Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Lemme guess, another character that starts to dance, strip, have sex, anal, all because Luthor insisted once and asked nicely the second time.
There are a few ways to spice it up though it involves more time being spent on the characters which I assume if polled people would rather have more sex content compared to build up or misc content to make it feel or be different.
Oh he's never going to change the formula, the best we can hope for is that he'll occasionally add scenes like the Lois/Mercy and M'Gann/Artemis stuff. That and the godawful events.
He could potentially change it up by having Lex visit them before they are captured and after (though this could be applied to all the women) Stuff like making the women hate Lex less during the day but this seems unlikely to go in that direction.

Reactions: Grayking666

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I hope someone will expand the Sportmaster event. It should be far more significant - it is his last daughter being sold into brothel, after all. At least he should put up an fight, and not to fuck off for a measly 100 grand.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I hope someone will expand the Sportmaster event. It should be far more significant - it is his last daughter being sold into brothel, after all. At least he should put up an fight, and not to fuck off for a measly 100 grand.
Young Justice Sportsmaster may not be too worried about that. He cares about his reputation and he doesn't want his girls dead but he isn't happy about Artemis being on the opposite side of him. If this is after her betrayal? of him in the show, he might be more accepting of it too. Plus with Cheshire being with him he knows Lex isn't going to kill or really hurt her. That being said you could expand it that he comes back trying to get Artemis back but if he does something like that he would need to associate more Cheshire/Artemis scenes as a result. Maybe in the glamour slam bathroom type thing?

D

Deleted member 1569344

I really hope Huntrees will not be like Vixen and be okay with everything

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Young Justice Sportsmaster may not be too worried about that. He cares about his reputation and he doesn't want his girls dead but he isn't happy about Artemis being on the opposite side of him. If this is after her betrayal? of him in the show, he might be more accepting of it too. Plus with Cheshire being with him he knows Lex isn't going to kill or really hurt her. That being said you could expand it that he comes back trying to get Artemis back but if he does something like that he would need to associate more Cheshire/Artemis scenes as a result. Maybe in the glamour slam bathroom type thing?
Well, it does damage his reputation (he literally sold his daughter to a brothel). He is a Slutmaster now, lol.

Also, I wonder if the pregnancy will be ever added.

• Haha
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Well, it does damage his reputation (he literally sold his daughter to a brothel). He is a Slutmaster now, lol.

Also, I wonder if the pregnancy will be ever added.
Yeah you cover that by saying people don't know it's actually her.

Maybe with endings it will added (off memory on stuff he's said)

D3xter_

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah you cover that by saying people don't know it's actually her.

Maybe with endings it will added (off memory on stuff he's said)
Considering how often the topic of pregnancy is raised in the game, he definitely thought about it many times, and he seemed to personally say that he was planning to add this to the finale of the character stories.
Although, I think it could have been done with some characters early, linking it all up with Lex's desire to have a squad of loyal super soldiers and using some kind of device to reduce the time of pregnancy, explaining the choice of this method by the lack of the possibility of failure compared to cloning.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Considering how often the topic of pregnancy is raised in the game, he definitely thought about it many times, and he seemed to personally say that he was planning to add this to the finale of the character stories.
Although, I think it could have been done with some characters early, linking it all up with Lex's desire to have a squad of loyal super soldiers and using some kind of device to reduce the time of pregnancy, explaining the choice of this method by the lack of the possibility of failure compared to cloning.
With the tech he's shown he might be able to have pregnancy down to say 15 days though logic wise it's hard to not think the women would notice that they are pregnant in their day to day life.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes