can't rollback or save screen.
This is the kind of game you play when there is nothing else to play.
It's just that annoying after all the work put into it.
I would have to put it in my top 10 of my bottom list of games to play for last.
It's more like a comic book then a game to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: XStarLordX
Mar 13, 2019
- Artemis doesn't have the nickname option while other do. I don't know if this was intentional.
IIRC neither does Terra, because her relationship is set. IMO, the others may have their reasons for using nicknames with Lex, but Artemis does not.

Congrats, team! You're going into the right direction.
The update was nice, but the scenes seem getting more simple compared to the previous ones - single pose strip scenes, no cum options, no post-sex scenes etc. I hope they do revisit some Batgirl scenes when fixing her content.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello guy, i have a question on pc i cannot play the game somehow because i can't open it, do i miss something ? Do i need to donwload a app ? thanks you already >> View attachment 320806
Do you mean you cannot open or uncompress the downloaded file? If that is the case you need a newer version of WinZip or WinRar.

Aug 4, 2017
Something's totally wrong with my game. First of all I cant activate the new Talia and Shiva scenes. Second of all, I can't go into Batgirl's room or Artemis's room. When I click on their rooms it's just a black screen and i have to restart the game

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Have you done both of the leash routines with your hench woman Cheshire yet?
You mean Artemis' leash scenes with Cheshire I'm pretty sure that I have I will double check that in the game I was sure that I have done that....However why are some locked ones in blue and others in grey?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes