Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the next uptate is the last update of 2017 Ihope have any sex scene or raven content o the firesisters content

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Not a ass man but god damn Raven's ass makes me diamonds..... Rock solid my guys....

But that being said any word when we will see a update from these money milkers.

Reactions: mighty and ponyguy

Mintauro

Jun 4, 2017
that data tapes your talking about is a heist in Star lab.send you villains to recover data tapes in star lab.you need three data tapes to recover through heists and dont just skip text read carefully for next objective.
actully i dont know if its a star lab or cadmus.just go to secret society and click on heist and put the data tapes icon in a box and put 2 villains for a heist.
here is a full guide for more info that how to unlock all heroines and villians.
Is there a 2.1.2 version of this?

Mintauro

Jun 4, 2017
Hire her, assign her to the living quarters, and visit Lex's room twice.

Then hire her, assign her to the Glamour Slam, then visit it.
Oh i thought their was another one because in the vault it is called anal 2. well thx anyway

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
Not a ass man but god damn Raven's ass makes me diamonds..... Rock solid my guys....

But that being said any word when we will see a update from these money milkers.

how can u say he milks his patrons hes one of the few that post new content every month

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
how can u say he milks his patrons hes one of the few that post new content every month
Dude has been working on this game for what? 2 years almost now and it has been a crawl his updates are yes every month but they add new characters that don't really add much or they do a bug fix release I mean it took forever for them to finally get characters to fuck it's just now picking up to have good adult content instead of being a elaborate dress up game.

So ya the argument could be made for them milking money and to further the point people have extracted numerous photos of adult content that isn't in the game but is in the code so I mean ya know.

Reactions: papasmurf

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dude has been working on this game for what? 2 years almost now and it has been a crawl his updates are yes every month but they add new characters that don't really add much or they do a bug fix release I mean it took forever for them to finally get characters to fuck it's just now picking up to have good adult content instead of being a elaborate dress up game.

So ya the argument could be made for them milking money and to further the point people have extracted numerous photos of adult content that isn't in the game but is in the code so I mean ya know.
Actualy I start to play that game exactly 2 years ago and that wasn't the first version.I realy hope he finaly make something with Wonder Woman.

Reactions: KaiserST

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Actualy I start to play that game exactly 2 years ago and that wasn't the first version.I realy hope he finaly make something with Wonder Woman.
Ok 2+ years this has been in development and the progress has been slower then old people fuck that is the point of me calling them money milkers cause they have had the means and the ability to go faster they just won't because "We are gonna release very bug free versions" That was the original narrative they were spewing guess what that got changed when 2 out of ever 3 releases was a buggy fucking shit fest.

ss069

May 22, 2017
If you guys said 2 years in development, i guess it is milking cow , but thats how devs get money right??? He already have some materials for like 2 next update , like you seen on his streaming, its not for next update ,maybe for like 2018 update we will be get arthemis bordello scene like on his stream

4.00 star(s) 156 Votes