Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Actually the prison part was interesting, could have more stuff but it was not bad, still have to try doing it with other henchwoman to see what change, strange is that the guide said about scene with mercy after you return with her from prison, i did not see anything. Also tried with Galatea, need the try the others.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Halo i cant run the game plz help its stuck at the front screen like all i see is a blank screen
Hmm, that's weird. Have you tried redownloading the game? Also, make sure you didn't download the game for the wrong operating system. If you have windows, don't use the MAC version and vice versa.

Reactions: killerzone199

Saligia

May 12, 2017
So, is the only new thing in 2.1.3 the bordello stuff with supergirl? i've spent like eight nights in a row now checking out batgirl dancing and whatever other variants there are supposed to be, they're not showing for me. Anyone know what's up with that?

Badzero

Dec 29, 2016
So, is the only new thing in 2.1.3 the bordello stuff with supergirl? i've spent like eight nights in a row now checking out batgirl dancing and whatever other variants there are supposed to be, they're not showing for me. Anyone know what's up with that?
- Lex's costume channging in some newer scenes
- Shrunk the dialog box height by a third
- Cheshire's Suit costume not showing up talking when talking to Artemis
- Esc Menu options added in when in Prison
- Stryker's Island intro shouldn't replay more than once in Prison
- 20-25% of the dialog boxes/portraits switched to new system

Added ---------------------------------------

2 Prison Backgrounds
5 Bordello Backgrounds

- Metallo content
- Portraits

- Guards content
- Second Female Portrait
- Guard Dances

- Batgirl content
- Glamour Slam dance variants
- Glamous Slam strip variants
- Glamous Slam special variants
- Private Room Blowjob Scene
- Private Room Cumshot Scenes
- Private Room Sex Scene
- Private Room Anal Scene

- Roulette content
- Suit Prison Intro

Reactions: ponyguy and setter6

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Welp. My game broke. Went back to prison to see the guard dance scenes and now I'm stuck there. No matter how many days pass I never get the scene where I leave the prison. Worst of all I didn't even get to see the dance scenes. Ivy's never in her cell after the lesbian scene. :FeelsBadMan:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Damn. Not enough to download. Such a shame tho. I really wish he'd move forward with Lois, Harley, WW, Raven, Audrey, Vixen, Poison Ivy, KillerFrost? Mercy. Y' kno. The good ones. In my opinion he could rid of that green ponytail blond girl and martian woman.

Guess I'll wait for next update. Sucks to be in vacation with no new content. I guess I'll check out hitomi

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Having a bug I think. I reset Batgirl, but I can't drag her back into the rotation, or drag her off of her slot at all. Anyone have this issue?

Reactions: Corball

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
The art is excellent. The gameplay has promise but after two years of development I'm very doubtful it'll ever be fulfilled. He's said multiple times he doesn't want to introduce anyone new to the game but it could really benefit from some work by a skilled programmer.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I have a problem with this game, not just on this version, its been happening for some time, but i just classify as engine issue that i could not fix, not sure if anyone may help but i thought i give a shot anyway: On a few animated scenes, specially at oral sex with mercy, before start the scene the screen goes black, as if trying to start or something and eventually starts but takes around 2, 3 minutes, sometimes i think the game may crash but it does not, even if i press alt + tab the black screen does not go away and the system feels slower, that after the scene starts it goes as normal and the other parts of the game work normally at normal speed, its more noticeable at mercy, but at Lois you can feel a little too. Can anything be done, if not to fix the problem at least to lesser the issue, please?I appreciate any help.

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
Dunno where you got that understanding, but off the top of my head Luthor can have sex with three women at this point I believe and you can watch maybe another 9 or so scenes involving various heroines having full-on sex

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
The art is excellent. The gameplay has promise but after two years of development I'm very doubtful it'll ever be fulfilled. He's said multiple times he doesn't want to introduce anyone new to the game but it could really benefit from some work by a skilled programmer.
I have a problem with this game, not just on this version, its been happening for some time, but i just classify as engine issue that i could not fix, not sure if anyone may help but i thought i give a shot anyway: On a few animated scenes, specially at oral sex with mercy, before start the scene the screen goes black, as if trying to start or something and eventually starts but takes around 2, 3 minutes, sometimes i think the game may crash but it does not, even if i press alt + tab the black screen does not go away and the system feels slower, that after the scene starts it goes as normal and the other parts of the game work normally at normal speed, its more noticeable at mercy, but at Lois you can feel a little too. Can anything be done, if not to fix the problem at least to lesser the issue, please?I appreciate any help.
As far as I remember, Sunset was learning to code in Unity as he went along, and the Unity engine has changed at least once, if not more, since this project was started. I haven't cracked the game, nor would I be able to follow the code if I did crack it, but from what I understand, it looks like some digital monster projectile vomit code all over the place. If a skilled programmer took over, it would probably would be a raze and rebuild, and that could be why you are having resource problems @Silver1

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes