Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I swear if they say they're going to push it to every 3 months I'm going to lose my mind.
At the rate they're going they might as well considering the last update was literally 23 days past when the release window should have ended.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
unlikely if this is the case

View attachment 1069582
What the fuck. First a weekend release, now not a weekend release? I could've sworn he said it was already in testing and we should expect a weekend release. What a fucking liar.

I gave him $6 in total for 2020. I want my money back. /s

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Kinda doubtful beccause the bi-monthly release schedule was a patreon voted thing. Release windows getting bigger however.....
Patreon supporters are typically pretty sycophantic. If SR7 was all "For quality releases we need three months." they would lube their lips up real nice and open wide. Especially the supporters of Something Unlimited since SR7 and his main crony went out of their way to silence anyone who didn't get in lockstep with them.

Feb 6, 2021
wait
  • Get her Suit costume (Set as henchwoman, visit office, she shows up in blue suit with her hair down)
  • Go to her living quarters, undress (unlocks Lingerie 2, but currently bugged to not show in the pick window so only way to get there is to undress her from Suit)
  • Undress her from Lingerie 2 to get Naked 2 (currently bugged to not show in the pick window so only way to get there is to undress her from Lingerie 2)
wait so is Lingerie 2 literally just Lingerie 1 with different hair?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
wait

wait so is Lingerie 2 literally just Lingerie 1 with different hair?
That's right.
Based on previous releases, probably next friday.
I think they tend to come out Friday or Sunday off memory so I would expect at least another week of waiting. It seems like he delays it to add more content which is just bad business.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It seems like he delays it to add more content which is just bad business.
I wouldn't say it's bad for business, but his work ethic and schedule are beyond terrible I'm pretty sure you'd find a stripper far more reliable. Don't quote me on that.

Reactions: Cyberious

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I wouldn't say it's bad for business, but his work ethic and schedule are beyond terrible I'm pretty sure you'd find a stripper far more reliable. Don't quote me on that.
If you look at his Patreon on the month he releases a build his income goes up but the next month it goes down and it repeats. You don't get that increase when you don't release it plus when your release dates can't be trusted it makes people lose faith and more likely to unsub or support someone else etc. It's more that his Patreon numbers would be bigger not that he wouldn't still be successful.

Reactions: haooni
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes