that1aznguy

Nov 3, 2017
I cant find the answer on google and I don't want to go through 73 pages of replies, so can someone tell me if this game is suppose to have audio? It feels weird having my headphones on while playing and its just complete silence

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Lesbian scenes Between Heroes ?
Oh that'd be a pain to implement. Even just getting one girl complete would take a dozen art pieces.

There's no way that'll ever be implemented fully for every combination of girls.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
If he keeps adding girls it'll be pure hell. Need me some Lois loving.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Lois is definitely my favorite of the current girl (honorable mentions to the fire sisters, especially Blackfire). But I wish he would give Wonder Woman more attention (but with that number of characters, I understand that everybody can't be please and that I have to wait. Welp)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Lois is definitely my favorite of the current girl (honorable mentions to the fire sisters, especially Blackfire). But I wish he would give Wonder Woman more attention (but with that number of characters, I understand that everybody can't be please and that I have to wait. Welp)
Love the fire sisters and raven is a close 2nd. Love them all...its just that those 3 stand out the most for me.

Reactions: crugh2112

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I'm excited for the Artemis content that he's been working on recently, hopeful that it'll make its way into the next update. But I also really want to see some more Hawkgirl work.

More than anything, I want to see Lex get his dick wet in a super hero.

Reactions: Ximper

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Galatea's my fave. I love those muscles. Artemis is pretty good too. And I love me some Raven. Can't wait for Wonder Woman though.

Reactions: Gnutt

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Galatea's my fave. I love those muscles. Artemis is pretty good too. And I love me some Raven. Can't wait for Wonder Woman though.
Ohhh. She's gonna be a fun one. I'm getting excited for the upcoming update. Hopefully he adds some more Raven content.

Reactions: ponyguy

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
If we're going to be ranking the girls, then Black Canary, Stargirl, Batgirl, Lois, and Raven are in my top five :p
Tala is an honorable mention :D

Reactions: ponyguy

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Waiting for the next version where he adds a new girl with no sexual content! (and that's all!)
It's amazing how little content each update introduces. I've started holding off and waiting for 2 or 3 updates to come out before checking in. I used to think it was due to the hand drawn art, but seeing how much content Eva Kiss puts into each GGGB update debunked that theory.

Reactions: Serenity x

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
It's amazing how little content each update introduces. I've started holding off and waiting for 2 or 3 updates to come out before checking in. I used to think it was due to the hand drawn art, but seeing how much content Eva Kiss puts into each GGGB update debunked that theory.
I'm doing the same as you. Only if he adds some more Raven content this coming update then I'll play. can't pass up that booty.

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes