Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
one of the two nudes... it has been there for a long time.

it traps you in the costume scene. the choice to change won't show up.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
one of the two nudes... it has been there for a long time.

it traps you in the costume scene. the choice to change won't show up.
if you select any or quit... once you go in its ald destined to be bugged out...
hm so how does it break the game? no more progression for Harley Quinn?

Because I've unlocked up to this part for her on costumes:

There was one time it definitely locked up on me though but I quickly closed the game by Task Manager and loaded it up.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
hm so how does it break the game? no more progression for Harley Quinn?

Because I've unlocked up to this part for her on costumes:

There was one time it definitely locked up on me though but I quickly closed the game by Task Manager and loaded it up.
yea its locked me out... unable to do anything...

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Damn, that sucks.

I would really like to make a backup of my save but it seems even making a backup of savegames is a problem for this game.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Damn, that sucks.

I would really like to make a backup of my save but it seems even making a backup of savegames is a problem for this game.
yea, its deep in regedit... unlike other game where they make an extension of .dat save file..

its seems i locked out of audrey as well... she flashed me when about 20+ days... now i on 30+ and ntg yet from her

Reactions: Gnutt

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Might also be the difference of a new save and one from old version save.

I just started this yesterday so no "dirt" from old versions.

Ento

Jul 4, 2017
So I just started playing and I noticed the money I make per day decreases into 0 if I don't reset the dancers/strippers and place them again, can anyone else tell me if they have this bug or if I'm alone on it?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So I just started playing and I noticed the money I make per day decreases into 0 if I don't reset the dancers/strippers and place them again, can anyone else tell me if they have this bug or if I'm alone on it?
It should decrease over time, yes. As the patrons get bored of the same setup. If it goes to 0 in a day or two then that's definitely a bug.

Reactions: Ento

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
So, does Raven's route end at the Lick Her pussy part?

EDIT: Went and read the spoilered changelog, and so far Raven - Tala Licking part is the latest.

Last edited:

Blah555

Dec 3, 2017
Welp. My game broke. Went back to prison to see the guard dance scenes and now I'm stuck there. No matter how many days pass I never get the scene where I leave the prison. Worst of all I didn't even get to see the dance scenes. Ivy's never in her cell after the lesbian scene. :FeelsBadMan:
Yeah, same. I went back to prison with a different henchwoman and now I'm just stuck in prison.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, same. I went back to prison with a different henchwoman and now I'm just stuck in prison.
I was able to fix it by loading my save in the previous version where the events then proceeded normally and I got out. Good thing I still kept 2.1.2 around.
Now to just remember to never go back to the prison. Ever.

Ento

Jul 4, 2017
I see how the money works now, I only saw the explanation on the bordello, dunno if there was a explanation on the Glamour Slam as well, if there was, I missed it.

Anyways, this game needs a secondary save slot with automatic saving disabled so that you can go back if you run into bugs.

Seth88

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone has a save file that I could use?? I kinda went into the prison and forget to backup my save lol...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a complete list odf the scenes for the latest version? The walkthrough in OP seems to be for an older version.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes