ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
trollish changelog

SU 2.1.2 --> SU 2.1.3 Changelog

---------------------------------------------

Fixed ---------------------------------------

• Fixed Lex's costumes and added a Mariachi outfit to the Prison Event. (Talk with Amanda)

-Audrey should use "like" every other word now. As intended

-Blackfire removed from game.

-Other stuff

Added ---------------------------------------

1 New Background

-Secret as in it's hard to find but it's there.

-Batgirl stream content

-Lex Content

-Blackfire (Lack) of content

-Hera Content

-JL Costumes to promote the film.

-Raven Content (Part of the secret background)

• Starfire/Raven/Tala scene

-Racing Minigame (Got bored so let me know if it works. Difficult to test)
Lex content. You don't say? XD
Man, I wish Hera was in there. And that Racing Minigame too. It'd be nice to have something to do when I get through the content in the new update.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Lex content. You don't say? XD
Man, I wish Hera was in there. And that Racing Minigame too. It'd be nice to have something to do when I get through the content in the new update.
I'd be pretty fucked up to have no lex content. But SR7 could make us Savage or the Joker for an update I guess.

Edger

May 30, 2017
Seriously? that the update? I really should give up on checking on every month for significant progress. (I am really tempted though since it's Batgirl content)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'm already temped by the Batgirl stuff, god damn it. Hopefully there'll be a link later on.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017

its from 420chan, I'm at work, so I can't check if it's legit....
It's legit. Already unlocked the new content. Description is just a copy/paste from another place I wrote this:

So the new content is thus. Talk to poison Ivy in the prison. Halfway through she will have a guard dance for you twice. Once NN and once nude. sex with batgirl in the private room, if you have her strip she can dance naked at glamor slam. If you change nickname with her, you unlock her classic costume. That is pretty much it. Haven't figured out what Roulette suit means yet.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes