johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone with a fully unlocked save ? or a CG rip ?
save is buried deep in register of pc instead of a file like other game... i once got it in form of register edit from some dude in 420chan board but i have long didnt see him anymore... savage update kinda fuck the old save too back then

WindKnight

Nov 17, 2017
Anyone else having a problem with Tala? She's only available like once every 10 days.
Not sure if it's a bug or something, but the same thing happened to me when I was playing it. Would take anywhere between 2 to 5 days for her to be done casting a spell. Sometimes up to 7 or 10 days and I would just sleep through them till she was ready to talk or do whatever.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
yeah the Random Number Generator on Tala is a bit excessive, I mean it's a nice mechanic at first. But I sincerely wish that one would have a higher chance of interacting with her the more upgraded her facilities are. y'know to kind of balance things out.

As far as I remember, Sunset was learning to code in Unity as he went along, and the Unity engine has changed at least once, if not more, since this project was started. I haven't cracked the game, nor would I be able to follow the code if I did crack it, but from what I understand, it looks like some digital monster projectile vomit code all over the place. If a skilled programmer took over, it would probably would be a raze and rebuild, and that could be why you are having resource problems @Silver1
from what I can tell it uses one of two kinds of sub engines that makes Unity work like a renpy game really don't know which one but either way it helps simplify the coding process tremendously, so while the coding would still be a hot mess I don't think it's nearly as bad as you would be expecting, tho I sincerely hope when SS finishes the game someone would go in and make an Optimized version.

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
My first time playing this, with v2.1.3 on the Mac, no cheats, and I'm stuck in the Bordello: I can't assign anyone to the first (and only) slot. The Slam is working fine, and I've got the devices maxed out for everyone I've captured. Any advice?

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
Well settle in, cause you will be waiting for a long ass time.
lol you can tell when new people find this game "its so good cant wait for more" bro this game has been in development for like 2+ years, i first tried it like 6 or 7 months ago and i havnt played it since because im waiting on more content.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
lol you can tell when new people find this game "its so good cant wait for more" bro this game has been in development for like 2+ years, i first tried it like 6 or 7 months ago and i havnt played it since because im waiting on more content.
Totally agree with @hofuldig. It has potential but the developing is damn slow. I download every 6 months a new version and i'm still waiting to fuck mercy! Their are too many characters with a open story. Over all its very disappointing.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
yeah, I just want to know if what ends up is a success or a failure... it coincided with the prison event, lots of days passed by during that one

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
yeah, I just want to know if what ends up is a success or a failure... it coincided with the prison event, lots of days passed by during that one
you just picked a bad time eh? just have to wait few more day to see.. if not just raid the dna again

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
you just picked a bad time eh? just have to wait few more day to see.. if not just raid the dna again
After finally waiting for the 6 days after the prison event ended, and 6 more after that, Galatea clone is successful. Thought this was a one-time, whew.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Right, so upon reflection I like the private room content more than I thought I would. I prefer the cells, but even the slight customization of nickname/costume gives it enough content to make it enjoyable for me. It looks like he could crank these out reasonobly quickly w/o having to come up with complex text. Artemis is next I reckon at the the end of January. One girl in the PR per update would help flesh out the game greatly.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Right, so upon reflection I like the private room content more than I thought I would. I prefer the cells, but even the slight customization of nickname/costume gives it enough content to make it enjoyable for me. It looks like he could crank these out reasonobly quickly w/o having to come up with complex text. Artemis is next I reckon at the the end of January. One girl in the PR per update would help flesh out the game greatly.
Okay, so far Batgirl is the one currently I have on Private Room, are there anymore of the heroines that have scenes there?

Another question, how do I switch Henchwoman? I currently have Cheshire as my HC.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
ok... warning ahead for those havent notice yet... confirmed bug

1. costume change of harley is game breaking bug

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes