jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Just finished 2.1.3 and as always everything that was added was nice. The problem with SU are the small updates. I mean, the guard dance scene should have been released together with the prison event because it was something so simple and small. The batgirl private room scenes were great but it's not enough to by itself make the update worth playing. I really should forget about this game and play it after 6 months but I don't think I have the will power to do it.

P.S Am I the only one who didn't found the Roulette content that was added?
Thanks for the breakdown. I'm trying to skip updates to get more content. I really like this game in theory, but have a hard time enjoying it in execution. I skipped last month's and I think I'll wait one more month before checking it out again.

Reactions: KaiserST

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Thanks for the breakdown. I'm trying to skip updates to get more content. I really like this game in theory, but have a hard time enjoying it in execution. I skipped last month's and I think I'll wait one more month before checking it out again.
Yeah I think the main problem is the game is to wide and not deep enough. Many many characters have a tiny amount of content, and not a single one is properly finished. Also the overall "story" of the game is not advancing at all.

But on the other hand the art quality is top notch in my opinion, the animations are great, the dialogs and interchanges between the characters are reasonably well written. The overall systems introduced have potential and works good.

This will be on of the best adult game..... 3 years from now.

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
Yeah I think the main problem is the game is to wide and not deep enough. Many many characters have a tiny amount of content, and not a single one is properly finished. Also the overall "story" of the game is not advancing at all.

But on the other hand the art quality is top notch in my opinion, the animations are great, the dialogs and interchanges between the characters are reasonably well written. The overall systems introduced have potential and works good.

3 years at best worst case its never finished. Like you said they keep building the unfinished pile to the sky:p Id rather see finished character quests and stuff than a new costume or a new character

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I think you are right.2 years ago when I start to play SU I have no idea that we will have like 25 females to conquer.He should focus on the main 9 heroines and after that add more.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Killer frost is hot

But your stuck in prison so you cant really do anything anymore.

I would wait on playing it until you can progress through prison cause right now I regret doing it.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes