Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I get the feeling this might be the update where SR7 finally gets around to the last three early characters who have received absolutely no attention at all: Huntress, Zatanna, and Black Canary. That or Huntress and two randos literally no one asked for or wants.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I get the feeling this might be the update where SR7 finally gets around to the last three early characters who have received absolutely no attention at all: Huntress, Zatanna, and Black Canary. That or Huntress and two randos literally no one asked for or wants.
"no one wants", you would be surprised. there are alot of low tier "unwanted" girls that people would love for him to add, but they just dont know yet. just look at how much people enjoyed the girls that showed up in the yacht.

the event was bad for forcing us to replay it to get everything, but the new girls made alot of people happy.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 1061163

Second Cell

Another pretty easy one! We are still working away but will have the new update out by the end of the week.

Black Canary?
View attachment 1061163

Second Cell

Another pretty easy one! We are still working away but will have the new update out by the end of the week.

Black Canary?
Yo! That's Alfred Hitchcock!!! That means that the third person is gonna be either Micheal Bay or Quintin Tarintino!

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I don't know if the cracks are meaningful but after checking Mercy, her's is the only wall where I've noticed the pipe/tube with a smaller thick wire coiling around it, so you might be right.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
"no one wants", you would be surprised. there are alot of low tier "unwanted" girls that people would love for him to add, but they just dont know yet. just look at how much people enjoyed the girls that showed up in the yacht.

the event was bad for forcing us to replay it to get everything, but the new girls made alot of people happy.
Yes no one wants. As in like the patreons are all "We want Big Barda!" and SR7 is all "Here's Bernadeth." Ain't anyone asking for Bernadeth. No one asked for Volcana, most people didn't even know who she was. There are good surprises and bad surprises and I guarantee you that SR7 is more than capable of producing bad ones.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
I second this. This or finishing up OG Harley and Mercy my tip is. Minus the rando part. But who know at this point. The first two version would be more logical and feasible.

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I don't know of a single character that's got a chin that bulbous.
Gsptlsnz has a chin like that.
EBuLqv5VAAEXy_3.jpg
The other girls tend to have pointy chins, especially with that hair.
Calling it now, Mandragora is gonna have a bordello scene with Huntress, which will be funny to see.
Yeah I don't think he's aware of the whole Lois thing too.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Yes to Gsptlsnz she only had a few scenes but was memorable in every one

no to Mandragora. Too large and too pale :sick:
Yeah Gsptlsnz is pretty great. Quite a few interesting mechanics you could do with her. Like making her change outfit willy nilly at first and you can only choose her outfit when she regards Lex as her master/hubby. She could change her outfit mid sex etc.

In terms of Mandragora it could be kinda like Penguin scenes etc though Penguin would probably be a Batgirl/dcau batwoman scene.

Reactions: Owlman8497
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes