Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I really hope at some point the other female characters ( The Villains you can hire, The Henchwomen, characters who run certain places like Catwoman Roulette, and Tala.) can be put to work in the Glamour Slam and Bordello. :)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
That sounds really cool, but at the rate this game is getting updated that is still years away, unfortunately :(
True dat. I can understand people's disdain for the creative processes taken for this game, but at least it didnt get scrapped like DC wanted it to.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Grayking666 I see you are a man of culture as well.
I thank you sir. I am a fan of equal treatment of all female characters in this medium....well maybe not Amanda Waller. I suggested this to SunsetRiders7 before and he didnt seem to mind doing it, but my god was I hit with "That would ruin my canon pairing of MercyxLex waifu nonsense," from other patrons XD.

Reactions: ponyguy

Dudenator

Sep 2, 2017
Waiting for the next version where he adds a new girl with no sexual content! (and that's all!)
While he hasn't gone THAT far it does appear to be slowing down more and more which when you consider everytime he adds a girl he increases the amount of smut he needs to make thus his overall workload goes up not down.

U

User_51567

That's why this is a perfect example of a game that you only need to play once every 3 or 4 updates.
That way it's perfect...

Reactions: Brocoolie

Mash-Nexus

Feb 28, 2017
hi guys i have reeinstall my windows and... i have lost my save, someone can upload a full save file please?

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Modder
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
hi guys i have reeinstall my windows and... i have lost my save, someone can upload a full save file please?
Check back a few pages. I think you'll find that someone uploaded a save already.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I am so sick of "[X] is pretending to ignore you and refuses to talk", It's just time wasting
the pointless randomness is really a downer to the whole gameplay

Unfortunately since it's Unity modding it to do anything other than the +money/etc cheats that are already in the game is probably a pain

Reactions: Alcolaw and ponyguy

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
considering it's pretty much in alpha and offers a pretty robust cheat system? doubt there will be mods. also making sure the mods are compatible with the additional game engines added to make it work would be a nightmare.

Reactions: ponyguy

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
trollish changelog

SU 2.1.2 --> SU 2.1.3 Changelog

---------------------------------------------

Fixed ---------------------------------------

• Fixed Lex's costumes and added a Mariachi outfit to the Prison Event. (Talk with Amanda)

-Audrey should use "like" every other word now. As intended

-Blackfire removed from game.

-Other stuff

Added ---------------------------------------

1 New Background

-Secret as in it's hard to find but it's there.

-Batgirl stream content

-Lex Content

-Blackfire (Lack) of content

-Hera Content

-JL Costumes to promote the film.

-Raven Content (Part of the secret background)

• Starfire/Raven/Tala scene

-Racing Minigame (Got bored so let me know if it works. Difficult to test)

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes