Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
More than 3 months no update what happen ?
They said it would come out this weekend apparently (on twitter). I know he takes Decembers off and he was away with family (for early January) which seems to partially explain it.
I say Victoria from the Yacht as the next guest appearance.
Yeah it could be her though why Lex would capture her could be interesting.

Reactions: KaiserST

Skirata

Dec 7, 2017
Just the usual "Uhhhh sorry guys, gonna have to delay it again, got the sniffles idk", calling it now, it'll be delayed again another week
Please, please. DON'T. JINX. IT.

I really hope that it isn't delayed..........................
So We know that one of three cells is ocupied by Huntress.............Any guess about other 2 ?

Reactions: Cuck man

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Please, please. DON'T. JINX. IT.

I really hope that it isn't delayed..........................
So We know that one of three cells is ocupied by Huntress.............Any guess about other 2 ?
My guess is that we will have one cell filled one of the characters with little content

Black canary
Starfire
Superwoman ect.

If we get zatanna it will probably be in talas magic rooms

The 3rd cell will probably be someone new as something different. Some people are saying the new teaser is the original version of poison Ivy from Batman Tas. Based on the outline.

So if that's true maybe a clone or new appearance.

Others are saying it's Gsptlsnz which I would love to see

Or it could be a non villain character such as the guards from the last update or Victoria from the party.

On a different note what do people want to see happen at the teleported locations? Do you want to see more scenes and characters in different settings. For example maybe there can be fights on maxima's world or parties at Audrey's castle.

Do you think we will see more content at Audrey's castle? It's hot multiple locations.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
My guess is that we will have one cell filled one of the characters with little content

Black canary
Starfire
Superwoman ect.

The 3rd cell will probably be someone new as something different. Some people are saying the new teaser is the original version of poison Ivy from Batman Tas. Based on the outline.

Or it could be a non villain character such as the guards from the last update or Victoria from the party.

On a different note what do people want to see happen at the teleported locations? Do you want to see more scenes and characters in different settings. For example maybe there can be fights on maxima's world or parties at Audrey's castle.

Do you think we will see more content at Audrey's castle? It's hot multiple locations.
Que probably wont see anything as the teleporter is only there as a bait, to let people think that incredible things are coming. We had a shit ton of villains in the yatch event, many of whom where never adressed again. The prison is still there with thousands of cells and blocked options, but only 3 villains were of use there.

Maybe over the years we will see new characters in the teleporter but so far it has been a "we have a new place in the game full of potential, so we will add things one or two times and then forget about it"

pdeck21

Oct 17, 2019

Black canary
Starfire
Superwoman ect.

actually the patreon has a post that says the coming update has 3 cells new cells, from a blacked out silhouette that he included in the post, it is likely black canary, the others are unknown to my understanding

1138op

Jun 2, 2018

Black canary
Starfire
Superwoman ect.

I really hope its not Ivy from Batman Tas.
Don't get me wrong, she would be a fun addition but until all the regulars have all their updates I'm really on the fence considering extra characters.

Villians like Volcana I like, cause canon-wise, they are 'there'.
Extra's like HarleyII I don't mind either, but more in the way of dlc or gift bags real games thend to use. Fun little extra's, but in no way or shape connected to the story. But don't give them full cell content when others lag so far behind.

Personally I think it would work best like this:
- Finish all the remaining girls.
- Expand the existing events to what is visioned and further the story.
- Start new events and in conjunction have either a poll, or the dev chooses himself what girl for any fandom gets a cell.
People like Sunset's art style and see their favorite characters in sexual situations so it would be a fun way to enthuse people. They would be not connected to the story and could get a special building on the map, like 'Lexcorp Special Projects', or something.
Let Ahsoka Thano's lightsaber fall through a rift, a piece of armor from She-ra, something from Demona. And let Tala summon them. They would not need to get full cell content, just something Sunset could work on on the side so he doens't get a burnout from drawing the same characters over and over again. I mean I get holding of on Galatea cause its simply
supergirl with bigger breasts and short hair.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Don't get me wrong, she would be a fun addition but until all the regulars have all their updates I'm really on the fence considering extra characters.

Extra's like HarleyII I don't mind either, but more in the way of dlc or gift bags real games thend to use. Fun little extra's, but in no way or shape connected to the story. But don't give them full cell content when others lag so far behind.

- Start new events and in conjunction have either a poll, or the dev chooses himself what girl for any fandom gets a cell.
People like Sunset's art style and see their favorite characters in sexual situations so it would be a fun way to enthuse people. They would be not connected to the story and could get a special building on the map, like 'Lexcorp Special Projects', or something.
Let Ahsoka Thano's lightsaber fall through a rift, a piece of armor from She-ra, something from Demona. And let Tala summon them. They would not need to get full cell content, just something Sunset could work on on the side so he doens't get a burnout from drawing the same characters over and over again. I mean I get holding of on Galatea cause its simply
Bravo well said. I agree with everything.

Save ivy for when others are completed.

The new Harley was good but it was not something I expected

Yes we need more progression and expansion on what's been provided already.

The ideas about summoning are great. The examples are good and something I would like to see.

With Ashoka you could see her turn to the dark side and with demona maybe they could do a daytime event and you can see her in her human form

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Bravo well said. I agree with everything.

Save ivy for when others are completed.

The new Harley was good but it was not something I expected

Yes we need more progression and expansion on what's been provided already.

The ideas about summoning are great. The examples are good and something I would like to see.

With Ashoka you could see her turn to the dark side and with demona maybe they could do a daytime event and you can see her in her human form
Sadly it will ben no more than an idea.
Unless Sunset reads my post, but the chances of him reading a random post in a pirate forum are as good as zero.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
actually the patreon has a post that says the coming update has 3 cells new cells, from a blacked out silhouette that he included in the post, it is likely black canary, the others are unknown to my understanding
Some of those incomplete cells being completed could be a part of those 3 cells and not necessarily ones that have not started.

I don't think SR7 knows this but the original Poison Ivy and green haired are different people (at least in the DCAU comics the green one is a clone made for Harley) though he may have come across my post months ago. The summoning of Ivy in her only cell could work though.

SR7 has stated multiple times he won't do crossover stuff like that in SU. Best thing you're going to get is cosplay type stuff (Maybe Vixen as Ahsoka).
On completing incomplete stuff that has been his aim for over a year now (though it may not seem like it) He doesn't like working on the same character for long periods of time (which I can somewhat relate too) so as a general rule getting bits and bobs every release is probably what we are getting long term.

I think the tv series Harley being done may come from wanting to work on Harley but not wanting redo her BJ (similar to when you work on something less important to feel productive.)

Reactions: vireker

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm telling you now. Lex Luthor Naked costume. Imagine unlocking it and going to events and your businesses in his birthday suit. The intimidation/awe of the other characters.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes