Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Bueno Excellente should be added as a hireable minor villain.
The game is rapey enough as it is without a known rapist. Bueno literally rapes a man to death in the page that image you posted was taken from. Also technically speaking Bueno is a "hero" in the loosest sense of the word.

So if GSG's claims of the update coming at the end of the month are true we should be getting word of a preview soon. One week left in the month.

Reactions: rrapa

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hi there, does someone have a full save for 2.3 with everything unlocked and without mods like fullscreen mod? Just a completed save for 2.3 (vault, all lades unlocked, etc)

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Something will come out this week for sure they usually always leave it almost to the end

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Not yet which is pretty bad since they promised near the end of Feb and there's only a week left of the month.
Something will come out this week for sure they usually always leave it almost to the end
Looking at previous releases and with teaser releases I would expect early March (for the release) at this rate.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Then it is strange. If I unpack those reg files, the first file on top is the one about fullscreen mod. Need a screenshot?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Looking at previous releases and with teaser releases I would expect early March (for the release) at this rate.
Looking at previous releases, specifically the last three, when a release is late the next release accommodates. Personally I'm not expecting this release until late March since the last update was a day shy a month late.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Please if it isn't too much trouble, I have never used any mods in this game, so I really have no ideia about what you are talking about.
When I open the game with empty registry, it works screenwise normally, as before. But if I use your regfiles, it becomes high resoluiton AND fullscreen,which I normally cannot set, I have a 4:3 monitor. Here the screenshot of the imported regfiles. Don't be confused about the language it is just Hungarian, the reg file names are in English. Somehow the fullscreen mode gets messed up. Maybe it imports somehow your screensettings as well, which wouldn't be a problem, if I would have the option to change them, but game gets instantly launched, very strange.
reg.jpg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this is just my point of view but why give them more money if there just going to make something you don't like. i am not paying but i do hope that sooner are later people will see that they are eather tring are not to do them right are if there just money hungery for patrion funds. well i am out my stop be this page are just my say no more for me lol.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is there any reason to keep any of the older versions? asking since some games remove some content with newer versions.

Netharias

Apr 28, 2020
I'd greatly appreciate anyone who answers. Has the creator completed the Wonder Woman content? It won't let me do anything beyond her lasso and that was the same part I was stuck at months ago. Has he not progressed her at all? Is the Lex able to sleep with her or see her nude in the cells, or just the bordello?

luk100

Jan 29, 2018
No, WW is still under development and lasso and Super Woman are only interactions with her. I hope next update will change it.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes