KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
1614120725541.png

Starting out the teasers with a pretty easy one!
We are still aiming for the end of the month but as the game becomes bigger, the problems can easily as well. Setting exact dates just isn't realistic but we will push for the end of every 2nd month with a week window after, just in case.
We'll keep you guys updated though. Three full cells added this time, so it will be a big one lol!

So it begins, the one in the teaser is probably Huntress.
Also, 3 full cell? holy shit, this update might be great.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 1051073

We are still aiming for the end of the month but as the game becomes bigger, the problems can easily as well. Setting exact dates just isn't realistic but we will push for the end of every 2nd month with a week window after, just in case.
We'll keep you guys updated though. Three full cells added this time, so it will be a big one lol!

Im hoping for Galatea the most and for Blackfire and Starfire too

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Teaser could be Huntress or maybe Starfire . Just here hoping to see all of them with good sluts costumes (more like Artemis and WW and less like Courtney and Babs)

Reactions: LordPalpatine

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Teaser could be Huntress or maybe Starfire . Just here hoping to see all of them with good sluts costumes (more like Artemis and WW and less like Courtney and Babs)
It's huntress definitely, you can tell because the silhouette of her mask.
My money is Huntress, Canary, and Starfire this update.
I wish WW but I bet he is gonna save the best and most requested for last.

Rica2

Apr 6, 2019
View attachment 1051073

Pretty sure that's Huntress you can tell by looking at the points in her hair from her mask but what I'm curious about is who are the other two full of cells are they going to finish two other heroines or are they going to finish some of the villainesses that they have in the cells Audrey, Superwoman, galatea, Blackfire, Black Canary, Starfire, Zatanna, and Wonder Woman I wonder who the other two are out of these choices unless he's going to add another new character

annataz

Mar 21, 2020
Is there a 2.3 Walkthrough? I seem to be stuck in progressing Kasnia. Gotten the guards into the naked dance and Audrey in her bedroom.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
I mean the preview/news post was called 'Back to Basics', so it makes sense the teaser picture is one of the earliest heroines introduced i.e. Huntress. Mask shape gives it away too as others have said. Release date? Hopefully end of Feb. Realistically end of 1st week/beginning of 2nd week March.

Here's hoping there's some uniqueness to the cell content as well...

Reactions: KaiserST

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
So I successfully did the heist for a tech core heist piece so I could do a prison break event but on the prison break event screen "execute" is greyed out, I only have the option to "go back" available. The tech core heist piece is no longer an option on the heist screen. Have I hit a bug or am I doing something wrong? Do I actually perform the prison break by going to the office or do I need to do something else?
I've done prison breaks in previous playthroughs but I can't remember the details. I hope I'm just being dumb and this isn't a bug.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So any predictions for when the next update comes out after this teaser?
Probably early March I imagine
So I successfully did the heist for a tech core heist piece so I could do a prison break event but on the prison break event screen "execute" is greyed out, I only have the option to "go back" available. The tech core heist piece is no longer an option on the heist screen. Have I hit a bug or am I doing something wrong? Do I actually perform the prison break by going to the office or do I need to do something else?
I've done prison breaks in previous playthroughs but I can't remember the details. I hope I'm just being dumb and this isn't a bug.
If I recall correctly you have to wait 7 days for each Prison break. Best to not skip text as much when doing playthroughs with stuff like that.

Reactions: H2R and Cuck man
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes