Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
How to get Artemis/Miss Martian scenes? They are in the changelog, but I can't get them.
Advance far enough with them until a leash option pops up for M'Gann. Do those ones then after you fuck her enough times that she goes slutty an option to take her to Artemis' cell should pop up. I believe it also requires for you to have fucked Artemis into submission as well. l

Jul 2, 2017
So they fucked up their schedule again, honestly we went from updates every month to bi montly to 5 updates per year and they still cant keep up, all while the content gets more stale boring and reused every time (cell leash and thats it). Sometimes a halloween event which is 5 month to late ....
Sad to see al promising creators getting decandent lying and milking their game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So they fucked up their schedule again, honestly we went from updates every month to bi montly to 5 updates per year and they still cant keep up, all while the content gets more stale boring and reused every time (cell leash and thats it). Sometimes a halloween event which is 5 month to late ....
Sad to see al promising creators getting decandent lying and milking their game.
Did you forget that when the release were on time,the game was not playable at all?
Almost always it was taking a full week to remove all crucial bugs.And make the game playable.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I really hope Zatanna is at Talia's place and not in Luthor's cells.
It would be stupid if she was right. I mean if zatanna was in the cells it would not go anywhere as the device would not let her talk for fear of her using her powers.

If she is with tala well the rooms are spell proof. Plus we may get some tala and Circe scenes

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Regarding my aforementioned issue, I deleted the registry entry and started a new playthrough. I've progressed further this time and so far the bug hasn't occurred. I'm not sure but maybe it has something to do with using cheats? Perhaps the bug is triggered if the yacht party scene doesn't unlock normally.

moonlightking

Oct 1, 2017
Did you forget that when the release were on time,the game was not playable at all?
Almost always it was taking a full week to remove all crucial bugs.And make the game playable.
Well its on them too. I mean they have 2 whole tmonths (3 moths in this case) to finish an update, and we all know they tend to leave it until the very end so they can push their "oh no, it doesnt work, we need another week and even then we will throw another patch to fix a lot of things".

Guys cannot make a proper schedule, and their patrons dont give a flying fuck about it because they dont care to be milked for another whole month if it means having waifu material. Which is kind of sad.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Then add the full week to the actual fucking release date and dont do this "will they or wont they" bullshit. Lmao. How the FUCK is this defensible?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I really hope Zatanna is at Talia's place and not in Luthor's cells.
I'm not so sure. I think it looks more like a hatless Zatanna.
There's quite a few it could be (if you only judge the silhouette).

Zatanna
maxresdefault (4).jpg
EPzB9olU8AACxpH.jpg
Black Canary
Black_Canary_JLU.jpg
Gsptlsnz
Gsptlsnz_DCAU_0001.jpg
Long Haired Mercy
mercy.PNG
Original Poison Ivy
l741feluloc51.png
Regarding my aforementioned issue, I deleted the registry entry and started a new playthrough. I've progressed further this time and so far the bug hasn't occurred. I'm not sure but maybe it has something to do with using cheats? Perhaps the bug is triggered if the yacht party scene doesn't unlock normally.
Looks like it sorted the issue, good to know. Yeah for cheats I would recommend only using the money part and hiring villains (if they are the low levels if you haven't upgraded) or you'll get bugs/issues.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes