Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Forcible conversion of someone sexuality is bad, so Kate Kane shouldn't be subjected to that. Okay.
So what should we do about Killer Frost? She was forced into lesbian sex with all of the henchwomen of the SU Lex, despite the fact she is presented here as straight and hate "carpet munchers". Is that also okay?
Or Poison Ivy, she was a devoted carpet muncher but she still likes to have fun with Lex for the right price

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Or Poison Ivy, she was a devoted carpet muncher but she still likes to have fun with Lex for the right price
Or Martian Girl, hopeless addict who readily subjects herself to any kind of act just for a couple of Oreos.
Nearly everything that Lex done so far in SU is illegal and/or immoral. I don't think that potential inclusion of Kate Kane into the roster is so much worse than anything that happened before.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Poison Ivy arguably is one of the bigger personality changes for SU. In the dcau she was shown to want to have a family and it was with a man. The lesbianish angle is a more modern version of her I mean even the Harley Quinn series which is a parody of the dcau she was with a man for most of it (Bisexual).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Some people pointed out that Wonder Woman and Starfire will be put for later releases.
Yes it's not coincidence they are not present in some polls.
I can see keeping them for the end after all other superheroines are done.
Of course in that case it weill make sense to keep also Superwoman and Blackfire for later too.

If we exclude WW/SW and SF/BF,if there is no new characters with potential cell content(Fire,Batwoman etc for example)-
In that case there is 7 more characters waiting for cell content.

What I want
-Huntress,Galatea,Audrey-my top 3 from the remaining 7 girls

What will be best to get
-Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna-5 and half years(Zatanna 3-4 months less) are waiting for some content.The problem is this variation will need most work.After all not a single one of them have any cell content

What we can get
-Huntress,Mercy,Harley-without doubt the variation that needs less works.Only 2 scenes for Mercy and Harley.And no they don't need to rework the animation now.

Reactions: saskudamino

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm back from the future. I can confirm that Harley Quinn 3 and 4 content was a little lacking in my humble opinion. The whole Lex who Laughs costume was not my first choice but I think it can work if you close your eyes.

WW still isn't finished but she was given a new costume. Her invisible jacket that she wears over her normal outfit. (It is a bit buggy when she wears it though.)

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes