Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Somewhere I came across information that Killer Frost's lesbian scenes are blocked after a certain stage in the development of relationships in her cell.
I don't know if it's true or not.

By the way, isn't SU Rebuilt abandoned? It seems like someone wrote that the developer of the technical part left, no?
Yeah it's possible by the time you're at Anal (with Killer Frost) you may have locked off the lesbian scenes.

There were problems with Locke working on the rebuild so he stopped working on it (which was at least 10 months ago?) A new local guy came in after that to work part time on it which would take at least 2 years to catch up. So probably at the earliest (if it ever comes out) it would come out in 14 months.
We didnt saw a stream with Zatanna's leash scene.Maybe we will get her too?
After all the last stream with Zatanna was August or September 2019.
I wouldn't take the streams necessarily as something coming out too soon. I remember he redid her portrait even before then. There are other indicators where if he works on say Supergirl for a release he is less likely to work on Stargirl for the next release since they are similar.
Ah yes, how could I forget Worden Woman, Diana's estranged special cousin.
Remember it's Woman Woman.
It's best to always assume the worst for updates with Something Unlimited. Personally I'm expecting it to be someone completely random that no one asked for or wanted.
One of the possibilities is that the teaser is non dcau Batwoman (Kate Kane) probably via summoning. Batwoman.png

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah it's possible by the time you're at Anal (with Killer Frost) you may have locked off the lesbian scenes.

There were problems with Locke working on the rebuild so he stopped working on it (which was at least 10 months ago?) A new local guy came in after that to work part time on it which would take at least 2 years to catch up. So probably at the earliest (if it ever comes out) it would come out in 14 months.

I wouldn't take the streams necessarily as something coming out too soon. I remember he redid her portrait even before then. There are other indicators where if he works on say Supergirl for a release he is less likely to work on Stargirl for the next release since they are similar.

One of the possibilities is that the teaser is non dcau Batwoman (Kate Kane) probably via summoning. View attachment 1052875
Turning a lesbian character into a meat Toilet. This is why we live in a Luthorean world.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I like this version of Luthor. Wish his diabolical plan would move on but as someone said, this is an art gallery with extra steps now.

Reactions: Crackedcase

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I really hope it's not Kate Kane. Leave the lesbian icon alone, this game gets pretty icky as it is. Pretty sure SR7 has at least a few bigoted view points based on a handful of moments in the game. I seem to recall at least one inappropriate use of the word retard and some casual homphobia. There's a heterosexual alternative to Kate in Kathy Duqesne.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I really hope it's not Kate Kane. Leave the lesbian icon alone, this game gets pretty icky as it is. Pretty sure SR7 has at least a few bigoted view points based on a handful of moments in the game. I seem to recall at least one inappropriate use of the word retard and some casual homphobia. There's a heterosexual alternative to Kate in Kathy Duqesne.
I really hope it is Kate Kane so that we can see more psuedowoke garbage spilled out on the internet as if you care about the plight of LGBTQ+ representation in a game about a man mind controlling women against their will to basically rape them into submission.

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
So is this game still getting updated cuz its like one of my favorite games out there and is it gonna continue to get updates if someone is in the know please fill me in i would hate to see it unfinished :)

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So is this game still getting updated cuz its like one of my favorite games out there and is it gonna continue to get updates if someone is in the know please fill me in i would hate to see it unfinished :)
Yeah it usually gets updated every 2 months but for this particular release it's a 3 month period. I don't think the focus is finishing the game any time soon and it's more about adding stuff to the game etc.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
My prediction is a somebody with no cell content, like Huntress, most likely, and the other two girls are someone who already have a bit of cell content, Mercy and OG Harley would be great choice production wise since the only scenes they are missing are Sex/Anal/Leash. Much more feasible than gurls with less content.

Peeandpoopoo

Jan 10, 2021
It shouldn't be a surprise to me that there's so much backlash against this. The fact is that every one of us has our limits of what we find distasteful, whether it's NTR or bestiality or whatever-

I don't see the inherent hypocrisy in enjoying SU but being turned off by ableist language or homophobia, etc. There are definitely people who enjoy cell content but probably wouldn't like if Lex outright held heroines down and violently fucked them (and obviously some who would).

So yeah, breaking lurker status just to say that everyone has their own limits as far as content they're comfortable with, and that shouldn't be derided.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

One of the possibilities is that the teaser is non dcau Batwoman (Kate Kane) probably via summoning. View attachment 1052875
Her costume have very different gloves than what we see at the teaser.
Only Huntress and Nightwing from Bat family have something like the shadow.
There is 5 superheroines,5 henchwomen and Audrey that can get one of the 3 full cells.So a lot of possibilities.
With 3 full cells I can see something like this

Huntress,Wonder Woman,Superwoman
Huntress,Starfire,Blackfire
Huntress,Black Canary,Zatanna-very small chance because that variation need a lot of work
Huntress,Mercy,Harley-the variation that can be done faster,because Mecry and Harley are missing only sex and anal

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'll start to study this kind of game, we need a game like this with MARVEL hotties. I've made a list with my favs and possibilities.

PS. It's not for ressemblance, just some similarities ans fav taste, hehe.
Lex = for just a copy, an Osborn/Oscorp could be good, but for a cool plot an evil Franklyn Richards/Future Foundation make huge sense.

After being rejected by Xavier in Krakoa, Franklyn revolts and decides to shape reality to his own pleasure and pleasure. Since he is not accepted trying to be good, he will double up one by one of the heroines until everyone wants only him ... and who will be able to stop him ?!

::: Girls :::
Audrey = Gwen Stacy or Dazzler
Raven = Magik/Darkchylde
Canary = Mockingbird
Supergirl = Cap Marvel
Stargirl = Spider Gwen
Babs = Jean Grey
Artemis = Valkyrie
Miss Martian = Mistique
Harley = Domino or Lady Deadpool ???
Livewire = Surge
Galatea = Madelyne Prior (clone)
Chesire = Jubilee or
Zatanna = Scarlet Witch
Vixen = Storm
Lois = Mary Jane
Hawkgirl = Rogue
Catwoman = Black Cat
Mercy Graves = ???
Roulette = Hela/Hellfire Club
Huntress = Black Window
Tala = Miss Sinister
Wonder Woman = ???
Giganta = She-Hulk
Terra = Negasonic ???
Superwoman = Jessica Jones
Blackfire = Mistique
Starfire = Pixie
Killer Frost = Emma Frost
Poison Ivy = Polaris
Talia = Elektra
Shiva = Viper
Maxima = Medusa
Circe = Lady Loki
Harley 2 = Sue Storm
Volcana = Silver Sable
Star Saphire = Psylocke
Cheetah = ???
Queen Bee = Bumblebee

Savage = Kingpin or Osborn
Raz = Kagenobu and The Hand ???
Deathstroke = Wolverine ???
Rose = X-23

Metallo = Nimrod or Sentinels
Bane = Juggernaut or Venom
Sinestro = Supernova
Jynx = Nebula or Blink
Atomic Skull = Holocaust or Red Skull
Bizarro = Omega Red
Parasite = Absorbing Man or Blob
Shade = Mister Negative
Toyman = Toad

Black Manta = Namor
Victoria = ???
Lobo = Deadpool ???

The art style maybe like Balsamique (attached) or something like X-Men Evolution maybe.
Opinions, just shout it... maybe I really can do it, hehe!
Ok, please stop. Every couple of pages this post gets flooded with the whole, "Man I wish this had a marvel version."
Just start a new forum page and talk about that.
Yes we would all enjoy Marvel heroines getting reamed by Victor Von Doom.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes