MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
The most optimal would be Huntress, Black Canary and Zatanna, because then only two heroine would remain with not completed cell content, Wonder Woman and Starfire. And they have a minimal cell content. After they are done, only the henchwomen and the "extra chicks" like Audrey remain
I do wonder what's next after all of the cells are finished (whenever that might be). Will it just come down to adding more girls, or will there actually be story progression, because I'm not even sure where the story would actually go after this, in keeping with the established format.

Reactions: TheSwagDaddy

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
I do wonder what's next after all of the cells are finished (whenever that might be). Will it just come down to adding more girls, or will there actually be story progression, because I'm not even sure where the story would actually go after this, in keeping with the established format.
We shall see i guess. If we live long enough lol

Reactions: Vraxous2 and MMIB
Feb 6, 2021
oh yeah I have a problem, I've basically reached the end of the content so far until the next update but I'm still missing Lingerie 2 for Mercy even though I've undressed her like a hundred times in her different outfits... What gives? Anything in particular I need to do?

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
I mean Volcana was pretty hot imo. Like just look at her...
Picking which new characters to add seems like a task that will always end up upsetting someone. Like, if they came out and said that the cell content they made this update was for Steph Brown, Cass Cain and Donna Troy, I'd be thrilled, but I think most people would probably be annoyed about wasting time and not working on Wonder Woman or Starfire.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Technically Saturday is the last day of the week. Just look at any calendar, the week goes: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat.
that is correct. Saturday is the last day of the week.
I've never seen a calendar that didn't start on Monday.
According to international standard ISO 8601, Monday is the first day of the week. It is followed by Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sunday is the 7th and last day of the week.

Although this is the international standard, several countries, including the United States and Canada, consider Sunday as the start of the week.
Since the last update was 30 days late, which calendar Sunset is going by is not going to matter much, though. :p

• Sad
Reactions: metadeos

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
View attachment 1068455 View attachment 1068456

It is clear that both are mercy and huntrees who will be the third bets I hope it is worden woman please just need to know who will be the third apart from the cells there will be something else in theory they said it would be great I hope they do not disappoint I look forward to it
That's a pretty good case as is any. The hair really does look like Mercy's. I hadn't realized.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Whacha think mah dudes, will we able to put our hands on the new release this weekend? Ps.: Is it possible that Audrey will be one of the girls that get content? She also does not miss too many actions from cell.
I would say Sunday or later.
One thing that has been established is a Christmas event at Bialya and he has talked about a potential legion of doom event too in streams (that was originally going to be the Halloween event).
oh yeah I have a problem, I've basically reached the end of the content so far until the next update but I'm still missing Lingerie 2 for Mercy even though I've undressed her like a hundred times in her different outfits... What gives? Anything in particular I need to do?
Yeah Mercy's costume stuff is a bit bugged so it probably won't be fixed until Mercy's content gets updated.

Reactions: MMIB

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
I would say Sunday or later.

One thing that has been established is a Christmas event at Bialya and he has talked about a potential legion of doom event too in streams (that was originally going to be the Halloween event).

Yeah Mercy's costume stuff is a bit bugged so it probably won't be fixed until Mercy's content gets updated.
Do you think the events are ever going to lead to anything big / overarching? Right now the events tend to just progress things sideways in different directions, but never really forward anywhere.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Do you think the events are ever going to lead to anything big / overarching? Right now the events tend to just progress things sideways in different directions, but never really forward anywhere.
It is resulting in the women becoming more trusting of Lex and more content with particular women. From the things SR7 has said I think there will be eventually be events that cause endings (such will be comedy/bad endings probably) so pregnancy stuff could be in end game events (years away). One of the stated goals is to get Brainiac so I imagine there will be an eventual ending with Lex merging with Brainiac again so that may be one of the normal endings.

He did originally have planned content for Question and Batman interactions similar to how Lois gets alerted which may be put in later but I think the plan was to add that once the rebuild was done (but the first attempt fell through) so story that changes the landscape a lot won't be happening for awhile I would say.

Reactions: haooni and MMIB
Dec 11, 2019
  • Get her Suit costume (Set as henchwoman, visit office, she shows up in blue suit with her hair down)
  • Go to her living quarters, undress (unlocks Lingerie 2, but currently bugged to not show in the pick window so only way to get there is to undress her from Suit)
  • Undress her from Lingerie 2 to get Naked 2 (currently bugged to not show in the pick window so only way to get there is to undress her from Lingerie 2)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In one of the streams he was talking that he will work on MB content.But after finishing also the leash scenes for most characters including Giganta,Star Sapphire and possible rework for Audrey.
Picking which new characters to add seems like a task that will always end up upsetting someone. Like, if they came out and said that the cell content they made this update was for Steph Brown, Cass Cain and Donna Troy, I'd be thrilled, but I think most people would probably be annoyed about wasting time and not working on Wonder Woman or Starfire.
I want that trio too.There is big chance we will get new characters this year anyway.So far each year we got at least 4 new characters.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
In one of the streams he was talking that he will work on MB content.But after finishing also the leash scenes for most characters including Giganta,Star Sapphire and possible rework for Audrey.

I want that trio too.There is big chance we will get new characters this year anyway.So far each year we got at least 4 new characters.
I would probably expect if any new heroines are added, it'll probably be people more established in the DCAU like Fire and Ice (who are fine, just not my preference), but Steph, Cass and Donna have all cameoed in Young Justice, and SU has taken designs from there before, so who knows.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I would probably expect if any new heroines are added, it'll probably be people more established in the DCAU like Fire and Ice (who are fine, just not my preference), but Steph, Cass and Donna have all cameoed in Young Justice, and SU has taken designs from there before, so who knows.
On his 2016 he put a question mark under Fire and Ice so there is totally a chance. I remember he said Bluebird sucks who is in Young Justice too.

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
The Cassadra Cain and Lady Shiva combo would be great. Maybe one day.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh just reveal who it is already Sunset. Its not like you have enough days to do this tease for the third character and wait for half a week.

Oh wait, they can always give themselves more time.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Have her strip from her long her air outfit and from a short hair outfit.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Only Mercy's costumes are bugged?
For example I placed Artemis in the private room for the first time to unlock her two costumes and while it did pop up in the game that the costumes are now unlocked when I go to her costume menu there're still no said costumes...
I tried different saves, I re-downloaded the current 2.3.7 version and I still can't unlock those damn costumes.
With different saves, full saves, everything is supposed to be unlocked but when I go in the costume menu they're just not showing there anyways.
I don't know if the issue is present for only those two, I'll try to unlock some costumes for the others too.
I don't know I'm quite lost at this point, any propositions?

EDIT: Nope, something is definitely broken here.
Not only the costumes don't show in the menus after I unlock them but some are missing despite previously being there.
For example:
h.png
How is it possible that her very first, default, costume is not showing there? :WaitWhat:
Version 2.3.7 broke my game :confused:
Someone knows how to fix that?

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Only Mercy's costumes are bugged?
For example I placed Artemis in the private room for the first time to unlock her two costumes and while it did pop up in the game that the costumes are now unlocked when I go to her costume menu there're still no said costumes...
I tried different saves, I re-downloaded the current 2.3.7 version and I still can't unlock those damn costumes.
With different saves, full saves, everything is supposed to be unlocked but when I go in the costume menu they're just not showing there anyways.
I don't know if the issue is present for only those two, I'll try to unlock some costumes for the others too.
I don't know I'm quite lost at this point, any propositions?
Harley and Mercy are bugged in a similar way (to each other) from what I remember since they are the first two room characters.

The Artemis one was a bit bugged (I reported it) but I remember there was ways around it so you can unlock the Tigra outfit but it's a bit finicky. According to the changelog.
- Artemis tigress costume not unlocking consistently
was fixed on release 2.3 (which is the current release) check that the above is in the changelog to make sure you're playing the current version (just in case) if it's not working still either his bug fixing created a different type of bug or you have a registry save issue.

I don't think private room batgirl has any outfit issues.

Reactions: armion82
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes