Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
With the tech he's shown he might be able to have pregnancy down to say 15 days though logic wise it's hard to not think the women would notice that they are pregnant in their day to day life.
True, but enough of the women in the cells are in relationships for them to handwave it as to being due to sex with their husbands or boyfriends. Lois could blame Clark, Diana could blame Batman, and so on and so forth.

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
With the tech he's shown he might be able to have pregnancy down to say 15 days though logic wise it's hard to not think the women would notice that they are pregnant in their day to day life.
It depends on who we are talking about, for example Terra now lives with Lex and Vixen who directly suggested it, and in the daytime she will think that this is John's work.
There are also villains...
But although Lex said that it would be a crime not to pass on his genes, if you introduce it now, then you need to justify at least a little from Lex's point of view, and with this in mind the idea of Galatea comes into my head, Lex in the game more than once wanted to have a squad of loyal and capable soldiers, Galatea herself proposed a similar case, there will be no problems with stealth and Lex will get the desired soldiers in the future.
With the "incompatibility" of DNA, taking into account the capabilities of Lex, there will be no problems, and most of the characters can be left to the very end.
By the way, regarding the second unlocking function for the heroines, I think it will be something like unlocking the "night" memory and completely switching over to Lex's side.

is this game animated
There is animation, but the quality of some animated scenes can be called the maximum average, but the art is very good, the style is perfectly conveyed.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Who news versión day
Are you asking if anyone knows when is the version release day?

If so I expect the 15th at the latest and the. 7th at the earliest.

As they released a teaser showing huntress yesterday and said they were will testing

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I'm having an issue on the map. When I visit Lexcorp and click to visit the labs it takes me to the offices.
Can someone help?

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
View attachment 1057492

On the Hunt!

The first reveal is Huntress, which of course you guys got in an instant! We are still on the hunt for bugs though and trying to get out the most stable build possible.
I've noticed Huntress's skin tone is lighter than before. I actually liked the slight tanned skin tone, made her stand out a bit and IMO it mader her sexier. We do have a lot of white girls with a few exceptions, I think we need more tanned girls. Or how about an option to get the girls tanned to appease customers that have that kind of fetish?

Reactions: Animated_Giraffe

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm stuck, I loaded up the game, but for some reason any girl I capture automatically hates me? What gifts do I buy them so I can have a romantic evening of Consensual hand holding with a kiss on the forehead goodnight?
Did I already mess up? Was I supposed to ask Supergirl questions about her childhood home before capturing her?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
True, but enough of the women in the cells are in relationships for them to handwave it as to being due to sex with their husbands or boyfriends. Lois could blame Clark, Diana could blame Batman, and so on and so forth.
Yeah it's more about the speed of the pregnancy is he sped it up (for heroines) and how that would ring alarm bells. One possible way to do it is have a new level where he influences during the day so they have sex with Lex while not being controlled by Lex (somewhat similar to what Lex did to Wonder Woman).
It depends on who we are talking about, for example Terra now lives with Lex and Vixen who directly suggested it, and in the daytime she will think that this is John's work.
There are also villains...
But although Lex said that it would be a crime not to pass on his genes, if you introduce it now, then you need to justify at least a little from Lex's point of view, and with this in mind the idea of Galatea comes into my head, Lex in the game more than once wanted to have a squad of loyal and capable soldiers, Galatea herself proposed a similar case, there will be no problems with stealth and Lex will get the desired soldiers in the future.
With the "incompatibility" of DNA, taking into account the capabilities of Lex, there will be no problems, and most of the characters can be left to the very end.
By the way, regarding the second unlocking function for the heroines, I think it will be something like unlocking the "night" memory and completely switching over to Lex's side.
From what I remember from his scrap of paper from around 2016 the 2nd unlock was intended for a forced conversation or an evil version of the character though I think it had a question mark to it. In terms of the Kryptonian girls I imagine he could change his/their genes to make it work the only thing is if he would be bothered to do it.
I've noticed Huntress's skin tone is lighter than before. I actually liked the slight tanned skin tone, made her stand out a bit and IMO it mader her sexier. We do have a lot of white girls with a few exceptions, I think we need more tanned girls. Or how about an option to get the girls tanned to appease customers that have that kind of fetish?
It depends if you want to make Huntress more northern or southern Italian I am guessing. Pretty sure she is more Sicilian so a slightly darker tone like/similar to Lex may make sense.
I'm stuck, I loaded up the game, but for some reason any girl I capture automatically hates me? What gifts do I buy them so I can have a romantic evening of Consensual hand holding with a kiss on the forehead goodnight?
Did I already mess up? Was I supposed to ask Supergirl questions about her childhood home before capturing her?
You need to spend time in the office to get legit money and with that you can buy gifts. Hint she likes things that remind of her of Kansas. Also some girls prefer you kiss them before handholding.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grayking666

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Okay, I'm really stuck. I have several girls unlocked but I'm unable to visit the labs or living area at LexCorp. Whenever I click on the labs it takes me to the office.
Can someone please help?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I'm having an issue on the map. When I visit Lexcorp and click to visit the labs it takes me to the offices.
Can someone help?
Okay, I'm really stuck. I have several girls unlocked but I'm unable to visit the labs or living area at LexCorp. Whenever I click on the labs it takes me to the office.
Can someone please help?
Maybe you have a issue with your mouse with double clicking? If it's not that it may be a unique bug you have.

One thing that can be an issue is if you have an old save its possible he changed the way its connected at some point and that's the issue. My latest save file was on 2.3 which isn't an issue for me.
labs-01.png
Be sure to click on Labs with it highlighted and check that the office also brings you to the Office.
labs2-01.png
If it's happening here I imagine it's a bug involved with having an old save. If that's the case I would recommend creating a new save on a different save slot if the issue keeps happening. Which build are you using?

Reactions: haooni

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I'm playing version 2.3. After encountering the issue I started a new save in a different slot. I was only able to progress a little bit before the same thing happened. Everytime I click on Labs it brings me to the office. The other locations all work fine.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I'm playing version 2.3. After encountering the issue I started a new save in a different slot. I was only able to progress a little bit before the same thing happened. Everytime I click on Labs it brings me to the office. The other locations all work fine.
It may be a unique bug you have there, I don't think it's a corrupt download but you never know. What I would do is start a new save when the new build comes out (probably in a week and see if the issue still persists) if it does when the new version comes out it sounds like there is a save registry problem somewhere and you need to delete the "someguy" in your registry.
rege-01.png
You could delete it now and try again and if it still persists then either you have a corrupt download or you are doing a very specific order sequence which is somehow causing the bug.

Reactions: haooni

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah it's more about the speed of the pregnancy is he sped it up (for heroines) and how that would ring alarm bells. One possible way to do it is have a new level where he influences during the day so they have sex with Lex while not being controlled by Lex (somewhat similar to what Lex did to Wonder Woman).

From what I remember from his scrap of paper from around 2016 the 2nd unlock was intended for a forced conversation or an evil version of the character though I think it had a question mark to it. In terms of the Kryptonian girls I imagine he could change his/their genes to make it work the only thing is if he would be bothered to do it.

It depends if you want to make Huntress more northern or southern Italian I am guessing. Pretty sure she is more Sicilian so a slightly darker tone like/similar to Lex may make sense.

You need to spend time in the office to get legit money and with that you can buy gifts. Hint she likes things that remind of her of Kansas. Also some girls prefer you kiss them before handholding.
OH of course Kansas! Here I was buying her kryptonite! Haha don't I look like a fool. As to the money, am I not allowed to just borrow money from Mercy since she has a job as CEO?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
OH of course Kansas! Here I was buying her kryptonite! Haha don't I look like a fool. As to the money, am I not allowed to just borrow money from Mercy since she has a job as CEO?
You can do that but Mercy won't talk to you for a few days and it delays progression with her and it changes dialogue in places.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You can do that but Mercy won't talk to you for a few days and it delays progression with her and it changes dialogue in places.
That is a real big shame. I really was trying to be a one woman Lex in this game. As long as she doesn't find someone else and NTR poor Lex...

Reactions: Stranac

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
It may be a unique bug you have there, I don't think it's a corrupt download but you never know. What I would do is start a new save when the new build comes out (probably in a week and see if the issue still persists) if it does when the new version comes out it sounds like there is a save registry problem somewhere and you need to delete the "someguy" in your registry.
View attachment 1060402
You could delete it now and try again and if it still persists then either you have a corrupt download or you are doing a very specific order sequence which is somehow causing the bug.
Thanks! I'll try that and start a new save. If it does it again then I guess I'll have to wait for the next version and see.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes