xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Has anyone heard if there's going to be a fixed version coming out anytime soon?
Well the fixed version is out already: "SU_2.2.225" is the fixed version of "SU_2.2.2"
I cant find where saves are kept on the mac. I lost a bunch of save progress and i dont want to have to start all that over
I am not 100% sure but you can try this: into the user Library folder: ~/Library/Application Support/company name/product name, ~/Library/Caches or ~/Library/Application Support/unity.company name.product name
Who can I put in the exhibition and in the private room in the Meta-Bordello?
Right now you can put in the exhibition and in the private the following girls: Batgirl, Artemis, Terra, Miss Martian
I downloaded 2.2.2 but, when I load my usual save, everytime I go check the cells, the Glam, the bordello, even Tala... All i get is black screen...anyone has the same problem?
Hi the black screen bug can be resolved with going to the vault and watching a few scenes there

Reactions: Dorothea and Core13

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
How I get Selina/Catwoman, Hawkgirl, WonderWoman-Cowgirl,
I downloaded 2.2.2 but, when I load my usual save, everytime I go check the cells, the Glam, the bordello, even Tala... All i get is black screen...anyone has the same problem?
Thats happen... with me... unfortunately... I use another save that i found in this post....
I started again in Save 3 that some downloaded save and used the Save 1 that close to what point released in the update.

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
do you have to restart when playing a new version?

EDIT: wtf i restarted and there i still no new content for me? or did i check at the wrong spot or something?

EDIT(Another one.):i didnt check enough... NVM

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just wondering had legion of shadows girl dace for me now i get nothing what am i missing. plues if it is no problem who will be the next girls to be done. i would want wonder woman and huntress are stargirl lol.

Dec 22, 2017
Well the fixed version is out already: "SU_2.2.225" is the fixed version of "SU_2.2.2"

I am not 100% sure but you can try this: into the user Library folder: ~/Library/Application Support/company name/product name, ~/Library/Caches or ~/Library/Application Support/unity.company name.product name

Right now you can put in the exhibition and in the private the following girls: Batgirl, Artemis, Terra, Miss Martian

Hi the black screen bug can be resolved with going to the vault and watching a few scenes there
i am not seeing it in application support

reireireirei

Feb 21, 2019
In fact, the slave uniforms make the superheroines too "normal", SU's slut dress is perfect because it is not only just sensual, but alos show the audience that "she was a powerful heroine, but now I beat her"

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it. lex like to taunt his victums not show he owns them i could be wrong tho. plues there only there for his entertainment. sorry about my spelling.

Fyridian

Sep 9, 2017
How do I unlock/go to the LexCorp office? When i click on the tower the only options are Labs/Defences/Living Quarters/Vault

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
So far the only way to get past it is to run Regedit, then go under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited

After that you have to locate your save with Talia event... it's probably this: suSlot01_taliaEvent (or suSlot02_taliaEvent or suSlot03_taliaEvent depending on where u saved)

Now, increase the value of "suSlot01_taliaEvent" by 1 and skip a day in game... Talia should appear immediately in your office (you don't have the game open while you're editing the registry)

To advance further in Talia's story you need to repeat the last step a few more times (increase suSlot01_taliaEvent value by 1 each time and skip a day before going to your office) until you reach the teleporter event.

I smashed the skip button for days without the event advancing on its own... so if you're having the same problem, this is the only way to fix it.
YES! Great success. Thank you very much!

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
So far the only way to get past it is to run Regedit, then go under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited

After that you have to locate your save with Talia event... it's probably this: suSlot01_taliaEvent (or suSlot02_taliaEvent or suSlot03_taliaEvent depending on where u saved)

Now, increase the value of "suSlot01_taliaEvent" by 1 and skip a day in game... Talia should appear immediately in your office (you don't have the game open while you're editing the registry)

To advance further in Talia's story you need to repeat the last step a few more times (increase suSlot01_taliaEvent value by 1 each time and skip a day before going to your office) until you reach the teleporter event.

I smashed the skip button for days without the event advancing on its own... so if you're having the same problem, this is the only way to fix it.
This worked for my SAVE slot 3 also. Thank you.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
How do I unlock/go to the LexCorp office? When i click on the tower the only options are Labs/Defences/Living Quarters/Vault
You gotta progress far enough through the story in order to unlock the office. Just keep going to the GS and other places and you'll eventually get it.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 156 Votes