drea2

Sep 21, 2019
It was supposed to be a joke, but I've forgot it could be true in some countries.
I wouldn't be surprised is the update would be delayed to next week.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
When was the last time they released in the middle of the release window, if ever?
This time last year if memory serves, but it could have been further back. When they first shifted to the release window idea they actually managed to drop it pretty early into the window. It's only within the last year and a bit that things got really bad and they started hitting the end of the window or a week or two past it. I'm constantly amazed by how shit SR7 is at hitting deadlines.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
If he is a perfectionist I get it. "Just one more round of bug testing, just one more..."
But at the same time he at least could hold himself to a regular teaser schedule.

Reactions: Cyberious

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
d4e99de638b8625530e87d4557722afa.png 258757-01bdf.gif

It is clear that both are mercy and huntrees who will be the third bets I hope it is worden woman please just need to know who will be the third apart from the cells there will be something else in theory they said it would be great I hope they do not disappoint I look forward to it

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 1068455 View attachment 1068456

It is clear that both are mercy and huntrees who will be the third bets I hope it is worden woman please just need to know who will be the third apart from the cells there will be something else in theory they said it would be great I hope they do not disappoint I look forward to it
Unless it's black canary with an alternate appearance

images (40).jpeg images (41).jpeg images (42).jpeg

Or zatanna

images (44).jpeg dcqxp75-7c02c33a-d2a8-4517-a669-e50c10e26e02.png

Reactions: Vraxous2

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
If he is a perfectionist I get it. "Just one more round of bug testing, just one more..."
But at the same time he at least could hold himself to a regular teaser schedule.
I think one of the problems is bug testing is the last thing he does. So he implements the scenes without checking them and then once that is done he fixes it. Having that approach helps you in the whole Stage 1,2,3 but if you had fundamental problems in step 2 then step 3 is going to take longer. That approach makes it hard to determine how long you'll be fixing it (it could take you 3 days or 3 weeks) checking if each scene executes after you implement could be one way to reduce bug fixing.
Yeah arguably Mercy is one of the "basic" girls since she is the in the intro but then is preview image a leash scene of Mercy? seems unlikely.

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
We'll see in a couple of days(weeks).
A lot of people seem to be focussing on the 'chin', but is it a chin? Correct me if i'm wrong, but I don't think any existing girls have such a rounded chin.

Reactions: Owlman8497

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Whacha think mah dudes, will we able to put our hands on the new release this weekend? Ps.: Is it possible that Audrey will be one of the girls that get content? She also does not miss too many actions from cell.

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
I hope we can get either Black Canary or Zatanna as one of the girls that gets content this update. Huntress is nice and all, but she's definitely my least favourite of all of the no-content girls.

Reactions: Vraxous2

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
I hope we can get either Black Canary or Zatanna as one of the girls that gets content this update. Huntress is nice and all, but she's definitely my least favourite of all of the no-content girls.
The most optimal would be Huntress, Black Canary and Zatanna, because then only two heroine would remain with not completed cell content, Wonder Woman and Starfire. And they have a minimal cell content. After they are done, only the henchwomen and the "extra chicks" like Audrey remain

Feb 6, 2021
Yes no one wants. As in like the patreons are all "We want Big Barda!" and SR7 is all "Here's Bernadeth." Ain't anyone asking for Bernadeth. No one asked for Volcana, most people didn't even know who she was. There are good surprises and bad surprises and I guarantee you that SR7 is more than capable of producing bad ones.
I mean Volcana was pretty hot imo. Like just look at her...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes