ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Go through all of the sex scenes with Artemis again after she enters her slut phase.
when you say "slut phase" you mean just unlocking her slut costume, or does she actually goes "slutty"? bacuse for me, she still has her strong will.

on a side note, i still cant unlock more stuff with talia, nor have i been able to find lady shiva.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
For the rebuilt,i wish you guys could make it less grinding,and pls complete all the Exhibition/Private scenes of all girls,at least we can enjoy all of them before coming to cell scenes (it's hard to switch them back yah know)

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
For the rebuilt,i wish you guys could make it less grinding,and pls complete all the Exhibition/Private scenes of all girls,at least we can enjoy all of them before coming to cell scenes (it's hard to switch them back yah know)
i still think they should allow us to clone the girls, so we can put the clones in the bordello and so on, maybe make the make the money you make from sending your team to steal actually be worthy would also make it more enjoyable.

Reactions: Super Galactus
Jun 20, 2018
Should put more superheroes cameo...i only see Nightwing so far..Lex is too relax right now,some threat and action doesnt sound so bad..maybe Batman find out about Meta Bordello because Catwomen tell him before that place explode or Superman find the heroin in leash and Lex...clone idea also doesnt sound so bad,because they will be one time JLa slowly will find out about this plan then release the superheroin from the brothel or strip club without even realize the real one is in the cell and they all Lex personal use..the idea to make the real one working in the brothel pretty high risk,anytime JLa will find out about this place and destroy this place for sure..i hope there will be plot twist in this game

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone else have a situation where after unlocking Artemis Cheshire licking, Cheshire no longer appears for Artemis' blowjob - even though Cheshire appears for every other option still?
Common bug or just me?

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Anyone else have a situation where after unlocking Artemis Cheshire licking, Cheshire no longer appears for Artemis' blowjob - even though Cheshire appears for every other option still?
Common bug or just me?
Is your save started from this version (i.e. you created this save with this version of the game) or is it from a previous version? If it's from a previous version, then it's probably just you. If it's a new save, it's probably a bug.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is unlocking Superwoman bugged in newest release or what am I supposed to be doing?
Restarted a new file but can't seem to find her.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Is your save started from this version (i.e. you created this save with this version of the game) or is it from a previous version? If it's from a previous version, then it's probably just you. If it's a new save, it's probably a bug.
One or two versions old at the most. It's why i ask if anyone else has unlocked Sis licking and might be imposed on to try blowjob. If it's just Artemis then it's not just me.

show333333

Jan 27, 2018
fun tip if you are having trouble getting events to start have a old ver running in the back ground no idea why this worked for me

derive

May 2, 2018
How do you get girls into your cells? I looked in the walkthrough and a lot of stories are introduced when you visit them in their cell. But for example batgirl isn't in a cell in my game. Is this a bug or is their a way to get them inside?

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes