anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How do you get girls into your cells? I looked in the walkthrough and a lot of stories are introduced when you visit them in their cell. But for example batgirl isn't in a cell in my game. Is this a bug or is their a way to get them inside?
You have to upgrade their device to it's maximum. For girls with cell content it will give you the option to unlock a new level which sends them to the cells. Once a girl is in the cells they're removed from the GS an MB, so if you want to earn money with them you then have to reset the device and re-buy the upgrades.

Reactions: derive

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
A couple more of my costumes ideas for Huntress and Supergirl.
View attachment 324938
a small request darkbones would you be so kind and makes the pics big as the ingame ones and make them all group together or solo i would very much like it very much but if you can not or do not feel like doing it then i understand because it is after all only a request

but on other things do anyone knows what tool or tools sunsetrider or other artist use to to make the pics ?

Reactions: mighty

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Looks good but I'd rather that be a cell shot than MB because of how into being a slave she is. Glad to see he's going beyond Slight nervousness/lip bite for the sex faces.

Pashalol

Sep 10, 2018
Could anyone tell me what version of the game this is? And could someone please be kind enough to link a save from the newest update. -Thanks

Reactions: Dave1337

KamiKazoo

Jul 11, 2017
Am I the only one having the issue where the 'strip' option in the cells disappears? Far as I know it's just Batgirl and Miss Martian after unlocking their 'slut' outfits, the option to strip disappears. Do I need to restart, or tinker with the code?

Jun 20, 2018
Am I the only one having the issue where the 'strip' option in the cells disappears? Far as I know it's just Batgirl and Miss Martian after unlocking their 'slut' outfits, the option to strip disappears. Do I need to restart, or tinker with the code?
restart

Mar 13, 2019
I think selecting the dance option fixed Batgirl and one other character in my playthrough. No idea about Miss Martian, is the art for the strip and figer scenes even in the game?

Reactions: Johnnyknoxville
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes