Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
What the fuck. First a weekend release, now not a weekend release? I could've sworn he said it was already in testing and we should expect a weekend release. What a fucking liar.

I gave him $6 in total for 2020. I want my money back. /s
I don't think they do refunds :( sorry

• Haha
Reactions: LordMerek

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
If you look at his Patreon on the month he releases a build his income goes up but the next month it goes down and it repeats. You don't get that increase when you don't release it plus when your release dates can't be trusted it makes people lose faith and more likely to unsub or support someone else etc. It's more that his Patreon numbers would be bigger not that he wouldn't still be successful.
He could just release on time and a week later release a smalle extra update with the extra content he wanted tot implement.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
1091250_1614996230704.png

Gunsmoke Games has looked at this forum before. Now I do not mean to insult them as I am sure they work hard.

However.

I grew up believing that someone's word means something.

Gunsmoke released multiple teasers since February 26th saying build and testing was underway.

Then today on their Patreon they don't say there's a delay but on their Twitter they say it's not coming out and testing has not even started.

Two things.

1 if something came up that's fine. Be honest and inform everyone with the same message across all your platforms. Twitter, Patreon, discord ect.

2 if the point of teasers was to simply boost new subscribers then that is poor form.

I've said it in the past I supported gunsmoke back when they released images instead of this game. However due to increasing infrequency as well as poor communication I stopped. I would have hoped others who still pay would let their displeasure known and they would then take notice and try harder.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
He could just release on time and a week later release a smalle extra update with the extra content he wanted tot implement.
I imagine the problem is that the content is inaccessible so he would deliberately be releasing content with bugs that break saves etc.
View attachment 1070454

Gunsmoke Games has looked at this forum before. Now I do not mean to insult them as I am sure they work hard.

However.

I grew up believing that someone's word means something.

Gunsmoke released multiple teasers since February 26th saying build and testing was underway.

Then today on their Patreon they don't say there's a delay but on their Twitter they say it's not coming out and testing has not even started.

Two things.

1 if something came up that's fine. Be honest and inform everyone with the same message across all your platforms. Twitter, Patreon, discord ect.

2 if the point of teasers was to simply boost new subscribers then that is poor form.

I've said it in the past I supported gunsmoke back when they released images instead of this game. However due to increasing infrequency as well as poor communication I stopped. I would have hoped others who still pay would let their displeasure known and they would then take notice and try harder.
Yeah they seem to have the attitude a lot of the time that saying nothing is better than pointing out the problems.

Teasers produce more engagement and make it more likely that people that follow would resub. Arguably at this rate the content should be done and dusted by the time they release the teasers and are working on the next build since they can't make their deadlines.
Oh yeah, Gunsmoke DID use to be on this forum lol. Guess they left cuz it isnt full of sycophants and they cant ban everyone out of existence for saying anything against them
I think it was Locke that did, who is no longer a part of the team and they decided it wasn't productive to talk on here.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
New versión Tomorrowland Yes oh monday
Sorry bro but according with they post in tweet so the update will not be added today or tomorrow"It was Black Canary!!! Build is going, right now it's smoothing it out. Still hasn't hit testing just yet, so a weekend release shouldn't be expected. "
Why is there no latest Android port ?

Will it ever come out ?
A port for android was supposed to come with the rebuild but nobody know when the rebuild will be finished or even if the rebuild will ever be finished
How do I unlock Supergirl's costumes for the bordello? I unlocked them in her cell and reseted the device but they won't show up.
Sorry but you can't use costumes from the cell for any heroines to the bordello. Only Vixen,Batgirl and Artemis have a costume you can use in bordello but you can't get that costume in cell.

Reactions: KaiserST

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I guess we probably wont be getting the Bordello content for them until much later, like everyone else.
Yeah he mentioned that he'll focus that more in the future
New versión Tomorrowland Yes oh monday
It's not coming out tomorrow according to their twitter.
Why is there no latest Android port ?

Will it ever come out ?
Maybe some day, they have employed someone part time to work on an android port but it'll be awhile if ever.
How do I unlock Supergirl's costumes for the bordello? I unlocked them in her cell and reseted the device but they won't show up.
Outfits for the bordello and the cells are different.

Hmm seems like this post is unneeded, oh well.

Reactions: MMIB
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes