• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
I can't believe this is an actual thing.

HA!
I find this amusing. I wonder if this kickstarted the whole idea.

Reactions: TNTed

darkbones

May 7, 2019
Damn, Darkbones, you keep churning this stuff out so quick and it's all so good! Wish the SU updates came out as fast :)
Let me know if you ever want to work on a game with me!
Thank you. To be fair, I am not turning out anywhere near the amount of artwork S7 does. I just do a little bit of artwork to display the ideas I have come up with for characters after watching SU for years. I still have a large backlog of ideas to 'draw' from, and that is a big time saver.

Reactions: Sierra025

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
where have you been?
and no, Something unlimited has been before this.
I have been in a different universe (The MTG universe). I like DC but it was casual. I like this game but it is not to the point of wanting to research the DC universe.
To be clear, SU is based(or inspired) by actions in Justice League Unlimited episode, Grudge Match.
Damn, Good to know. I watched it.

Last edited:

resgri

May 8, 2019
For some reason I can't unlock Cheshire's Nickname option so Talia won't show up again after the Dance cause Cheshire is not "complete"... Also for some reason the Poison Ivy/Batgirl scene is just not happening at all :(

ththt

Aug 7, 2018
I remember that there was a version of the fan that made it something new compared to the publisher version but I didn't remember its name.

SodaPopTime

Jun 17, 2019
I have checked Lex's office literally 150 times post Dance from Talia, and she ain't shown back up to kidnap me or strip or whatever the next event is. Starting to lose heart, there something I'm missing or is my luck just dirt? (I've done the yacht event talking to talia all the way through twice.)

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
I have checked Lex's office literally 150 times post Dance from Talia, and she ain't shown back up to kidnap me or strip or whatever the next event is. Starting to lose heart, there something I'm missing or is my luck just dirt? (I've done the yacht event talking to talia all the way through twice.)
Nah, that issue has popped up for a lot of people. It is most likely a bug.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
when the next update comes out
Probably the end of July/beginning of August

where do you change a girl's costume ?
You can change a girl's costume in their cell for their scenes in the cell through the costume option. This option is unlocked after progressing far enough in their story arc.
To change a girl's costume in GS/MB, you have to go the Stables option in the MB. Note that only certain heroines (the ones that have Private Room scenes) have alternate costumes for the GS/MB. Also note that the Stables are quite buggy.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes