SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
I captured both Terra and Miss Martian yet they aren't appearing in any of my cells. I used absolutely no cheats and it took me days to get up to this point, so is my save just fucked or am I missing something?

Killerqueen21

Jan 17, 2019
I captured both Terra and Miss Martian yet they aren't appearing in any of my cells. I used absolutely no cheats and it took me days to get up to this point, so is my save just fucked or am I missing something?
It's as people is saying. When you capture a heroine, what you are actually doing is manipulating her brain to maker her go every night to the club. She has the "basic mind control". You need to invest money to upgrade it and then you will be able to make them do exactly what you want by remaining "awake" or "alert". Then they will be able to speak normally and you will find them every night in your cells.

When you have just captured them, they can not maintain coherent conversations, and apparently only obey simple orders. Imagine them in a cell, quiet and steady. That's not funny enough for Lex.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Talia still does not show up after the dance. I do not know if it is a bug but something is wrong.

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
Did you go into the underground lab and in the devices section select Terra (or Miss Martian) and upgrade their device to the max until you could select unlock? Once you pay to unlock the device you will see a message saying the character will report to their cell.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Did you go into the underground lab and in the devices section select Terra (or Miss Martian) and upgrade their device to the max until you could select unlock? Once you pay to unlock the device you will see a message saying the character will report to their cell.

Thanks

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
I'm fucking blind. I didn't even notice the "next" button on the top right corner. Thanks man.

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Killer Frost. The ice cream was a joke I just couldn't resist.
Been diggin the mockups you've been churning out and Killer Frost doesn't get enough love recently. Good work. If you're open to suggestions maybe a slave getup for her since she's getting off and bragging about being one.

Reactions: darkbones

darkbones

May 7, 2019
Been diggin the mockups you've been churning out and Killer Frost doesn't get enough love recently. Good work. If you're open to suggestions maybe a slave getup for her since she's getting off and bragging about being one.
I am glad you are liking them.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
How do I start the Superwoman event? I think Parasite told me something about it, but there was no heist or follow up. For that matter Nightfire showed up, but I'm not getting the option in the game to capture her

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes