Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Some of those incomplete cells being completed could be a part of those 3 cells and not necessarily ones that have not started.

I don't think SR7 knows this but the original Poison Ivy and green haired are different people (at least in the DCAU comics the green one is a clone made for Harley) though he may have come across my post months ago. The summoning of Ivy in her only cell could work though.

SR7 has stated multiple times he won't do crossover stuff like that in SU. Best thing you're going to get is cosplay type stuff (Maybe Vixen as Ahsoka).
On completing incomplete stuff that has been his aim for over a year now (though it may not seem like it) He doesn't like working on the same character for long periods of time (which I can somewhat relate too) so as a general rule getting bits and bobs every release is probably what we are getting long term.

I think the tv series Harley being done may come from wanting to work on Harley but not wanting redo her BJ (similar to when you work on something less important to feel productive.)
Thank you for the response :)(y) the additional information that you provided really helped. I've watched the TAS since I was a kid and did not know green skin ivy was a clone. I thought she was just re designed because of the art style and it was explained her powers changed her appearance.

As for the other ideas in regards to different costumes I personally like most of the Halloween costumes (like queen bee and galateas costumes ) I was not a fan of jinxs Halloween costume though. (I think I just don't get the reference)

Overall I'm happy with the content provided. O just liked the ideas

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
and the third cell who will be
I would assume probably someone incomplete or maybe Morgaine.
Thank you for the response :)(y) the additional information that you provided really helped. I've watched the TAS since I was a kid and did not know green skin ivy was a clone. I thought she was just re designed because of the art style and it was explained her powers changed her appearance.

As for the other ideas in regards to different costumes I personally like most of the Halloween costumes (like queen bee and galateas costumes ) I was not a fan of jinxs Halloween costume though. (I think I just don't get the reference)

No problem. It's not common knowledge so you could probably play it and show how Harley didn't know etc.

and yeah Jinx as already stated.
d6pwdc7-722a54f1-f2df-487d-ad55-2d8565569af7.jpg

and while I'm at it. I kinda like the thought of having Rebecca Langstrom in SU.
Rebecca_Langstrom_War_001.png maxresdefault (5).jpg

1138op

Jun 2, 2018

I think they Halloween event could benefit from a location change.
Storywise, if Superman or, God help Luthor, Batman would scope out the yacht during that event and spot one of the captured girls, dressed up or not, the jig would up.

Have the party at Lexcorp, give it lead linned window shutters, a ballroom, guest rooms and a suite for Luthor for the finale scene.
You could even have a smalle scene at the beginning of Superman threatning Luthor and him mocking him with "just a smalle get-together for some friends."

Reactions: Owlman8497

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I think they Halloween event could benefit from a location change.
Storywise, if Superman or, God help Luthor, Batman would scope out the yacht during that event and spot one of the captured girls, dressed up or not, the jig would up.

Have the party at Lexcorp, give it lead linned window shutters, a ballroom, guest rooms and a suite for Luthor for the finale scene.
You could even have a smalle scene at the beginning of Superman threatning Luthor and him mocking him with "just a smalle get-together for some friends."
If it's a brief glimpse it could be explained away as cosplayers but I feel like someone like Question would be able to figure it out before Batman would. Another way out of it is having that particular woman forced to join him so it doesn't quite reveal everything just that instance with that woman.

Someone like Batman or Gotham types could potentially sneak into parties and things like that. Gameplay wise you could potentially choose say Cheshire and Lady Shiva to be "posted" on events to just be there to check things are okay. Depending on who you post maybe you get an alternate scene etc.

Reactions: Owlman8497

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
If it's a brief glimpse it could be explained away as cosplayers but I feel like someone like Question would be able to figure it out before Batman would. Another way out of it is having that particular woman forced to join him so it doesn't quite reveal everything just that instance with that woman.

Someone like Batman or Gotham types could potentially sneak into parties and things like that. Gameplay wise you could potentially choose say Cheshire and Lady Shiva to be "posted" on events to just be there to check things are okay. Depending on who you post maybe you get an alternate scene etc.
Good point.

When we start getting into territory of posting villians to counter hero's like Question or Batman we'd be getting back on track storywise, which this game desperatly needs. Posting the wrong or no villain should potentially lead to a game-over.
If Sunset ever gets done with drawing scenes he could take a look at Roguelike for example. That game is still a railroad of scenes, but it takes you longer to get anywhere if your pc say or do the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Some like the interactions with Batgirl have that vibe, with the whole manipulation of her heroic part: "Oh well, guess I will visit another prisoner if you keep ignoring my requests." Those interactions have potential for expansion.
On the other hand you have the interactions like with Supergirl: "Get on the bed or else." Nice scene, but the buildup...meh.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Good point.

When we start getting into territory of posting villians to counter hero's like Question or Batman we'd be getting back on track storywise, which this game desperatly needs. Posting the wrong or no villain should potentially lead to a game-over.
If Sunset ever gets done with drawing scenes he could take a look at Roguelike for example. That game is still a railroad of scenes, but it takes you longer to get anywhere if your pc say or do the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Some like the interactions with Batgirl have that vibe, with the whole manipulation of her heroic part: "Oh well, guess I will visit another prisoner if you keep ignoring my requests." Those interactions have potential for expansion.
On the other hand you have the interactions like with Supergirl: "Get on the bed or else." Nice scene, but the buildup...meh.
Yeah I think the game has to be remade in 2021/2020 unity to get stuff like that done. Part of me wishes I had done it (instead of Locke) since it would be out by now. The way that 2016 Fungus works when it has lots of connections is it can break connections elsewhere so I don't think for at least while that there will be more gameplay additions.

In terms of rogue like (I haven't had a look in awhile) it has been a mess code wise with adding stuff. I remember there was an update once that fixed stuff but made each line of text take an extra 0.5 seconds to load which annoyed me knowing how the flow used to go. But yeah with the way its arranged putting elements of Rogue Like in SU would result in 80 percent of the content not working and taking a year to fix.
What story?
I imagine he's talking about expanding the story on the yacht/halloween event.

Reactions: haooni

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah I think the game has to be remade in 2021/2020 unity to get stuff like that done. Part of me wishes I had done it (instead of Locke) since it would be out by now. The way that 2016 Fungus works when it has lots of connections is it can break connections elsewhere so I don't think for at least while that there will be more gameplay additions.

In terms of rogue like (I haven't had a look in awhile) it has been a mess code wise with adding stuff. I remember there was an update once that fixed stuff but made each line of text take an extra 0.5 seconds to load which annoyed me knowing how the flow used to go. But yeah with the way its arranged putting elements of Rogue Like in SU would result in 80 percent of the content not working and taking a year to fix.

I imagine he's talking about expanding the story on the yacht/halloween event.
You got approached to remake it?
If not, maybe head over to Something Trainer and pick up where that game got left :-D

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
You got approached to remake it?
If not, maybe head over to Something Trainer and pick up where that game got left :-D
Nah more wishful thinking back when they picked Locke. I'm doing my own game stuff so I would like to think it might be a waste if I did that.

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
There is literally nothing gacha about this.
Reaaaaaaaaaaaly? You collect them, speedrun them, and then they just rot away. And there are 3 major personality-types in this game: horny villainness/henchwoman; tsundere heroïnes; Vixen

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Reaaaaaaaaaaaly? You collect them, speedrun them, and then they just rot away. And there are 3 major personality-types in this game: horny villainness/henchwoman; tsundere heroïnes; Vixen
You forget Starfire and Catwoman.Also Circe.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes